Elusive... TWLJ Champions!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elusive... TWLJ Champions!!!!!!

Wow what an absolutely amazing game. It was quite possibly the most tense game that Elusive has had all season, but we prevailed, 2-0 over Siege.

Siege were the best opponents we had all season, and I'd like to congratulate them for a great season, and a great game! Special kudos for Crome for keeping Siege a great squad to the end.

I'd like to thank my squad for sticking together for our late-night pracs, and Pallies for being in 1/2 of those pracs

Elusive started this TWLJ season with a 1-3 record, and most predicted that we'd never amount to anything. Well here we are

Thanks to the double elimination system, we won 5 playoff games in a row, vs. Siege, Cripples, Sk8, Light and Onix, taking out the #2, #3, #4, #5 and #6 squads in league. Good games to all of you

Until next season everyone...

-Epinephrine
    Captain, Elusive
    P.S. Does anyone have logs of the spec freq during the game that they'd like to post somewhere?
    Last edited by Epinephrine; 09-22-2002, 03:57 PM.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Good Game.

I would like to bring attention to two people who made this all possible, one being Rule, who convinced epinephrine to join TWLJ, and the other epinephrine, who took Rule's advice. More importantly, I would like to extend congratulations to all of the Elusive members for making the effort to GET ALONG, and bring it all together for the final game. On that note, Crome and Siege, you played a great game, and your dynasty has been one of great valor and respect, I wish you all good luck in future endeavors, whatever those may be.

Team Photo

To see the picture, you need to put a space after the url and hit enter again.
    Last edited by yung; 09-22-2002, 04:38 PM.
    ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Elusive for Life

Great game today.
      GG to Siege.

I would like to thank Epinephrine for great leadership, and all our squaddies who came out gave their 100% and played like champions. Look forward to next season.

E4L

Rule

Comment

Good job guys.
        The late night practices were fun
        4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
        4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
        4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
        4:dll> YES
        4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
        4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
        4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
        4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
        4:dll> your nippies are red :P
        4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment

Psy _o/\_
          :yawn:

Comment

considering there is a rule against staff talking during a blueout, i think it will be b.s. if siege isnt granted a rematch.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Go Elusive! What was the score of the two games?
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by pharm
                  considering there is a rule against staff talking during a blueout, i think it will be b.s. if siege isnt granted a rematch.
                  why would siege be granted a rematch for staff talking in blue?
                  ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Good game guys! Congratulations! There will be a description of the game made by ZeUs!! ER that will be posted on www.twleagues.org when ready.

Lots of love,
                    Left_Eye
                    sigpic

Comment

you mean after all the shit siege pulled to get themselves to the championship, they still lost?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

p.s. gj elusive
                      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I have never been so proud of another squad. It brought back past TWLD games with you guys, and it was just beautiful. I sit here with a smile on my face. The season siege dissolves, the VETS PREVAIL! I dunno if Epi dedicates games, but I do. And the TWLD champion I dedicate to all the vets who truly made a difference in TW. Win95, CoL, KJW, Dr. VULCH, Disqualifier, etc.

I can't express how happy I am for you Elusive. KEEP THE SUPER SQUAD ALIVE!
                        "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

GG Elusive, showed true teamwork out their. GG crome, siege had one hell of a run.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

yeh im glad a team like elusive won, as opposed to a team who gets a "forfiet" win to get to the title game.
                            want to know cromes gameplan for the elusive match?
                            Crome> OMG Epine, Rule i messed up.. i meant to schedule the match on tuesday.. uhmm.. :insert distraction pleading:
                            Staff>oops elusive ur a few sec's late. i guess siege wins
                            Crome>$
                            =]
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

GG Elusive.
                              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                              • Shark
                              • Dicer
                              • Sager
                              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Working...
                              X