Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onix vs. Siege and TWL

Hello all,

I would just like to say gg to Siege on their win. It was a tough game. I was told some of yous were using lagtronic but there was no way to tell so I'm not going to sit here and complain about that.

I'm very much pleased on how far Onix got in TWL. Most people referred to us as ez or dead but as you can see, we survived till the end. Although, I'm quite disappointed in how TWL was ran as are many of you I believe. Crome wanted the match on Sunday at 5pm EST and I wanted the match on Saturday at 5pm EST cause I could be at it at this time.. We never agreed on the time until finally someone sorted it late Friday. Usually, when 2 people don't agree on the time, a coin is flipped or that's how its been done with me for TWL match times. Word was that banzi and FF couldn't show this weekend so "Crome was wanting to postpone it". I don't know if thats what really was going on but I couldn't have my time on Saturday cause it was "too late" and he wouldn't be able to tell his members, though I could of got my members to show up. So my time is declined for sure and I only get two options which are to take his time or postpone it. In the first place, it shouldn't even had come to this. The time should of been sorted before Friday but that didn't happen and I had to have the match at his time. That's only a little bit of the corruptedness(word?) of TWL but I'm not going to sit here and whine. Both teams played hard and Siege won.

Also, GG Elusive on winning TWLJ. You guys worked hard for it and got it.

As of right now, Onix is still going strong and we aren't dissolving for thoughs who think we are. Also, I'm prepared to be be thrashed and bashed for things I said in this post.

Cya Around,
    ~GK
    "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."

Gk sssh.

Through whatever the circumstances, I think it was a well played match.

GJ to siege who won. Too bad to hear you guys are dissolving but I guess some things go thier own way. It was definetely fun however, to have fought upto the point where I can say we made the twl finals and that itself matters to me.

So, well done and all props to siege on taking the TWLD championship.

gg
    Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

i didn't like the way metalkid was whining about me cheating in private during the match how sad
      jee

Comment

that was a little uncalled for... but it was a well played game by siege both teams.
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

yah metalkid yelling at us between rounds about us using lagtronic..then someone on staff was just mentioning Erad being banned for using it. oh well..gg
          I agree.

Comment

Working...
          X