PDA

View Full Version : Tking should be more strict for levi's

Stabwound
09-23-2002, 11:47 AM
It fucking pisses me off when you're in the fr and a levi shoots right at you just to kill one enemy, and then thinks everything is a-ok as long as they go "sry" in the freq chat.

If I went into a jav and starting bouncing bombs off the walls into teammates in an "attempt" to kill an enemy, I'd be banned in 4 minutes.

RabbitRapist
09-23-2002, 04:44 PM
chill starbound

Cig Smoke
09-23-2002, 09:19 PM
i think he shoudl chill but i also agree with him..i mean levis do help defend but they also help u lose base..should be more strict..also i think u should be able to buy shrap in pub im tired of greening a jav -_-

Louis XV
09-23-2002, 11:13 PM
I think we should rap their knuckles with rulers. Edgewise. You know, those wooden ones with the metal guides in them.

Mythrandir
09-24-2002, 03:51 AM
levis think they have the right to teamkill.
When I warned one, after he teamkilled about 5 players within a minute, he went all insane on me, saying that his team should get away from his bombs.

Let us all pray for PBW now....

Eeks
09-24-2002, 03:59 AM
Some stupid asshole levs do think some silly "LEVI SHOOTING CLEAR AREA!" warning gives them the right to shoot the the flag. :(

They also usually tk me when i'm trying to attack a base and they keep freqhopping to be able to baselev. In my opinion levs are the highest form of homosexuality.

Bluedandy
09-24-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Eeks
In my opinion levs are the highest form of homosexuality.

Vehicle
09-24-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Mythrandir
levis think they have the right to teamkill.
When I warned one, after he teamkilled about 5 players within a minute, he went all insane on me, saying that his team should get away from his bombs.

Let us all pray for PBW now....

That really pisses me off when a lev tks you, doesnt apologize and when you ask him to, he says dont go near entrance to base. wtf. I think asny levi should be booted (to kill his bounty) from tw if he tks more then 3 people with 1 bomb/mine.

Zerzera
09-26-2002, 11:49 AM
This discussion is been going on for a long time and probably will go on. Do you ever report a levi as soon as it Teamkills you? I bet 90% even doesn't because nothing is ever done about it.
I think it is for a levi impossible to play in base without teamkilling someone. For basings sake there should be some levi free pubs.
Alot of times when basing is going well in publics some people see their change to kill as many people as possible and hop into a levi, as result a lot of people stop entering base and the basing is over.

za gophar
09-29-2002, 10:35 AM
thats why u should do these things: make it so the lev gets blown up by its own bomb, and give it like 200 energy max that charges reallly slow, so its easier to kill, cause there are a lot of friggen gay lt.s. also, make it so that a terr cant use a portal when a lev is on it... or just plain make it so it cant warp. it would be coolest tho if when a lev tk'ed green slime would come out of it and then it would catch on fire and pop all over everything like a smushed beatle. then the would be yucky green slime on the walls and stuff, and the levis would catch on fire and blow up when they got near it.

Vehicle
09-29-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by za gophar
thats why u should do these things: make it so the lev gets blown up by its own bomb, and give it like 200 energy max that charges reallly slow, so its easier to kill, cause there are a lot of friggen gay lt.s. also, make it so that a terr cant use a portal when a lev is on it... or just plain make it so it cant warp. it would be coolest tho if when a lev tk'ed green slime would come out of it and then it would catch on fire and pop all over everything like a smushed beatle. then the would be yucky green slime on the walls and stuff, and the levis would catch on fire and blow up when they got near it. I am 11 years old, my mommy still tucks me in a night, eww look at the yucky green slime. I'm gonna g owatch neickelodian now, bye

za gophar
09-29-2002, 09:35 PM
HEY I NEVER SAYS THAT MISTAR!! U TAKE THAT BACK OR ILL TELL MY PA' ON u

Superted
09-30-2002, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Stabwound
It fucking pisses me off when you're in the fr and a levi shoots right at you just to kill one enemy, and then thinks everything is a-ok as long as they go "sry" in the freq chat.

If I went into a jav and starting bouncing bombs off the walls into teammates in an "attempt" to kill an enemy, I'd be banned in 4 minutes.
id be lying if i said ive never done that, maybe sometimes on purpose for fun just to see the lil helpless newbs bitch at ya hahaha

get a pub bot and spec ne1 who tks instantly

Vehicle
09-30-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by za gophar
HEY I NEVER SAYS THAT MISTAR!! U TAKE THAT BACK OR ILL TELL MY PA' ON u. Im a honky tonk texan, you know you want to be my friend. Ye Haw I own a cattle tranch and 23 rabbits which i "violate" on a daily basis, come visit ill let u have a "ride."

Adman
09-30-2002, 04:17 PM
Adman> ?cheater Somekid1234 tking in a levi.
Mod> He's new let him be.

za gophar
09-30-2002, 05:22 PM
oh mr smarty man under dog u thinx yer cool eh

... BARK! oh! ........... BAH!

HAH

yah sucker, turns out i have a rabbit after all yah bitch, named it Bunny. it kick yer pansy ass any day, monkey boy!@