This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onix in TWLB

Onix wins the tournament, easily, to take Wildfire's spot in TWLB. I'm unfamiliar with this squad's style in base. About the only thing I've seen was a private basing match in which GK terred. He didn't do that bad So I'm just wondering what you guys think of the squad's ability, where they will place, what they will bring to the league that Wildfire didn't, etc.

As Mitch would say, Discuss.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

I don't really remember anything that involves Basing/Onix. I guess we'll have to see what happens. And hope they suck so we can get ez points $$$ .
    // cool //

Comment

Onix has recruited a couple new faces, like Dark Rampage! and Psymorph which adds more jav and wb skill to the squad. I think they need to work on their basing tactics a bit more, and who should go in for what ship.. and then stick to their ships. They have some good basers, but not many.. I think practice would suit them if they want to get better in basing. They have members picking up other members slack right now. But for the most part they have Warbird and Javelin league down pretty well, and hopefully if they work on it they can add Basing to that list too. GL in TWL-B.

Comment

Aren't you on Onix, code?

?

Comment

I think you need your eyes checked.

Comment

we coulda had a better showing if we had known futher in advance and if it took place later in the day... oh well it was still fun being a roof shark for 5 minutes
            congrats onix
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Onix Basing

Onix in Base...Hmmm, not to sound mean or anything, but i doubt Onix will be able to handle any on the Good squads. The only squad I can see Onix beating is Paladen (<3 Cig), or Vortex, but do they even try anymore in base?

From what Ive seen of them basing (isnt much, because they never base)

Terr - G--K, Needs to work on realizing when to warp, and going to lower, also needs to be a little less cautious when entering FR.

Shark - Dark Rampage!, Even thought it was his first time to shark Ever , he didnt look that bad for not doing it b4.

Shark - Legionair, havent watched him, but he sharke for them alot this weekend so thats my guess..

Jav - Lit, it was either him or disown, but disown is to cautious as jav, he still has an elim mindset that if he dies its bad, Lit can also handle lower base alot better then Dis.

Spiders - Whoever they feel like it....

:yawn:

Comment

Congrats Onix, and welcome to show. The real league in TWLs.
                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Onix can be good in base or they can be not so good. I've played them a number of times and some times they are tough and sometimes they are an easy win. Hopefully the tougher version can show up for leagues.

Comment

Congrats to Onix! They played better than others and deserved the spot. I just hope they will have enough motivation to base and that they get the needed 8 ppl to show up for matches. Too many squads have given up this season already =(

Comment

onix are good in base plus it depends whos online they need to do these leagues with the same people else it wont be fair

Comment

Congrats to Onix ^_^

Pity the best game was between FMM and us
                        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

True , lol , show off

Comment

Cya Today
                            (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???