To TWL staff and staffers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To TWL staff and staffers

Now that the TWLD and TWLJ season has officially ended, I'd like to personally thank the staff for making this season an enjoyable one for me.

It would be foolhardy to ignore the contraversies and complaints over the last season, but it would be also equally as foolhardy to ignore the fact that TWL was the result of a LOT of hard work and dedication by a large number of individuals.

Thanks to all the people who made this season possible, and all the smods who got the hosts, the mods and ERs who hosted games, Mythrandir and Sika for a wonderful website and Crome for changing forever the face of TWL into not just a warbird league of 12 disintersted squads, but much much more.

If we were to measure the success of this season by only one yardstick it is that people actually cared. They cared to show up in record numbers to watch games. They cared to do predictions week in and week out. And hell, they even cared enough to bitch and whine when they didn't get their way . Without you guys (the staff), there'd be no league to even complain about .

Thanks a bunch,
    -Epinephrine
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

GJ everyone
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

i got disqualified for having sniper v2.0 cheats on my website

faggots

Comment

I guess in a way TWL got me back into my SubSpace addiction. I logged on one night to play elim and got a message from POiD about joiing Melee for TWL- I didn't even know anything about it but as soon as we had our first game I was back in my groove. =)

Thanks staffers!
        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Since Bleen never likes being in front of everything and prefers staying in the background. I will make a post all about him to make him not be in the background.

GJ BLEEN U DID STUFF TOO, U SHOULDNT STAY IN THE BACKGROUND CUS U DID STUFF SO GJ!!!!! Now bleen will get mad at me for not letting him stay in the background.
          :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
            Since Bleen never likes being in front of everything and prefers staying in the background. I will make a post all about him to make him not be in the background.

GJ BLEEN U DID STUFF TOO, U SHOULDNT STAY IN THE BACKGROUND CUS U DID STUFF SO GJ!!!!! Now bleen will get mad at me for not letting him stay in the background.
            I hear you on that.

Lots of love,
            Left_Eye
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
              i got disqualified for having sniper v2.0 cheats on my website

faggots

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe

Tonight there is going to be some spanking, Tobe....
                Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Yes, EVERYONE should thank ALL the staff who put forth a lot of their time and effort into this game we enjoy. Without their work and the work of others behind the scenes, this free game would be no more.

Thanks for your time and work TW staffers!
                  SubSpace / Continuum / Trench Wars 4ever!
                  "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Yep gg to staff once again, did a good this season.

Comment

Working...
                    X