Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best shot ever

hey guys i had the best shot ever!

ok so it was a hunt deathmatch, and i was doing my thing and hunting my prey, when i see him, and he is also shooting at his prey. i take the shot, and it hits him. however, it one one of those shots that is just like a half a milimeter off of him; it only skims by his ship but he still dies. It kept on going on to hit his prey, also. IN THAT tiny fraction of a second where the bullet had killed the one guy and was heading toward his prey, i was assigned his prey as my prey, giving me ten points in one shot. i dont think many shots could be better than this! got any>?
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Cool.

Comment

OMG!
      TODAYS, I WASZ FLYINZ AROUNS IN DA ROOFZ, AND 1 SAHOTZ A LTZ AND GOT 347 BTIES!
      PUBZ 4 ME, WILL NEVERS BEES DA SAME!
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Once I was alone in #proj because i had nothing better to do. I was flying around in a jav shooting random bombs. I then shot an asteroid around J17. The asteroid WARPED me into flag. IT WAS FUCKING WEIRD. I have can now do this in ANY arena, but I won't tell u which rock.

Fuckers.
        1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
        1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
        1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
        1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

I have better! I was playing with terrier in pub 105.. then i left a portal in bottom safe. Went into base, shot bullets and warped to safe and i killed 14 ppl at the same time!
          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
          Server> dont worry mirror
          Server> shark fits your tits
          Peace <ZH>> shut up
          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
          1:Hercules> im level 90
          1:Hercules> in 9d
          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

I shot a levterr with 2 levs... at the edge of my screen was another levterr with 1 lev and 1 wb attached. It died from the same bullet
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

one time i was in this elim right this super huge elim and god was playing his warbird was like really fast and had wings and shit anyway i could tell it was god because the name was jesus christ and his bounty was like 3:16 like that paragraph in the bible and shit, so it was like JESUS CHRIST(3:16) and i think he is on squad light because he had the light banner anyway so it was me and him in the finals and i think that he let me get some kills off him because he is god and wants me to feel good about myself but i knew he was sandbagging when he started firing levi bombs and doing lots of smiley faces. i hate semilfly faces (except annux's honk honk face ) but the dude didnt even turn on anti warp! so i waarped out of the way onto a full charge green directly behind him and i got him game won me. then i did my kill macro

burial> OMG U R 2 EZ 4 ME JESUS CHRIST LOLLGFLRLFOL

it wuz kewl

i swear to god this hapend to ask anyone in pallies, especialy pearl jam or divine rides or concreatesacylhlscyl or rogermesixo i swear they saw it ill bet yo u money otherwise
              Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
              Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

This one time, I flew across the top of the tunnel heading up into the base and laid a mine just as a full terr and two warbirds flew up into it.

Can you say 5-fer?

Comment

Hi, you're pretty. honkhonkhonk )

Comment

I think I have 6-fer somewhere, I took that shot by HyperSnap-DX, and pic was tooked at TW pub long time ago (used Suspace 1.35) 5 peoples were attached to one terr (bug of 1.35) and took a shot just before hit.

Comment

Planed

Once in .?go javs i shot a corner trying to kill the person flying next to it, the bomb hit the spot in the corner where the bomb returns, and it killed a guy that tryed to rush me after i took the shot.

Oh and im pretty sure i had over 6fer in fatbase once.
                      i was sharking, and laged thru all the bullts/mines/and what not ...so then i had shit load of people shooting/rushing me on the way to the flag, when sudenly i laid 3 mines..
                      Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

last week, i used the name psymorph in the jav finals, i was in the bottom left corner beside the safe with path of daggers and blood both chasing me, they both shot, i dodged them, turned around bounced a bomb of the corner and killed them both.
                        ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

I once was flying in a jav in flagroom and flew towars the right hole that is like the opening to lower. I took a shot and it hit the corner of the shieldlike thing down there and it bounced back in exactly the same direction, so it flew back trough the hole into flagroom and teamkilled some other jav that was sitting against the roof.

And also once I shot a guy, flew trough him picked up his green got a FC, shot a guy grabbed his green FC and shot another guy, so 3 kills in 2 seconds and after reload i shot another person and after that I had a dud and was shot by a lancaster.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

This one time... at band camp... I poked fun at someone using an incredibly old and overused movie quote.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

one time i got a lt with a shark. i was just mining entrance as normal when he warped onto the bar below entrance. so i repped him into the bar and threw a bomb at him. the moron didn't warp and i got them both.
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                              X