Banned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned...

a friend of mine, called vf-142-rex, has been banned for like the 3rd time for no reason, i asked Left_eye about it, but he said that it was a mistake and that i should contatc others, but they arent online right now, what should we do?
    ---------------------
    Hey! I'm a belgian signature virus. Please copy me and send me to all your friends and then format your disk.

Follow the procedures you receive when a banned user tries to log in. "If you have done nothing wrong, email twban@dcee.net. Include your ban ID number and login name(s) in the mail."
    Last edited by FLaBiN; 09-25-2002, 08:56 PM.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
    flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Well...

For your information, I have sent two emails. In the previous issues, the matter was address and fixed within 12 hours. Its been 24+ now and I haven't even heard a peep back from "twban@dcee.net

I'm STARTING to get irritated. I haven't heard of anybody else getting randomly banned...much less 3x.

Comment

RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD RADIOHEAD IS EVERYTHING

Comment

Re: Well...

Originally posted by vf-142-rex
          For your information, I have sent two emails. In the previous issues, the matter was address and fixed within 12 hours. Its been 24+ now and I haven't even heard a peep back from "twban@dcee.net

I'm STARTING to get irritated. I haven't heard of anybody else getting randomly banned...much less 3x.
          I don't think worrying about getting it undone (which it will, by the sounds of it) is as important as figuring out what caused the banning in the first place.

Comment

Its the same thing that happened the last 2 times...

"I was caught under another player's ban."

Comment

Originally posted by vf-142-rex
              Its the same thing that happened the last 2 times...

"I was caught under another player's ban."
              That happens to me, too.

Comment

hello!

I'm banned again. Common now!

Comment

oh well bad luck, change your name if its mistaken again

Comment

Working...
                  X