Elim Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim Games

I was under the impression that 2 or 3 week old elim games were stricken from the record, but my games haven't been going down at all. I'm not sure I like the random deletion of games after like a month, it lets people get 30 games at any given time and stay near the top of the ratings.

It's funny the reason behind me asking this- I had a dream last night that I was playing subspace and I couldn't see anyone else's shots so I had a super high score and I kept typing !rank but I never gained a rank and then I woke up. So I decided to ask why the games aren't cycled out. so...why not
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

You dream about subspace?
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I dream about SubSpace on a regular basis

Comment

hence "I'd rather be subspacing"
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Ah so.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Sooo...how often do games get reset at the moment? every month or so? 6 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
              Sooo...how often do games get reset at the moment? every month or so? 6 weeks?
              For a while we had a regular frequency going, it was at about a month.. but it's not automated i don't think, so it's basically whenever dock feels like it.

i can tell you it hasn't been reset in a while though, cuz i virtually stopped playing elim a month or so ago and it still has all the old games on it
              i'm bored

Comment

Working...
              X