PDA

View Full Version : da1andonly

schope
08-21-2004, 03:26 AM
http://www.skincarephysicians.com/acnenet/images/2214.jpg

douchebag your a jerk gtfo nerd

homogaf

keep trying to hide behind your name instead of jav dueling me and lose, you jerk

Jerome Scuggs
08-21-2004, 03:31 AM
what is homogaf and why do you find this urge to use it in approximately 100% of your posts

Jeansi
08-21-2004, 03:46 AM
nštit appelsiinit tol kuvan pojalla.

schope
08-21-2004, 04:22 AM
nštit appelsiinit tol kuvan pojalla.
its your mom!

sua m„e ť sobremesa

schope
08-21-2004, 04:22 AM
what is homogaf and why do you find this urge to use it in approximately 100% of your posts

good that my posts have audience :up:

Torn Wing
08-21-2004, 10:37 AM
schope is cool because he can throw really original insults at people on an online game.

Voth
08-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Who's schope? :confused:

1ight
08-21-2004, 07:42 PM
You know what, thats no really nice, to express such hate towards an other. Perhaps he/she will not care of your matter, but still there is a slight chance that the person (da1andonly) might get offended.

Schope, look at your life, and reconsider your options. What gives you the right to express this hate, and because of a silly game. Does this game have such big role in your life, that it accually hurt you when you get killed by people that you claim is a "newb". And thinking that they are lucky, and as the time flews by your anger becomes even stroger and uncontrolable. And then your pride strucks you, as you think high of yourself in a pointless game.
And as if someone pushes a button in you, you start to express this hate, in a vulugar way.

I feel very offended that you posted a picture of someone, and that you mock that person. Do you know what can cause a suicide? Mostly its psycholigcal when a person commits suicide. Have you ever thought about what words you vomit upon others? How may it affect them?

You say (probably are thinking or saying) "It's just a game", but then why would you make such a big fuzz about "just a game". Therefor this game is more then just a game. If you can't control youself, then how will. It matter of a descion how you live your life. Would you in public go and scream at someone, "You fucking newb, get the fuck of this street, you are not worthy of living on this planet! We all shold take care of this guy and toss him in to a dungeon, where his life will fade away". Em I making a too big point of this? Is it really something to bother for? Just think about it, even though this is internet, there is nothing to "win" or to get accomplish, even my words are worthless. Or are they? And I would like to say this to everyone, consider what you say before you say it, don't make your words to be poisonous. If you like to mock me, then fine you just go ahead and do that, but in the end what do you accomplish? A satisfaction that you can make fun of me? Maybe it satisfices you to see something that I typed wrong, searching for some flaw.

I really feel that I have wasted my time on writing this, since you won't take me seriously. Perhaps it is hard for you to understand... But I would have been living a life like me, then just perhaps you would understand me, and agree with me.

I really em glad if you have given some of your time and read this.

My wish would be that trashtalk would be needed in this forums, that all could just behave and control themselves. I know I have sometimes not done this, and I appologise for my behavior, if you have in some way got offended.

schope
08-22-2004, 04:20 AM
You know what, thats no really nice, to express such hate towards an other. Perhaps he/she will not care of your matter, but still there is a slight chance that the person (da1andonly) might get offended.

Schope, look at your life, and reconsider your options. What gives you the right to express this hate, and because of a silly game. Does this game have such big role in your life, that it accually hurt you when you get killed by people that you claim is a "newb". And thinking that they are lucky, and as the time flews by your anger becomes even stroger and uncontrolable. And then your pride strucks you, as you think high of yourself in a pointless game.
And as if someone pushes a button in you, you start to express this hate, in a vulugar way.

I feel very offended that you posted a picture of someone, and that you mock that person. Do you know what can cause a suicide? Mostly its psycholigcal when a person commits suicide. Have you ever thought about what words you vomit upon others? How may it affect them?

You say (probably are thinking or saying) "It's just a game", but then why would you make such a big fuzz about "just a game". Therefor this game is more then just a game. If you can't control youself, then how will. It matter of a descion how you live your life. Would you in public go and scream at someone, "You fucking newb, get the fuck of this street, you are not worthy of living on this planet! We all shold take care of this guy and toss him in to a dungeon, where his life will fade away". Em I making a too big point of this? Is it really something to bother for? Just think about it, even though this is internet, there is nothing to "win" or to get accomplish, even my words are worthless. Or are they? And I would like to say this to everyone, consider what you say before you say it, don't make your words to be poisonous. If you like to mock me, then fine you just go ahead and do that, but in the end what do you accomplish? A satisfaction that you can make fun of me? Maybe it satisfices you to see something that I typed wrong, searching for some flaw.

I really feel that I have wasted my time on writing this, since you won't take me seriously. Perhaps it is hard for you to understand... But I would have been living a life like me, then just perhaps you would understand me, and agree with me.

I really em glad if you have given some of your time and read this.

My wish would be that trashtalk would be needed in this forums, that all could just behave and control themselves. I know I have sometimes not done this, and I appologise for my behavior, if you have in some way got offended.

LOL can you express yourself in 2 lines

its way too much reading bro sry

Due
08-22-2004, 05:00 AM

u are just a FAT kid that wants to "act" cool.

nt

Ekko
08-22-2004, 12:00 PM
Ick that picture makes me feel queesy >_> Schope stop being so mean btw.

1ight
08-22-2004, 01:12 PM

I was in a emotional state, and just shed all what was on my heart on that moment. I don't find it as a laughing matter. IMO, you stepped over the line, and showed your uncontrolled personality. I suppose you are just a kid with a bad attidude. If not, then start acting little bit maturely.

NaiLed
08-22-2004, 01:24 PM
he did read it and couldn't think of a comeback because he knows you're right.. so he just pretends he didn't read it

Dyers eve
08-22-2004, 05:25 PM

homogaf

keep trying to hide behind your name instead of jav dueling me and lose, you jerk

Dude, no one insults Da1 that way! :mad:

Liquid Blue
08-22-2004, 05:42 PM
White castle was such a good movie.

" We put something special in the secret sauce"

"let me give you a hint- it's semen "

"...-Animal semen "

:up:

Squeezer
08-22-2004, 07:16 PM
http://www.skincarephysicians.com/acnenet/images/2214.jpg

homogaf

IS that really DA1andonly?

schope
08-22-2004, 07:42 PM
I was in a emotional state, and just shed all what was on my heart on that moment. I don't find it as a laughing matter. IMO, you stepped over the line, and showed your uncontrolled personality. I suppose you are just a kid with a bad attidude. If not, then start acting little bit maturely.

emo kids isnt another thread ? LOL

jk bro

well i rly dont care what da1 friends think about me or the way they try to offend me.

i just dont like ppl that act like da1andonly and as you see, you just saw my post at forums and didnt even know why im attacking him.

and you know, i didnt read that post in oposition to what nailed thinks LOL

Ilya
08-22-2004, 08:11 PM
someone making fun of da1 because of his acne? this has never been done before!

With Ease
08-22-2004, 09:23 PM
schope you're a moron

schope
08-22-2004, 09:37 PM
schope you're a moron

i know you love me, dont try to overcome your feelings.

ok, i cant hide mine, i love you to bro. ill send you flowers and you marry me.

k?

Send
08-22-2004, 11:19 PM
Hmm... interesting point light with a 1

Dameon Angell
08-22-2004, 11:48 PM
what's the point in making fun of someone over the internet, over a 2D spaceship game and I don't even think lives in the same continent as you (da1 is european, right?)

Kim
08-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Da1 isn't even a dueler schope, go pick on someone else dood

schope
08-23-2004, 12:38 AM
what's the point in making fun of someone over the internet, over a 2D spaceship game and I don't even think lives in the same continent as you (da1 is european, right?)

i thought you were cool with me :(

is that some kind of racism ?

Dameon Angell
08-23-2004, 12:43 AM
lol, i'm just telling you that its pointless. think of it as me saving you time.

1ight
08-23-2004, 01:36 AM
Hmm... interesting point light with a 1
Well since light was taken, what could one do? I know I could have been light here on the forums, but then again, no.

So whats so funny about me having the 1 in my name? Its not that you go and say that da1 has da istead of the and 1 instead of one. I don't really know whats the big fuzz about it.

I like my name for a change, and intend to keep it.

Cig Smoke
08-23-2004, 02:38 AM

I 100% agree lol, but schope isnt the only one doin it. I get it every day i log in SS and on forums, but it doesnt bother me bc i know they dont know me irl, just like im sure da1 doesnt care bc schope doesn tknow him. Plus da1 doesnt even read forums often..

Is that pic really him? Just curious. Besides maybe he has a problem that he cant get rid of it (if its really him) and that really isnt his fault is it? I mean some things are just out of ur control.

schope
08-23-2004, 02:39 AM
Well since light was taken, what could one do? I know I could have been light here on the forums, but then again, no.

So whats so funny about me having the 1 in my name? Its not that you go and say that da1 has da istead of the and 1 instead of one. I don't really know whats the big fuzz about it.

dude,

you are way too calm and polite.

everyone is burning with hate inside, let it away and have fun.

do you practice yoga or sumthing ?

1ight
08-23-2004, 03:47 AM
dude,

you are way too calm and polite.

everyone is burning with hate inside, let it away and have fun.

do you practice yoga or sumthing ?

It not a bad thing to be calm, polite and friendly to others. If someone donšt like me for that, then its fine with me. Its his or hers choice. Of course its natural to be angry, and its healty be angery sometime.. but a anger that builds you up, and builds up your relationship with others. Anger can lead to discussions that you maybe wouldn't be able to talk about before to your best friend or girlfriend. More being upset and anger then a anger that includes hate.

You ask if I practice yoga? No I don't, and I think yoga ain't pure, but I respect those who yoga, thats their choice to do. Well to the answer, I'm Christian. In this case, many have said to me that I'm a extreme Christian...

I sure that many have problems with someone being Christian, just hearing the word Christian can get you cold chilling feelings (I'm not sure how it is spellt or said).. In fact, many hates Christians, beacuse they've maybe encountered one and got the wrong idea about Christians and their faith, or they just think that their way in life is stupid, and believing in Jesus Christ is just pure insanity. I don't wish to lecture or preach if someone doesn't want me too. I do respect that others doen't want to hear about faith and other things.

In this case I just got little bit upset what you wrote. Even though I don't know you reason, but that is just not a way to act, IMO.

Anyway, everyone chooses his own path in life, and believes what he believes, does what he does, like what the likes..

But I must say that I have some times been mean, angry and filled with hate... But that is in rare cases, I usually don't that angry easily. Though irrition is more likely to happend.

And yet again, don't mind my bad english. :rolleyes:

Puppet Master
08-23-2004, 05:30 AM
that pic isnt of him. just right click->properties

Send
08-23-2004, 08:29 AM

Wasn't meant to be an insult, I just didnt wanna make a 3 word post.

1ight
08-23-2004, 08:47 AM
Wasn't meant to be an insult, I just didnt wanna make a 3 word post.

Okey.. :) Well I did take is a minor insult, since some have said that its a nubish name, or just said, are you elite or something. Thats why I wrote that.. :)

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.. :(

sixtoo
08-23-2004, 12:07 PM
I try to get along with everyone and if I can't I end up ignoring most of what they say
but that doesn't go to say if I do ignore you I don't like you, I just might not be there

as for da1

I like the name, very creative, this person can't be all that bad !

instead of taking the time to find an ugly picture of a kid, then posting up your jibberish non-sense diss

couldn't you just kiss his ass the way kids used to years ago?

Dameon Angell
08-23-2004, 02:48 PM
that pic isnt of him. just right click->properties

gg

Jerome Scuggs
08-23-2004, 04:04 PM
good that my posts have audience :up:

if you define audience as "clicking on every thread and posting '{thread topic} is homogaf', forcing jerome to dredge through every one, every day", then yeah

dchao
08-23-2004, 04:29 PM
Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?

schope
08-23-2004, 05:54 PM
It not a bad thing to be calm, polite and friendly to others. If someone donšt like me for that, then its fine with me. Its his or hers choice. Of course its natural to be angry, and its healty be angery sometime.. but a anger that builds you up, and builds up your relationship with others. Anger can lead to discussions that you maybe wouldn't be able to talk about before to your best friend or girlfriend. More being upset and anger then a anger that includes hate.

You ask if I practice yoga? No I don't, and I think yoga ain't pure, but I respect those who yoga, thats their choice to do. Well to the answer, I'm Christian. In this case, many have said to me that I'm a extreme Christian...

I sure that many have problems with someone being Christian, just hearing the word Christian can get you cold chilling feelings (I'm not sure how it is spellt or said).. In fact, many hates Christians, beacuse they've maybe encountered one and got the wrong idea about Christians and their faith, or they just think that their way in life is stupid, and believing in Jesus Christ is just pure insanity. I don't wish to lecture or preach if someone doesn't want me too. I do respect that others doen't want to hear about faith and other things.

In this case I just got little bit upset what you wrote. Even though I don't know you reason, but that is just not a way to act, IMO.

Anyway, everyone chooses his own path in life, and believes what he believes, does what he does, like what the likes..

But I must say that I have some times been mean, angry and filled with hate... But that is in rare cases, I usually don't that angry easily. Though irrition is more likely to happend.

And yet again, don't mind my bad english. :rolleyes:

oh man you know, the time i would take to read this would be the same i take to fuck 3 gentle laddies and smoke a cig. :down:

try 2 lines pls.

thank ya bro

Troll King
08-23-2004, 06:28 PM
So what, is that like a minute per partner? Either you're insulting your own reading skills or your prowess in the bedroom; I'll let you decide.

(I won't even bother asking if you meant to say "ladies" or if you really meant three lads.)

Amok
08-23-2004, 06:30 PM
oh man you know, the time i would take to read this would be the same i take to fuck 3 gentle laddies and smoke a cig. :down:

1 entry found for laddies.
lad∑die
n.
A boy or young man; a lad.

you fuckin' homogaf

schope
08-23-2004, 08:58 PM
1 entry found for laddies.
lad∑die
n.
A boy or young man; a lad.

you fuckin' homogaf

ROFL that was fun i rly meant the plural of lady but i can take this loss :up:

it wont affect my masculinity :up:

Liquid Blue
08-23-2004, 10:11 PM
It can't affect what isn't there, after all.

schope
08-23-2004, 10:19 PM
It can't affect what isn't there, after all.

intelectual/philosophical light jokes arent fun after all

Liquid Blue
08-23-2004, 10:39 PM
Which is why I chose blatant, obvious dick slamming.

Decypha
08-23-2004, 10:56 PM
sigh...schope sucks both at the game and insulting people on the game. and the fact that he saw that picture and it reminded him of someone from a video game, actually frightens me...stalker.

1ight
08-24-2004, 12:37 AM

try 2 lines pls.

thank ya bro
Hard to just make it two lines... and what I wrote doesn't take that much time to read. If you don't want to read, its fine with me then. Your call..

Rogue
08-24-2004, 04:19 AM
So what, is that like a minute per partner? Either you're insulting your own reading skills or your prowess in the bedroom; I'll let you decide.

(I won't even bother asking if you meant to say "ladies" or if you really meant three lads.)

BAHAHAHAHAto him i'm pretty sure laddies=several young lads. Him and michael Jacko for the tag-team GJ Schope :up:

schope
08-25-2004, 03:30 AM
BAHAHAHAHAto him i'm pretty sure laddies=several young lads. Him and michael Jacko for the tag-team GJ Schope :up:

wtf stop making fun of me :(

im the one that take control of insulting topics !

gtfo faget !!! (new insult $$$)

1ight
08-25-2004, 03:51 AM
wtf stop making fun of me :(

im the one that take control of insulting topics !

gtfo faget !!! (new insult $$$)As you insult an other person, you will surely get insults back.

I don't know how it goes, anyway its kinda logical and used in Philosophy also found in the bible, "What you do to others, they do to you.".

edit: corrected, Philosophy, I sure there are more to correct...

schope
08-25-2004, 05:03 AM
As you insult an other person, you will surely get insults back.

I don't know how it goes, anyway its kinda logical and used in filosophy also found in the bible, "What you do to others, they do to you.".

if thought it was physics, but it can be seen as formal logic tough.

lets elocubrate about schopenhauer bro ?

best regards,

uncle schope

Squeezer
08-25-2004, 09:21 AM
if thought it was physics, but it can be seen as formal logic tough.

lets elocubrate about schopenhauer bro ?

best regards,

uncle schope

Shuddup.....ure not the shit so get over ureself....loser

Dark Commando
08-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Hahah Little Lads

Variable
08-25-2004, 01:11 PM

try 2 lines pls.

thank ya bro

Yet you seem to have enough time to post something useless like this thread.
Or then you have problems reading text longer than 3 lines

Kim
08-25-2004, 02:19 PM
LoL filosophy

schope
08-25-2004, 02:53 PM
Yet you seem to have enough time to post something useless like this thread.
Or then you have problems reading text longer than 3 lines

posting = :D
reading long posts = :(

Volcs
08-25-2004, 11:01 PM
i didn't read past the second message, but my input counts in my books so:

Da1 is fucking awesome.

1ight
08-26-2004, 12:48 AM
LoL filosophy
I changed it to Philosophy.. (before you posted) ;)