X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Cup

Friday has come and gone.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

You know what would have been cool? If someone who actually cared about twlb was in charge of it.

Comment

i suggest putting sleepy in charge of the base league.
      basically i think we can write off TWLB cup from ever happening.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

thank you mythrandir. (for obvious reasons)

Comment

06-09-2002

TWL-B Cup system should be ready by the end of the weekend, scheduling will be up as soon as possible. (...)
          The question is... can Light keep it up for TWL-B Cup? We shall soon see!

Acid Twin

11-09-2002

I'm going to add the first set of matches for TWL-B Cup. (...)
          More info soon, rushed post :P

Acid Twin

21-09-2002

The TWLB Cup will be done as soon as possible, most likely it will be started upcoming Friday.
          Sorry for the inconvience we have caused.

BLeeN

08-21-2002

TWT News

Estimated time until completion: 6-8 weeks (mostly depends on the bot).

Mythrandir

Who will be first?

Comment

I think Light will make a strong showing and will win the TWL-B Cup despite good efforts on the parts of Shriek and No Surrender.
            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Seriously, TWLB DOES need to be run by people who care about it. I'm still all for putting it together ourselves.

We just need to determine what squads are competeting, I'm assuming Light and Shriek are out, what about NS? Are they still healthy?

We post a list of matchups on a thread here, or on someone's site elsewhere, the captains get together and discuss a time because hopefully we're not all assholes. (Note: Light no longer involved) Captains show up, pray a mod is available, play their game, and mutually post a score somewhere.

What other details need to be worked out, or what would be the best way to organize it.

Comment

paladen r in well i say anyway lets do it our own way maybe someone can make a quick webpage? (i dun know much how long that take?)
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

anti-scrub of course will be in.
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

!!!

Melee will take Shriek or Light or NS's spot easy!! Tell us when and where!
                    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Let me pop in and say that my squad would still love to get our grubby little fingers on TWLB. (Since there seems to be a spot floating around?..)

We have these recent scores:

3 weeks ago - whiterabbits 58-144k
                      2 weeks ago - Anti-Scrub 78-103k
                      Brit Squad 153-5k
                      last week - Love 130-32k
                      Paladen 98-93k

I'm not saying we'll beat diso or anything but we'd still love a chance

We have not scheduled a match this weekend but expect to have enough on Sunday afternoon if anyone wants to beat us down in the game, instead of in forums
                      And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
                      Racing around to come up behind you again
                      The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
                      Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

Sheeit. I'll help coordinate if someone needs some extra minds/hands to put this thing together.
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                          Sheeit. I'll help coordinate if someone needs some extra minds/hands to put this thing together.
                          Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

OMFG!!!

MELEE4TWLB-CUP!!!
                            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                            • Shark
                            • Dicer
                            • Sager
                            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

I vote just to give it up. With 3 squads gone (counting NS), and all the other squads not really basing squads, i dont see any glory/fun in winning it.
                              :yawn:

Comment

Working...
                              X