Basing Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basing Tourney

It appears that the TWLB cup will never happen. So, the basers of TW need a tourney, and here it is. If your squads wants to participate click the link to get the rest of the information. It will probably be an 8 team tourney, starting soon! Spots are going fast sign up now.

Basing Tourney
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

not that bad of a site, if i had a squad i would apply unless ome1 wants to create a squad for the pure purpose of this and let me in o.0

Comment

meh
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

It is a nice idea, but i wonder just as a player of tw, is staff supporting this, so you can host this? Or is this different arranged?

Greetings,
        Greets,
        Roger

Comment

i havent seen the myth bot wiv my own eyes but im sure it could come in handy

and pv is a popular guy unlike the newbs that try to run leagus n stuff, at least 1 staff will support him

Comment

I was going to talk to staffers who might host when times were set. It would take a simple 30 minute commitment to host or start the game with maybe myth's bot?

worst comes to worst, i will use some voodoo to make fruit host them all.
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
            X