Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Spawn? or not to Spawn?

To Spawn, or not to Spawn?
    one of the questions that goes un explored.
    Well im sure uve all seen squadless spawn before the one time he deiced not to shoot on spawn i spawned, and i felt kinda bad expecially since he was an old squaddy. but a little while after that Vacate was shoot His/Her mouth off about how He/She is getting owned by newbs. so she tk's me bleh... soon after He/She dies ... Vengance is mine oh yea i spawned Vacate it felt good. soon after He/She started pm'ing me on howmuch of a newb i am..hich i am i only been playing like what a bit more then a year? $. So Vacate is like ur such a newb! /!rank sadistic it sux u newb. yah it does sux concidering i dropped 50 ranking in that hour alone :

Anyways.. Just a game! chill out

so if anyone wants to share soem stories and on someone u spawned or got spawned bye, or wether spawnign is wrong or not, feel free to post a reply

P.S. i didn't start this thread to trash talk just hear some stories and opinions on spawning.
    7:SaDiStiC> .... ill ride my dog up the stairs im too lazy
    3:POiD> 7:SaDiStiC> .... ill ride my dog up the stairs im too lazy --- Sex with dogs ... sooo the kinda comment to have as your signature on the TW forum !!

yawn another post about spawning, its part of the game nothing you can do

someone else will say about hwoevers bot

then goes on to some bitching

the end

moved to useless crap rp trash talk eventually

Comment

My view on spawning:

I've played enough to know who spawns, so all I do is spawn them back. Of course there'll always be people I don't know in elim, so I spawn them too. If I'm not sure about someone, I spawn them- it's a competitive game afterall and if they're not dodging my shot they're probably shooting back at me.

I rarely get spawned in elim because when I spawn I'm ready to dodge and I just head to the edge of the arena where people dont have the oppurtunity to spawn me. It's easy not to get spawned if you're playing correctly.
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I always spawn because Iam very nu to this game and it helps make my record in the elimination arena look much much better and people think im good. Im a genius ^_^
        3x TWLD All-Star
        2x TWLD Finals MVP
        2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

hmmm...

Comment

I spawn like a sonofabitch because every time i dont i get shot. :P I've been better since i've mainly used a spider lately. Policy there is 3 shots = idle/Typing. 2 shots with a warbird (if one misses -- or if I had the time to shoot and recharge)... so like... 2 or 3 seconds.

People should justr move there asses. and as for typekilling, jesus said it best "chatty little bitchs should be on IRC if they wanna talk". Mmm, Penny Arcade and Jesus.

Comment

i kill shit. if it pisses you off, even better.
              fuck serious people.
              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                kill shit.
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

I get spawned very rarely.

I started spawning tonight, I don't know why- I guess I just feel that since I am good enough not to be spawned, it's my advantage to spawn people. Call me crazy.
                  I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

^ ^ U spawned me bish!

As for myself, sometimes i spawn, sometimes i dont...it depends on how much coffee ive ingested on that particular day. I did however spawn Da1 the other day, who seemed to get rather annoyed over the whole event so since then i have been holding my spawns back from their full laming potential......and then getting killed for my mercy.

thanks da1andonly.
                    $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

i try to avoid spawning anyone.

i also like to laugh at people who spawn all game and still cant get a 1:1 ratio.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

You are the weakest Link. Good Bye.
                          3x TWLD All-Star
                          2x TWLD Finals MVP
                          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Working...