Rude Staff Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude Staff Members?

Erathia said this after i made a cheater call about teaming "Erathia> You're just not very good, I'm sorry."

I did nor said anything to get this response from erathia and do not understand how that justifys the answer to my call. I've never talked to this staff member in the past , so i do not see a reason why they would react this way to me. I was happy with the staff in this zone and their response time was appropriate for a zone of this magnitude. However being talked down to for trying to get someone that was breaking the rules investigated, I find it hard to appreciate it. Can someone of Higher authority please look into this and tell me if maybe im just over exaggerating or if the matter was handled rudely.

Originally posted by imagine
    "Erathia> You're just not very good, I'm sorry."
    LOL! that's funny. But it's kinda weird answer though...

Comment

I woulda thought people playing a computer game would laugh more at comments like that .... not take it so seriously.
      DELETED

Comment

I'm sorry, i just dont find it funny when someone tells me im not good. Dunno why..

Comment

I laugh it off cause I know I suck, but that's just me.
          DELETED

Comment

Who cares, he's a baser, you're a baseelimer, and he has his own opinions. Just ask for help from another staffer next time.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

You are just taking this the wrong way.. Era is crazy.. and you own.. aaye? :P
              Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
              Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

listen to pred, he is always right $_$
                Code:
                1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                1:lnx> kk
                1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

I should most likely tell you that shit all will happen. Staff ignore people and abuse regularly, but they're all buddies so it's ok.
                  7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                  7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                  7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                  7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                  1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Ice Weasel> Zeus I lost my forum pw
                    ZeUs!!> tard
                    IlyaZ> I think its for the best
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by imagine
                      I'm sorry, i just dont find it funny when someone tells me im not good. Dunno why..

Thruth hurts sometimes Betty
                      "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                      Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                      " - Tyler the Creator
                      Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Erathia is one of the funniest persons I've met in this silly game
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Great staff, no one seems to take this serious, me neighter but I'm not a staff member, staff members should take this serious, because he seems to have a problem with it, you can't just try and change his opinion about it..
                          Only the loyal count.

Comment

Just try to understand that erathia likes to joke everytime to put some jalapeno in the tw community. And no capital knockers staff are not all buddies specially because some abuse or ignore people.
                            Elmo!> Hola
                            KJW> Elimo!
                            Nimrook> Melo!
                            yungsta> jello!

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
                              Great staff, no one seems to take this serious, me neighter but I'm not a staff member, staff members should take this serious, because he seems to have a problem with it, you can't just try and change his opinion about it..
                              I don't see how anyone could take this seriously Sumpson. I couldn't even make sense of what he posted, but anyways this is a complaint about a staff member, it should be taken up by email (Here imagine, use this and read out loud what you've typed before posting).

Comment

Working...
                              X