Just another post on websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another post on websites

Ok, i doubt anyone knows me, but i used to be interested in website design, and designed a few websites for squads. ANyways, I like to say some stuff about websites ant tw: Elusive website looks awesome, keep it up cs or whoever made it. A new siege website shoulda been made a long time ago, shame on you banzi/crome for being so lazy. New tw is deece, atleast compared to the old website. Agent007 made the paladen squad website too, if anyone cares to remember. Lastly, i was looking thru the links of the new tw secction, and I came to the No Surrender website.

See anything similar?

http://shriekx.demix.net/

Guys, don't try to steal other websites and then claim it is yours. The least you could have done was ask me to use the design. It seems that people people lack the originality to make their own websites. I know the -F- website was ripped by some other tw squad, and so was old Unite website. Anyways, whatever, I'm just bitching that someone stole my design. Oh well.
    Last edited by Rab; 06-10-2018, 10:24 AM. Reason: Removed personal information
    chocolate gravy

do u have proof you didnt steal it from them

Comment

cyber strike made ours in spring 2000

don't f with that s baby
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Well, If anyone remembers, I posted that website on this forum more than a few months ao, plus I have all the psd files for the graphics. Anyone who was on shriek will remember. The shriek website that was actually used used the blue logo for a while too.
        chocolate gravy

Comment

yeah well its in the past, nothing you can do, live the present yadda yadda

in other words, no1 could care less

Comment

Re: Just another post on websites

----
            Last edited by Rab; 06-10-2018, 10:24 AM. Reason: Removed personal information

Comment

shut the fuck up, assgoblin

Comment

whats worse is u fags are bitching about websites made for a 2d spaceship game...

Comment

lol hogo

Comment

People like annux should be banned from this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
                      People like annux should be banned from this forum.
                      People like you should be banned from living.
                      The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                      -Dys

Comment

I'll keep that in mind when you run for runner of the world.I'll be the one in prison for having a sniper X rifle at your election speech.... if you know what I mean. If you dont know what I mean then you need to figure it out.
                        Last edited by Sir Gaunt; 10-01-2002, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                          shtu up
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Hi litey!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
                              If you dont know what I mean then you need to figure it out.
                              omfg gg on makin me laff u pathetic sod

Comment

Working...
                              X