Trench Addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Addicts

I see people getting 1 million points on a reset .. and I can't help but think some people play this game WAY too much.

I dunno if I've scored 1 million in all the 2 1/2 years I've played SS.
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

When I started playing, all I played was pub... and I actually checked my score... In the first 2 months I got over 1 million points yes.

Comment

when i first played it was pub but it was ages ago and can bararly remeber score, i cant be assed lookin it up tho but i do rember negative recs...lot n lots o negative recs abit like my times at laserquest...it was always the lowest score possible, like negative 900 then it would rise each week but i stopped going before it reached 0

Comment

When I first entered into TW all I played was pub. Didn't care an awful lot about my rec. For example I didn't spend hours and hours spawning and duelling with a wb. I liked the shark and did alot of basing. After my first visit to a hosted basing I never returned to public arenas. Of course I play sometimes, if I see a good fight is on, but that is very rarely. Most of the times it is members from some more or less known squad owning base, but sometimes they have to fight for the base and then it is fun.

My points?? Dunno.. I don't think I ever had more than maybe 200 000 at reset. Prolly alot less. Only looked up April 25 2001 (when I had played for a couple of months). Score was 54 098. I'll check the rest sometime later.
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

When I first started, I didn't even know subarena's existed. All I played was pub and the biggst score I think I ever got was like 7,00,000. Mind you, I dind't realise you got lots more point if you had the flag.

Comment

1 mil isn't that high
            2 mil is something high scorers will strive for (and they will usually succeed during the summertime)

sunlight is your enemy.
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
              When I first started, I didn't even know subarena's existed. All I played was pub. I dind't realise you got lots more point if you had the flag.
              haha, exactly the same with me.
              Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

when i first started i thought you could only atatch to people who got the flag

Comment

Well I used to play alot at night-morn but not anymore since my dad walked in and said I was crazy so I dont do that anymore.

Comment

I prolly avged 600k a reset first 5 months playing. Don't need to play that much to score alot. Just jav (much more points than spawning in wb, and easier to get a good rec fast)
                    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

WHAAATTT?????? YOU MEAN, THEY ACTUALLY KEEP SCORE???????

*looks at score*

*cries*
                      Originally posted by Yoshiba
                      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

I was always too busy buying decoys *shrug*

Comment

When i first played, i had no idea you were able to attach to a terrier. After a while i did find out there were more ppl when you fly up into those walls (the base) but i didn't know how they kept getting there so fast.

Then someone explained to me attaching was at F7 (WHY THE HELL F7?). Before this i had always thought everone mistyped (purposely or unpurposely) attack.

I think there should be some sort of newbie-readme for TW, wich is displayed the first few times you play it or something.

oh and about the scores.. i once had more points then mythrandir!!
                          oO;

Comment

Originally posted by a$df
                            When i first played, i had no idea you were able to attach to a terrier. After a while i did find out there were more ppl when you fly up into those walls (the base) but i didn't know how they kept getting there so fast.

Then someone explained to me attaching was at F7 (WHY THE HELL F7?). Before this i had always thought everone mistyped (purposely or unpurposely) attack.

I think there should be some sort of newbie-readme for TW, wich is displayed the first few times you play it or something.

oh and about the scores.. i once had more points then mythrandir!!
                            the news.txt is invariably ignored by newbies
                            Originally posted by Yoshiba
                            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

failing all subjects....homework is for sissies, ss is for now

Comment

Working...
                              X