New Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zone

I suggest everyone go checkout the ships and map in (B5) SUPSBACE 3D. It's got horrible settings and some of the ships look poor (Levi) but the Warbrid, Jav and others look excellent.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Hmm ive seen that but dont remeber much of it, if memoery serves me right which itnever has done before then what i remeber was its crap, y is this related to tw? moved to general

Comment

SS 3D is not that new, but look at Trench Wars 3D. Its kinda wierd, but kinda cool at the same time. I dont know how close they came with the ship settings, but I would like to know if any TW Staffer came up with that, or if it was just a "rip off" zone
      DELETED

Comment

Jeez they have ss 3D? i'll go check it out.

Comment

*slaps forehead*
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

that zone blows, but it's cool to see for the first time.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
            X