Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow so tell me what the forums is for if we cant complain ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow so tell me what the forums is for if we cant complain ?

Wadi... seriously man u r turning into COT... this is the TW Staff area is it not? where else in forums can you complain about staff acting like childish dumbasses? or is this not a free forums anymore ?

not being a smartass either... i would like an answer

Calling someone a CUNT is not proper staff behavior the last time i looked.

And talking like a 2penny whore is not either... once again STEPHANIE maybe its time you take some time off and get a better attitude... espeically when nothing was said to you by me
    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Listen, complain all you want, but this is useless crap. No one wants to hear you bitch about pointless things, because you are a slutty, whorish, sleezy, annoying, bitchy, whiny CUNT.

Get the FUCK OVER YOURSELF. Not everyone is going to like you. I don't like you because of the post you just made, and wadi clearly stated that you should read the fucking thread pinned at the top of this forum. THATS WHAT THE FORUM IS FOR.

Have a nice day.

Comment

woah, godess, chill....who cares what staff say?
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Look. Before Wadi or someone closes this thread too, something to think about. If Steph wants to call someone a cunt, so be it. If they are on staff and are using it as like "You're banned because you're a cunt" yeah that's too far. But just chat? Cursing isn't banned for the average Joe, why should it be banned for staff members? Also Cunt isn't racist or what not.

You're trying to stir up shit. If you had just a legitimate grievance you'd go through appropriate channels and just go with whatever happens or doesn't happen. But no, you want to soapbox. So that only leaves two possibilities:

You're either trying to stir up shit, or you're just really fucking too much of a dumb cunt to realize that this isn't the best course of action. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you're doing it on purpose. Just hope to hell I'm not wrong. Although either way you'd still deserve the name.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

She's got a valid point. TW Staff should be taking complaints, and this is the TW Staff forum, so where else should complaints go? Here. I'm not taking sides or anything on her complaint, but we should be taking the complaints and not just locking every thread about them.
          DELETED

Comment

wow, Goddess is really hated...huh thats news to me
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

oooh there's even a FAQ made for this:

"In this forum you can put anything you think are issues for TW Staff members. We do read and appreciate your input, however please keep your posts about general issues, not personal issues you may have with any TW Staff Member(s).

If you have personal issues about a ban or a complaint, please use the following email addresses:

Bans: Ban@trenchwars.org
              Complaints: Complaints@trenchwars.org

Compliments about any staff member(s) you think went above and beyond the call of duty, can also use Complaints@trenchwars.org address as well.
              As always, thank you for your support!
              -TW Staff"

BTW... Torn Wing I don't know what your problem is with Goddess but what you wrote is way out of the line. If I could I would slap you in the face in real life. Maybe even more than that.
              Last edited by Malladrin; 09-25-2004, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                She's got a valid point. TW Staff should be taking complaints, and this is the TW Staff forum, so where else should complaints go? Here. I'm not taking sides or anything on her complaint, but we should be taking the complaints and not just locking every thread about them.
                A majority of the threads closed under the complaint ban here are just posted to cause shit throwing arugments. This situation for example is where a player and staff member (Steph) used a swear word. Is it racist? is it very harmful? does it really matter? Probably not for all 3. Would she still be on staff if the smods knewn that she has an attitude that would impede her abilities as a staff member? nope. So what else can someone think besides, you brought any kind of verbal attack apon yourself? This is why we have a ban on PERSONAL complaints, BECAUSE they are personal, they dont break any rule or codified law they are caused by HATE (they also cause a lot of flamming. This forum can be so much more then Useless Crap 2).

Sarien said it best, if you wanted sweet fucking justice then you'd go through the proper channels. This is just stirring up shit.
                Last edited by Kolar; 09-25-2004, 04:24 AM.

Comment

dude read the FAQ's and the stickies
                  Code:
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                  1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                  1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                  1:lnx> kk
                  1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                    wow, Goddess is really hated...huh thats news to me

she is not !

Comment

Allright, I'm sick and fucking tired of having to go over this time and time again.
                      I'm posting it in bold red text so hopefully I never have to go over this again.

1. Read the stickies. If your topic is innapropriate under the stickies. DO NOT POST IT. Did I mention you need to read the stickies before you post? READ THE STICKIES! THAT'S WHY THEY'RE STICKIES!

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                      2. We've talked about this too goddamn many times. Forum Staff deals with forum problems, and the deans of ingame staff are NOT responsible for what goes on on the forums. The "no personal issues here" rule was made as much for the protection of people with legitimate complaints (who do not get a fair shake here because people don't like them, or they've done stupid things in the past), as it is for staffers who get slandered unfairly. In either case, bringing this crap to the forums has NEVER been a good way to get your situation handled, and almost always caused way way more drama than it's worth. Send your complaints about staffers to the emails so that shit can get handled. DO NOT bring it here, because it will not get handled.

Rule 8: If your topic has been moved, closed, or deleted: don't post it again.

Topic Closed

Edit: I realized I never answered Goddess's first question.

In this forum you can:
                      -Talk about an event you want staff to look at.
                      -Talk about a general policy you want changed, need clarified.
                      -Ask about anything you'd like TW staffers SPECIFICALLY to answer, excluding those issues barred in the sticky.
                      -Suggest a policy, event, idea, contest, to staff.
                      Last edited by wadi; 09-25-2004, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X