wtf.. i got pulled tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf.. i got pulled tonight

i was comin home from work with a friend and I was speeding, but not anymore then anyone else, basically I was keeping up with traffic. I was in the slow lane goin like 75 in a 60 but so was everyone else, including him, and the popo was in his little damn camero that looked nothing like a damn police car or I woulda slowed down and we came up beside him then my friend said theres the popo and I turned and looked and the cop was looking at me and I kinda turned back to the road with a smile and told my friend oh shit didnt see him and right after that sentence he flashed his lights and he scared the shit out of me, I looked at him and he pointed to the side of the road. So I pulled over, and then he started givin me some bullshit about how I was speeding, drinking, smoking, and carrying on (I assume the carrying on was when I half smiled when I said oh shit didn't see him), but I don't drink, I don't smoke. He's like I'm trying to do my job out here and people like you make it hard. Then he told me that he had his signal on to merge over into my lane and I was just staying right next to him to piss him off so he couldn't merge... man I didn't see that damn signal, and I was about half a second from telling him that till my brain kicked in "oh im sorry officer, really, I'll be more careful (blah blah blah ass lick ass lick). Then he kept up with more shit about how im so irresponsible and bullshit like this. I was really tuning him out cause all that was going through my mind was oh fuck my insurance is gonna go up... but he finally shut the fuck up and told me I needed to be more careful before I got a big fat ticket. So I got off the hook this time, but he fuckin targeted me or something cause there were fuckers goin faster then we were in the fast lane (3 lane highway stretch)... oh well... I'm just glad I didn't get a ticket, but it still pisses me off
    Head of Public Relations
    SSCU Trench Wars Staff

I do not engage with trolls. Have a nice day!

Heh heh, so the guy I paid off finally found you, eh?

Comment

if the car was unmarked, u dont have to pull over for him. u didnt really say.
      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
      !

Comment

Wha?

They can still pull you over without being marked. Ive seen serveral people pulled over by an unmarked police car.
        :yawn:

Comment

it mus suck to get pulled over, thats why im getting an airplane instead of a car.
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
            if the car was unmarked, u dont have to pull over for him. u didnt really say.
            Yes you do. They even have this neat little term called 'Felony Evasion' if you dont.
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

it mus suck to get pulled over, thats why im getting an airplane instead of a car.
              I'm getting a Concord and driving on a freeway. Just try to stop me, coppas!
              I dunno what to write...

Comment

FUCK THE POLICE

u shoulda shot the cop...

thats what i'd do...

Comment

what about the felons who buy fake police lights and put em on a car, and end up shooting the pulled over victim, or stealing his car
                  hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                  !

Comment

thats da price you pay for havin teh law enforcers
                    i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

u know honestly it's not that hard to notice an unmarked car, it's usually a ford crown victoria,or some other plain looking car thats an american made PoS. it has a high antannae and may have a grill in front, I got pulled over sometimes, but my insurance never went up, thank goodness for traffic school
                      1:Ruse> I have no interests at this point
                      1:Computer> Females?
                      YELLOW dots on RADAR are friendly ships. Dark yellow dots are DECOYS
                      Release a DECOY, if you have one, by pressing F5
                      1:Ruse> I'm gay
                      1:Computer> That explains it
                      1:Computer> So you found something good to wear?
                      1:Ruse> for what/
                      1:Ruse> ohhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Computer
                        u know honestly it's not that hard to notice an unmarked car, it's usually a ford crown victoria,or some other plain looking car thats an american made PoS. it has a high antannae and may have a grill in front, I got pulled over sometimes, but my insurance never went up, thank goodness for traffic school
                        and they have guys with crew cuts and those big moveable headlamps that are by the side mirrors. I guess a lotta states are gettin camaros now, cuz the CHP just gotta bunch and they are pretty nifty looking, the lights on top look like a ski rack to the untrained newby eye. so that must be the kind Jacy got pulled over by, and they are actually for regular highway patrolmans. i bet they fight over who gets the 1337 cars and who gets the old crown vics and tauri (plural of taurus ^_^)
                        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

And I thought this was a thread where Jacen was saying he got pulled by a chick. Jacen getting laid ...

Yeah I shoulda guessed it was being pulled over by the police. Hoodlum!
                          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Working...
                          X