Woo, Actually becoming decent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo, Actually becoming decent

It's amazing what practice does to a person. :P I used to be a sniffling little guy with a 1:2 death ratio. Incapable of anything decent silly noob.

And now? Well today I got a 100 bounty in a spider. Now just about ALL of you have probably done that. But doiing it for the first time really feels like an accomplishment. Been holding a 3.5:1 kill ratio.

:P I feel like I'm on the bottom rung of the actual good players now, instead of being a silly n00b. Though I'll be flamed to death for wasting time posting this, I just wanted to say that it CAN happen, to all you silly n00bs who will probably not read this.

Re: Woo, Actually becoming decent

Originally posted by KayinNasaki
    stuff
    anyone who flames you for being happy over something you accomplished is a complete fuckass and should spend less time on these boards and more time killing themselves.

way to go man im stoked for you.
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

congrats dude. good to hear
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I like your custom title, Kayin. And gg.
        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

i fucking hate them. monks are 10 times better.

Comment

Mhahaha wizards all the way.
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Nice job, Kayin. Good to see someone with a good attitude looking to improve at basing - if you want any pointers in a certain ship just track me down in game, I'll do my best to help you out.
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Barbarians are good if you like to actually beat the game. Easily. Wizards are a second choice. Female Elven wizard all the way! Valkyrie a third choice, then knight.

PS - don't listen to PJ, I asked him to teach me to terr and he hasn't.
                Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

no, VALKS if you wanna beat the game. dipping for excalibur is a nice way to start any game. Barbs are almost as good though

The name Nethack Samurai came from my obsession with nethack and the fact I where big shirts and hakama sized jeans that made me looks like a "futuristic samurai" as someone said. So it stuck.

I'm a big fan on monks too though. Good food (not that you worry about that much once you know what your doing) and are good dispite what you find.

Knights? :P come on, you can die at level one trying to mount your horse.

Anyways its great to see everyone being positive! I really should make it into a squad so i can play in league games...

Comment

Knights? :P come on, you can die at level one trying to mount your horse.
                    Well, if you get it liquored up first...

Comment

Hakama sized jeans? Jeez, did you make them yourself or something?

Also: Have any of you beaten Nethack? I've gone through the, um... The program file thingies, you know. So I know what happens when you beat it. But has anyone actually done it without cheating?

Comment

I had a friend who did.

And no, I bought em. 69 inchs of goodness.

http://www.wmute.net/~kayin/kayinsam.jpg

me in one of my crazy days. ^_^

Comment

haha, if tric hadn't said that you'd all be flaming the fucker..hahaha...
                          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Hello (%tickname) KayinNasaki
                            3x TWLD All-Star
                            2x TWLD Finals MVP
                            2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

69 inchs of goodness.

he....hehehehehehehehe

k im done...