Why is the league stagnating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the league stagnating?

It's been a few weeks since the season ended and we still haven't heard anything from the staff about the plans for next season. Why don't we already have cooirdinators named? Why haven't they announced their assistants? I got bored in lab and I designed a pre-seasonal,seasonal, and playoff system for next season. This took me 2 hours, it isn't hard. You need to start twt or whatever preseason games you have planned and get the ball rolling again, allowing several months between seasons only causes loss of interest in the league. If any of the coordinators are looking for conf/divisional system similar to football e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

Your zone also needs practice arena's similar to what pro league has. If you ask GS he'll give you the bot technology and you can adapt it for TW. Having to call a moderator just to have a 4v4 scrim isn't cost-efficient.

-0V

some people are born retarded
    some people are just Crome
    whatever
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Plan on the next TWL season starting in December or January.
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Does anyone know who the TWL op will be? Will it be Myth or Overstrand?
        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Re: Why is the league stagnating?

Originally posted by Nethervoid
          It's been a few weeks since the season ended and we still haven't heard anything from the staff about the plans for next season. Why don't we already have cooirdinators named? Why haven't they announced their assistants? I got bored in lab and I designed a pre-seasonal,seasonal, and playoff system for next season. This took me 2 hours, it isn't hard. You need to start twt or whatever preseason games you have planned and get the ball rolling again, allowing several months between seasons only causes loss of interest in the league. If any of the coordinators are looking for conf/divisional system similar to football e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

Your zone also needs practice arena's similar to what pro league has. If you ask GS he'll give you the bot technology and you can adapt it for TW. Having to call a moderator just to have a 4v4 scrim isn't cost-efficient.

-0V
          agreed. i especially don't get why we STILL don't have pracarenas, a few years agoo they didn't wanna put them up in TW cause TWleagues (the zone) already had pracarenas, now that zone has been down for a long time and it's about time that we get some pracarenas in TW. And I think TWC (whats it called again?) is starting soon, after the basing-playoffs of TWLB I guess / hope.

-bram

Comment

Sigh, whoever has the info I need read this

Just e-mail me all the league info, what teams are applying, what teams we have, and who's interested in joining for next season. I'll also need a list of the current rules under review. Give me all this info and I'll have preseason started up by next weekend and the season 2-3 weeks after that. I'll even go so far as to setup a tournament to see who gets the empty slots in the league.

Since you guys seem to struggle with this I'll do it for you.

-0Void

Comment

Re: Sigh, whoever has the info I need read this

Originally posted by Nethervoid
              Just e-mail me all the league info, what teams are applying, what teams we have, and who's interested in joining for next season. I'll also need a list of the current rules under review. Give me all this info and I'll have preseason started up by next weekend and the season 2-3 weeks after that. I'll even go so far as to setup a tournament to see who gets the empty slots in the league.

Since you guys seem to struggle with this I'll do it for you.

-0Void
              A poorly veiled attempt at usurping TWL Coordinator status. To this I say boo and nay. You are the weakest link, goodbye!
              The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
              -Dys

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                whatever
                pwned
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

TWL should be getting organized soon. It always takes some time for "the new guy" to decide what what direction he wants to take. Not to mention picking the staff and triple checking everything with the non-league staff .

Comment

well, next season has to be somewat of an upgrade.. crome is gone. <3
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                      whatever
                      YOU HEARD THE MAN!
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

Crome> i have a idea. let me fix divisons for next league
                        Division (1)
                        Siege
                        FMM
                        MADCOWS
                        Floydians
                        Blasemphou
                        Division (2)
                        Cripples
                        Elusive
                        Pallies
                        Disoblige
                        Onix

Crome> i say teams, play only the teams in there respective division.. and the team with the best REC at end of season wins title. I put up a fair division format, where everyone can atleast agree on. If you don't agree, well then you forfiet.

Comment

uuhhhh

paladen white rabbits?

Comment

I for one think lefty should be TWL op but it probably wont happen now. So in lefty's abscence i would suggest Mythrandir but he's doin TWD so in his abscence i suggest... i dunno maybe a monkey.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                              I for one think lefty should be TWL op but it probably wont happen now. So in lefty's abscence i would suggest Mythrandir but he's doin TWD so in his abscence i suggest... i dunno maybe a monkey.
                              K, I am perfectly qualified to be a monkey EZ!
                              The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                              -Dys

Comment

Working...
                              X