What ever happend to the TW store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happend to the TW store?

Hey i used to play SS over a year ago but I had to quit do to financial reasons, and i have started to get back into play again now that I can afford my connection, and a new computer. Anyways my friend had a birthday coming up and I thought about buying his girt from the tw store (you know where you can buy I the “I GOT BANNED BY DoCk> t-shirts and stuff) but when I went to the tw home page I couldn't find a link. My question for the staff is this: Is Trench wars store ever coming back?

rofl ppl buy those stupid things

id rather spend my money on whores than that crap
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

I found these Paladen ones... http://www.cafepress.com/paladen

The TW ones are probably somewhere on that website too, just browse it for a while.
      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
      (:3=

Comment

Bluedandy was running the store and she hasn't been around lately. She also had some kind of argument with upper staff so I don't know if she would want to continue it for TW.

Comment

paladen have dog t-shirts!!?!?!?!
          i think we should all get License Plate Frames from trenchwars!
          I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
            Bluedandy was running the store and she hasn't been around lately. She also had some kind of argument with upper staff so I don't know if she would want to continue it for TW.
            She quit a while back now. She plays some MMORPG now or console games.
            DELETED

Comment

And Zeus ripped them off?

Or was this after Zeus made his 'Banned by ZeUs!!' shirts?

EDIT: BLUEDANDY IS A SHE? I always thought that bluedandy was a male hippy.

Comment

Lol, I had to quit ss because of financial reasons. That sounds funny, it's a free game.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

I downloaded a 10gb file over a few days... Our electrical bill has nearly doubled this month

Comment

Blah.....

Originally posted by dimboy2
                    Lol, I had to quit ss because of financial reasons. That sounds funny, it's a free game.

I was originally going to respond to dimboy with “you mean you don’t have to pay DoCk> 45$ a week to play”… but I didn’t want to look like a complete idiot.
                    But yeah i know it sounds funny. A free game being too expensive for me. But i lost my job for calling some punk kid an idiot cuz he thought he knew more then i did. Anyway I had some trouble finding another job. So I had to sell my computer to help pay rent and get ride of the connection cuz i just couldn’t afford it. So yeah a free game was too expensive for me at that time.

Comment

What was your work?

Comment

same old same old

Originally posted by Twerp
                        What was your work?

A call center

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                          I downloaded a 10gb file over a few days... Our electrical bill has nearly doubled this month
                          How's that? It should only cost $18 a month for running a computer 24/7 in that month... Of course, thats in the US...

Comment

Maybe he has no other electrical appliances, therefor doubling a really small bill.
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Maybe he has 56kb.
                              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment