PDA

View Full Version : omg wadi

schope
10-11-2004, 02:35 AM
undefinedDon't bring up old, dead, telcat topics. Schope has been warned.

Topic Closed

stop warning me

i felt bad for telcat

Evasive
10-11-2004, 02:41 AM
brazil should be ashamed of u

DOTSY
10-11-2004, 02:45 AM
dunno what you did, but it is not that you can open a new thread for it, and you know that

wadi
10-11-2004, 05:50 AM
While we're on the topic, I'm going to ban schope for spam the next time the total contents of one of his posts amounts to "homogaf". I'd love to ban him for racism, or being a retard, or something, but this will do nicely.

and yes, I'm 100% serious. Infact, I'm going to private message him this just to make sure he knows.

1ight
10-11-2004, 07:18 AM
... his posts amounts to "homogaf" ...
I've seen em, and I've seen your profile schope, year 1981, you should be 4 years older then me. I'm 19 at the moment, so you should be 23 by now. What about starting to act you age. IMO, you not a 81's, most likely you are born 1991. And what I remember some months ago your birthday was different. But again I don't know.. Just wanned to say that, even if its kinda harsh.

It one thing if you are slighty different then the most 23 year old guys, but if you lying of your age, that just lame and not you. Lying will get you know where, since everything will one day come into the light, and then people will see what kind of person you really are, if you've been lying. As insults doesn't please people so doesn't lying please.

Yeah, I'm not english, so don't bother giving me disscouraging comments of my english skills. If you like to give correction, thats fine by me, but do it in a reasonable way, that is what I wish. That way I might learn something new, and next time you might see the improvements, and feel in some way proud that you accually was able to help me out. :)

Galleleo
10-11-2004, 04:37 PM
3:Melufa> "wadi, you're such a fag"

schope
10-11-2004, 04:57 PM
I've seen em, and I've seen your profile schope, year 1981, you should be 4 years older then me. I'm 19 at the moment, so you should be 23 by now. What about starting to act you age. IMO, you not a 81's, most likely you are born 1991. And what I remember some months ago your birthday was different. But again I don't know.. Just wanned to say that, even if its kinda harsh.

It one thing if you are slighty different then the most 23 year old guys, but if you lying of your age, that just lame and not you. Lying will get you know where, since everything will one day come into the light, and then people will see what kind of person you really are, if you've been lying. As insults doesn't please people so doesn't lying please.

Yeah, I'm not english, so don't bother giving me disscouraging comments of my english skills. If you like to give correction, thats fine by me, but do it in a reasonable way, that is what I wish. That way I might learn something new, and next time you might see the improvements, and feel in some way proud that you accually was able to help me out. :)

nice way to say thank you schope when i pick you on go base with 50 ppl in spec thinking "oh man no1 picks that guy and he is cool"

schope
10-11-2004, 05:01 PM
While we're on the topic, I'm going to ban schope for spam the next time the total contents of one of his posts amounts to "homogaf". I'd love to ban him for racism, or being a retard, or something, but this will do nicely.

and yes, I'm 100% serious. Infact, I'm going to private message him this just to make sure he knows.

you are just showing you want to use ur powers for personal reasons.

I could make a great speach about power based on Bobbio, Norberto. You know, he is brazillian. But w/e i dont fear you nor your power. Use it wise else it can turn against you. The main thing is that power when used isnt power anymore, its force. That means when you use force, you have no power, cause power is potential force.

w/e ur an homogaf

Cops
10-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Hit wadi where it counts, his WOW character looks like el shit. :eek:

Sarien
10-11-2004, 06:40 PM
You posted to a Telcat thread that was something like a year old. You got warned for doing that, because old stupid threads are not relevant. Look at the fucking date maybe next time. Wadi was right, and you are well... <insert clever made up word here.>

Twerp
10-11-2004, 09:43 PM
stop warning me

i felt bad for telcat

Yea, i agree, stop warning him.

He has had enough warnings, ban him.

wadi
10-11-2004, 09:49 PM
you are just showing you want to use ur powers for personal reasons.

I could make a great speach about power based on Bobbio, Norberto. You know, he is brazillian. But w/e i dont fear you nor your power. Use it wise else it can turn against you. The main thing is that power when used isnt power anymore, its force. That means when you use force, you have no power, cause power is potential force.

w/e ur an homogaf

See, was it ever so hard to put more than a stupid catchphrase in your post? Grow the hell up.

edit: Cops, you've seen my WoW character?

Fit of Rage
10-11-2004, 10:03 PM
w/e ur an homogaf

Please tell me how on God's Green Earth is that any type of coherent English? I'd really like to know because it baffles me how that could possibly be a message with meaning behind it.

"Whatever, you are a homogaf." Would be the corrected sentence, and even then, "homogaf" isn't a word. Wadi said it because "homogaf," like your posts, is utterly and hopelessly incoherent.

Cops
10-11-2004, 10:06 PM
See, was it ever so hard to put more than a stupid catchphrase in your post? Grow the hell up.

Yeah man the little priest :)

wadi
10-12-2004, 02:22 AM
Yeah man the little priest :)

I know the hat is just too much. She riverdance's now though. RIVERDANCE! If I wanted to make her look worse, I could give her grimlok's tribal vestments of ass fashion +20.

Oh, and honestly, do you think I made a female dwarf priest because I wanted eye candy? I think you have me confused with bilbo.

1ight
10-12-2004, 03:27 AM
nice way to say thank you schope when i pick you on go base with 50 ppl in spec thinking "oh man no1 picks that guy and he is cool"
Did you pick me?

And whats so cool about me? I think consider myself as cool at all, I'm just being me.

Anyway, there is no need of saying strong words if you don't intend to insult/upset people on perpose. If so then its very logical that people will start to disslike you.

I think you are a nice guy, schope. So don't get me wrong. And I also think that wadi is a nice guy. I don't think I hate anyone on this forum. If I would hate someone, I would be ashamed of myself.

schope
10-12-2004, 01:55 PM
Please tell me how on God's Green Earth is that any type of coherent English? I'd really like to know because it baffles me how that could possibly be a message with meaning behind it.

"Whatever, you are a homogaf." Would be the corrected sentence, and even then, "homogaf" isn't a word. Wadi said it because "homogaf," like your posts, is utterly and hopelessly incoherent.

the word is mine and i say you dont have to pronouce the H so its an homogaf

you homogaf leave me alone fuckin fagget

actually its not that hard,

for example... hey wadi you homogaf write up my carrot cake receipt

a carrot cake in box (buy on nearer supermarket)
2 glasses of milk
2 eggs

put everything on a recipient then mix it, bake it and

walla

stfu homogaf !

Jason
10-12-2004, 03:18 PM
ban him wadi
just fucking do it man
there HAS to be a rule against that much stupidity

Gemfire
10-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Many, MANY others would be banned then too, Jason ;)

Cops
10-12-2004, 03:43 PM
I know the hat is just too much. She riverdance's now though. RIVERDANCE! If I wanted to make her look worse, I could give her grimlok's tribal vestments of ass fashion +20.

Oh, and honestly, do you think I made a female dwarf priest because I wanted eye candy? I think you have me confused with bilbo.

I was just playing ...

schope
10-12-2004, 05:08 PM
ban him wadi
just fucking do it man
there HAS to be a rule against that much stupidity

heya jason

i heard ur like sad or has somewhat a gothic adolescent fetish

so since ur sad and tell everyone u like to sui urself i would like to tell you that schopenhauer is a good reading bro

mainly the part he talks about happiness and say happiness doesnt exist, what exist is something like the level of sadness we have, for example, we can never be total happy cause allways something will hit your head and make u sad again.

well, to resume i think ur a fucking homogaf

Jason
10-12-2004, 05:08 PM
I rest my case.

Cops
10-12-2004, 05:10 PM
lol Schope is a the tool of the day

Galleleo
10-12-2004, 05:11 PM
DONT MESS WITH THE J MAN!, the J man rocks.. DONT MESS WITH HIM!

Twerp
10-12-2004, 08:27 PM

How did you miss those last two posts?

wadi
10-12-2004, 08:29 PM
How did you miss those last two posts?

Was at class. Bye schope!

Gemfire
10-12-2004, 08:40 PM
Not that I'm defending him, BUT, you siad when it ammounted to 'homogaf' he had some other trashes(although ones that werent very good, no offense schope) in there, so technically it didnt amount to just 'homogaf'

Twerp
10-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Wow, 2 minutes, nice respond time ^_^

Evasive
10-12-2004, 08:41 PM
schope=owned
:up:

Fit of Rage
10-12-2004, 10:12 PM
lol Schope is a the tool of the day

http://www.writingsongs.com/pictures/toolbox.jpg

Verthanthi
10-12-2004, 11:13 PM
wadi takes his WoW fashion very seriously.

Nockm
10-13-2004, 02:03 AM
Slip that word into the filter so it comes out as *******. Or make it substitute it as 'schope is a retard'. Then I'm sure he will never do it again.

wadi
10-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Slip that word into the filter so it comes out as *******. Or make it substitute it as 'schope is a retard'. Then I'm sure he will never do it again.

I will look in to this.

Due
10-13-2004, 12:56 PM
guys guys this is tresh talk let him tresh talk if he wants or there is not point in this sub forum.

Mr. Peanuts
10-13-2004, 01:57 PM
As ZeUs!! once said, its a title not a request.

Ekko
10-13-2004, 04:58 PM

That would be stupid and abuse of power, its not racist and if you do that substitute all slang and swear words for *'s. When I came here I thought it was trash talk about Wadi's hitler like rule over the forum, but no.. :( it was a bunch of people talking about schope being stupid. You off topic people killed my enthusiasm to rant about Wadi being a homogaf.. oh well.

Vykromond
10-13-2004, 05:18 PM
i think everyone missed the fact that
heya jason

i heard ur like sad or has somewhat a gothic adolescent fetish

so since ur sad and tell everyone u like to sui urself i would like to tell you that schopenhauer is a good reading bro

mainly the part he talks about happiness and say happiness doesnt exist, what exist is something like the level of sadness we have, for example, we can never be total happy cause allways something will hit your head and make u sad again.

well, to resume i think ur a fucking homogaf

might be the best post these forums have seen since the Gerry quote in my signature

on another note:
wadi, why was melufa's ban extended?

Mystics
10-13-2004, 07:39 PM
Yea, i agree, stop warning him.

He has had enough warnings, ban him.
rofl twerp

Gemfire
10-13-2004, 07:55 PM
I'm pretty sure it was lengthened because of ban evasion.

wadi
10-14-2004, 01:27 AM
I'm pretty sure it was lengthened because of ban evasion.

eeyup. Pity, he had like 2 days left when it was lengthened.

Selex
10-14-2004, 02:18 AM
stop warning me

i felt bad for telcat

Thats fucking awesome... That happened somewhat the same to me..
Wadi is out to get you Schope! RUN RUN!!! OMG... Come to me!

(Drinking Margarita Mix, Sorry.)

Mystics
10-14-2004, 05:42 AM
wadi i think your a cool person and shit. However, why do u have to harass schope all the time? Your a moderator you shouldnt single people out.

Azhran
10-14-2004, 09:10 AM
How is warning someone for bringing back ancient threads harassing him?

Mr. Peanuts
10-14-2004, 09:28 AM
wadi i think your a cool person and shit. However, why do u have to harass schope all the time? Your a moderator you shouldnt single people out.
Says the guy who is new to the forums?

Liquid Blue
10-14-2004, 11:09 AM
Sad thing is that people like Scope and Telecat try so hard to come back to the forums once they get banned.

Mr. Peanuts
10-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Telecat lolozlozlzolzl

Mystics
10-14-2004, 05:20 PM
Says the guy who is new to the forums?

hmm this is strid3r ive only been playing ss continuum for 2 years now? :up:

Awesome
10-14-2004, 05:24 PM
hmm this is strid3r ive only been playing ss continuum for 2 years now? :up:told!

Selex
10-14-2004, 06:05 PM
How is warning someone for bringing back ancient threads harassing him?

I did the same thing... Revive the oldest thread in the section.. Schope had a cause... I on the other hand didnt... I should be the one to get warned... I did tho... So go away...

Selex
10-14-2004, 06:06 PM
hmm this is strid3r ive only been playing ss continuum for 2 years now? :up:

Nice Avatar.

( :down: )

Mystics
10-14-2004, 06:46 PM
and back to the topic?

Edify
10-14-2004, 06:50 PM
telcat? huh, whats that?

Material Girl
10-16-2004, 12:07 AM
Why we are actually able to reply to these ancient threads if it's such a gravely serious situation? Just a question. ;)

wadiREALLYsucks
10-16-2004, 12:35 AM
Because they're shits who want a reason to warn people. It's a complex, and a folly at that.

wadi
10-16-2004, 03:29 AM
Why we are actually able to reply to these ancient threads if it's such a gravely serious situation? Just a question. ;)

Because it's an assload of work to close every thread, and there's no specific deadline on when a thread dies. We could have the server delete them after, say, a year, but I know I've gone back and looked at threads over a year old, I just didn't reopen them.

reopening an ancient thread is NOT in itself something you can get warned for, reopening an ancient thread to say something stupid or pointless is something you can get e-smacked for.

Troll King
10-16-2004, 10:39 AM
Because they're shits who want a reason to warn people. It's a complex, and a folly at that.

Ever notice how getting banned from something automatically grants one the qualifications to psychoanalyze others? Seriously, the whole "he's on a power trip" arguement is so cliche. Take some responsibility for yourself for a change.

Ilya
10-16-2004, 10:52 AM
reading old threads is awesome

Cops
10-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Ever notice how getting banned from something automatically grants one the qualifications to psychoanalyze others? Seriously, the whole "he's on a power trip" arguement is so cliche. Take some responsibility for yourself for a change.

There's good reason why you and me wouldn't make good politicians :up:

ps: Melufa, he never minded he never cared he walks with his shirt off he walks and we stare, don't laugh don't mock don't finger don't point just happy to be alive, happy that's the point.

Underground
10-16-2004, 04:06 PM
I own Wadi.

Nickname
10-17-2004, 12:38 AM
I'd like to point out the Troll King is on a powertrip.

Troll King
10-17-2004, 12:56 AM
Me? Naw. I have no power.

Selex
10-17-2004, 01:33 AM
I'd like to point out the Troll King is on a powertrip.

He just used "powerful" words.

wadi
10-17-2004, 03:16 AM
Me? Naw. I have no power.

http://www.canelect.ca/english/home.html

Ewan
10-17-2004, 12:55 PM
That nearly came close to nearly being funny.

EDIT: On a second thought, it actually was quite witty

Cops
10-17-2004, 11:04 PM
It takes a true leader to lead the people with no power.

schope
10-19-2004, 10:27 PM
dam reading wadi i guess my jokes arent funny anymore

wadi, can you lend me your "saturday night live best jokes collection" so i can put up with that ?

Predator Rulez
10-20-2004, 03:31 AM
Dídn't really read the post.. but just wanted to let something out

SCHOPE YOU ARE A RETARD

There, you guys might wanna write that down aswell

Pred

Galleleo
10-20-2004, 06:55 AM
I have to write enough down in school as it is, fu

schope
10-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Dídn't really read the post.. but just wanted to let something out

SCHOPE YOU ARE A RETARD

There, you guys might wanna write that down aswell

Pred
im making a homepage for my tw fans to sign up and insult me everyday hang on bro

ty fagget

Predator Rulez
10-21-2004, 02:20 AM
im making a homepage for my tw fans to sign up and insult me everyday hang on bro

ty fagget

Phat.. Sooo I can be like your "Member of honor" .. that would rock!

Galleleo
10-21-2004, 09:47 AM
PRED, We could be post buddies!

Predator Rulez
10-22-2004, 04:55 AM
Totally $

schope
10-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Totally $

pred there is a monster on ur avatar

Jason
10-22-2004, 04:15 PM
the amount of time you had to have spent putting together that avatar far outweighs it's effectiveness, schope

far

outweighs

Galleleo
10-22-2004, 04:31 PM
Totally $

I can hardly wait

Schope hurry the fuck up!

schope
09-17-2013, 10:42 PM
lol wadi

2pac
09-17-2013, 11:31 PM