View Full Version : Pandagirl69 [Merged]

Rogue
10-20-2004, 04:40 AM
Hey Pandagirl

FUCK YOU!

mmk? :D

Galleleo
10-20-2004, 06:54 AM
Sigh, attention whore, leave panda alone! ALONE I TELL YOU!

Predator Rulez
10-20-2004, 08:33 AM
Hey Pandagirl

FUCK YOU!

mmk? :D

I'll just be with rogue on this one.. whos pandagirl btw?

Galleleo
10-20-2004, 09:27 AM
I told you: LEAVE HER ALONE DAMNIT!

Dameon Angell
10-20-2004, 10:36 AM
She's some girl who plays this game and comes on the forums once in a while. I dunno how she can piss off so many people ... well 2, but thats beyond the point.

Kim
10-20-2004, 02:06 PM
She's this hyper, always exercising, health-food eating, female soccer player. And she likes to do situps.

schope
10-20-2004, 02:40 PM
wooot another pandagurl burning hate thread $

sup pandagurl come to belim some time so we can have tea with goddess telcat ayden and change some gossips

Pandagirl!
10-20-2004, 02:44 PM
I'm feeling the love today! First at school, now here! :cool:

Yea, I never have time to play the game any more, so I only post here every now and then. It baffles me too, as to how many people hate me. DTF has never liked me, but uh yea, I don't even know who you are Rogue. Never talked to you in game at least. And I don't really remember you from here on the forums either. :confused:

Whatever, I love you too.

Dragonscale
10-20-2004, 02:53 PM
Representin pandaboi <-

Galleleo
10-20-2004, 03:55 PM
Leave Her Alone Damnit!

Kim
10-20-2004, 04:03 PM
Galleleo you ain't gonna get any being so passively defensive about it.

Torn Wing
10-20-2004, 04:17 PM
She's suicidal, so dont push her over the edge.

Volcs
10-20-2004, 04:22 PM
http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=13487&page=1&pp=20

it's been done...

Ilya
10-20-2004, 04:34 PM
post your boobs

cundor
10-20-2004, 04:37 PM
(.y.)

Pandagirl!
10-20-2004, 05:33 PM
She's suicidal, so dont push her over the edge.

Why don't you shut up, no I'm not.

post your boobs

Maybe later. Wonder how many times you're gonna say that until I do. You've said it twice so far, I think.

EDIT: Also wondering why this thread is titled "Pandagirl69."

Fit of Rage
10-20-2004, 07:43 PM
Why don't you shut up, no I'm not.

I used to cut myself

Xuana
10-20-2004, 09:04 PM
Maybe later. Wonder how many times you're gonna say that until I do. You've said it twice so far, I think.

Post your boobs

Vykromond
10-20-2004, 09:12 PM
old thread was better

afk

Dameon Angell
10-20-2004, 09:44 PM
EDIT: Also wondering why this thread is titled "Pandagirl69."

Someone wants to 69 an underage teen who they also hate at the same time.

froedrick
10-20-2004, 09:53 PM
I don't like you cause you're stupid and naive =\ good enough?

Kim
10-20-2004, 09:54 PM
She has abs of st333l

Xuana
10-20-2004, 10:35 PM
I hear her bush is..bushy..

Verthanthi
10-20-2004, 11:16 PM
No pandagirl can be complete with out this.

TOBE!

Rogue
10-20-2004, 11:27 PM
haha panda :D xix zi xuo......and you don't even know why.

Galleleo
10-21-2004, 09:48 AM
Wel, now kim said that, I better stop trying, I thought I had a real shot there..

NOW LEAVE HER ALONE GO PICK ON SOMEONE ELSE! Like kim he has a girly name anyway.

Bioture
10-21-2004, 10:05 AM
if we pay more attention to these bitches they will grow bigger and eventually they will take over the world.

Liquid Blue
10-21-2004, 03:05 PM

Post your boobs

Isn't she like 14? Barf, man. :down:

Pandagirl!
10-21-2004, 03:33 PM
Bleh this is gay. We need a poll to see who all hates me and who doesn't and you all can trash me/defend me there (good luck with that Thijs).
Anywho, I'll be 15 in like two-ish weeks.
Fit of Rage, the key word there is used to. As in half a year ago.
Froedrick I don't even know you either.
Xuana... I don't know you but you seem kinda perverted. At least me and Ilya joke around about stuff like that all the time.

Galleleo
10-21-2004, 04:25 PM
It would do marvelous things for my post count!

eehh
10-21-2004, 04:26 PM
Bleh this is gay. We need a poll to see who all hates me and who doesn't and you all can trash me/defend me there (good luck with that Thijs).
Anywho, I'll be 15 in like two-ish weeks.
Froedrick I don't even know you either.
Xuana... I don't know you but you seem kinda perverted. At least me and Ilya joke around about stuff like that all the time.
enough crap. boobtime, NOW!!

Verthanthi
10-21-2004, 04:46 PM
panda, respond to my tobe comment. TOBE

Torn Wing
10-21-2004, 05:04 PM
Someone wants to 69 an underage teen who they also hate at the same time.
I see nothing wrong with that.

Pandagirl!
10-21-2004, 06:15 PM
Last time I checked, Tobe still hated me. That good enough?
Thijs Ritalin is a good thing, very very good.

Fit of Rage
10-21-2004, 09:25 PM

Down the street, not across the road, hon.

Predator Rulez
10-22-2004, 05:03 AM

Is it me.. or does this guy rock?
anyways I'M WITH HIM!!!!!!!

Volcs
10-22-2004, 10:42 AM
Down the street, not across the road, hon.

^^^

Galleleo
10-22-2004, 02:34 PM
Ritalin for what?

I dont need ritalin..

I only stay up like 23 hours a day.

froedrick
10-22-2004, 03:14 PM
You don't have to know me. I read one of your posts and it was the stupidest shit I had ever read on here (other than Telcat). So that's why I don't like you.

Galleleo
10-22-2004, 04:32 PM
Sigh, I told you to go pick on Kim! or atleast someone else!

Dameon Angell
10-22-2004, 05:10 PM
Sigh, I told you to go pick on Kim! or atleast someone else!

It's not working Galelulelo. They just found someone to pick on to make themselves feel better about themselves. Just let them go, lol.

froedrick
10-22-2004, 05:12 PM
It's not working Galelulelo. They just found someone to pick on to make themselves feel better about themselves. Just let them go, lol.

Not at all. I said I don't like her cause she's stupid. If I wanted to pick on someone to make me feel better about myself, I'd call schope a moron.

Pandagirl!
10-22-2004, 05:18 PM
Why exactly do you think I'm stupid? Would you like me to scan my grade card from last year?

froedrick
10-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Why exactly do you think I'm stupid? Would you like me to scan my grade card from last year?

You made a big long post a few months back on why you support President Bush. And everything in it was absolutely stupid. Sorry to say.

Dameon Angell
10-22-2004, 05:24 PM
Take in to consideration that she's only 15. People that young aren't that that politically adept yet. Just let it go.

froedrick
10-22-2004, 05:27 PM
Take in to consideration that she's only 15. People that young aren't that that politically adept yet. Just let it go.

Doesn't mean I have to like her. She said in this thread. Why do people not like me. I responded.

Pandagirl!
10-22-2004, 06:15 PM
So you hate me because my political views are different then yours? I'm sorry that I support President Bush, and that doesn't agree with your views. We're all different you know. And don't even say that I just say that because my parents do, I actually researched the candidates and know their platforms, and I just happen to be a Republican. So anyway, maybe the post was stupid, I don't know, I don't remember it, but those are my views so deal with it. I think some stuff that pro-choice people say is absolutely ridiculous - but do I go around telling them that they're stupid? No, I let them carry out their views as much as they'd like. We have debates every day at our lunch table about Bush and Kerry - and it shocks me how 14 and 15 year olds can have a normal chat without the word stupid being raised, but you seem incapable of letting other people express their views.

froedrick
10-22-2004, 06:19 PM
So you hate me because my political views are different then yours? I'm sorry that I support President Bush, and that doesn't agree with your views. We're all different you know. And don't even say that I just say that because my parents do, I actually researched the candidates and know their platforms, and I just happen to be a Republican. So anyway, maybe the post was stupid, I don't know, I don't remember it, but those are my views so deal with it. I think some stuff that pro-choice people say is absolutely ridiculous - but do I go around telling them that they're stupid? No, I let them carry out their views as much as they'd like. We have debates every day at our lunch table about Bush and Kerry - and it shocks me how 14 and 15 year olds can have a normal chat without the word stupid being raised, but you seem incapable of letting other people express their views.

First off I don't hate you. I don't like you.

Second off, no it's not because our political views are different. It's because what you said was stupid. Period. I'm a Canadian so you can't pretend that it's my political view.

Thridly, this isn't some prejudice against the fact that you're 14 or 15. It's that what you said was stupid. You can express your view, but if it's stupid and wrong I'm going to tell you.

Pandagirl!
10-22-2004, 06:51 PM
My views can't be wrong because they're mine, smart one.

froedrick
10-22-2004, 06:52 PM

They are when they're stupid.

Ilya
10-22-2004, 07:02 PM
if you stop not liking people for dumb shit like that, you will meet some neat people

Ekko
10-22-2004, 07:25 PM
They are when they're stupid.

OH

EM

GEE.

<3 Panda and Fro.

Twerp
10-22-2004, 08:33 PM

Is it me.. or does this guy rock?
anyways I'M WITH HIM!!!!!!!
I'm a follower.

Gemfire
10-22-2004, 09:13 PM
You'd think people would get bored on this topic. Maybe they have even less of a life than I do. Sad.

Fit of Rage
10-22-2004, 10:38 PM

e∑go∑cen∑tric
adj.
Holding the view that the ego is the center, object, and norm of all experience.

Confined in attitude or interest to one's own needs or affairs.
Caring only about oneself; selfish.
Philosophy.
Viewed or perceived from one's own mind as a center.
Taking one's own self as the starting point in a philosophical system.

Gemfire
10-22-2004, 11:11 PM
She is right on that one. Her views cannot be wrong to her. Nor can anyone else's views be wrong to them. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

froedrick
10-23-2004, 12:20 AM
She is right on that one. Her views cannot be wrong to her. Nor can anyone else's views be wrong to them. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

If I call somebody stupid because I don't like the fact that he is rich. My opinion of him is that he is stupid. Yet that opinion could be very wrong.

StarKitty
10-23-2004, 12:29 AM
I think everyone should pick on Gall :p

hehee weeeeeee

*kicks gall for being sooo ... soooo Gallish* ;)

Incorrect Froedrick:

Your Opinion is your own state of mind, a state of mind is not fact or fiction it is theoretical.
Without delving deep into philosophy, you can be opionated that someone is stupid, based on your own theories of stupidity.
Base factualy someone can disprove your opinion using exams etc, but environmentally your opinion is your own.

An opinion is formed about a person based on:
First Impressions
Environment
Social Background
3rd Party perspective (asking your mates what they think of "bob")
Formal Upbringing

These are to name a few things that form the basis of an opinion about a person... Either way there are too many variables for an opinion to be fact or fiction
THEREFORE
an opinion cannot be incorrect as it is the intellectual property of it's owner :D

Few... glad i got that off my chest

froedrick
10-23-2004, 12:51 AM
here's the difference. Her opinion was about why Bush was good. And she had an opinion about young girls and suicide. In both cases what she said was stupid. Therefore, she was wrong.

Galleleo
10-23-2004, 06:19 AM
Why did you have to kick me there? WHY THERE!!

And the name is Galleleo thanks.

(for the record, it would be so cool if your reallife name would be: Galileo Galilei)

(for the other record, my name DID NOT come from Galileo Galilei)

(for another record, I love you sher, and kitty)

colony
10-23-2004, 07:03 AM

lol cute.

Pandagirl!
10-23-2004, 08:16 AM
And she had an opinion about young girls and suicide. Therefore, she was wrong.

Um yea. I think I know a tad bit more about what it's like to be a teenage girl contemplating suicide, considering that I used to be one of those girls. So I'm pretty sure that I know what it feels like. Are you a girl? Were you ever suicidal? Didn't think so. So you have no idea what it's like, so how can you be so sure my opinion was wrong.

NaiLed
10-23-2004, 08:20 AM
here's the difference. Her opinion was about why Bush was good. And she had an opinion about young girls and suicide. In both cases what she said was stupid. Therefore, she was wrong.

that's still subjective. you can't prove that you're right.

StarKitty
10-23-2004, 11:20 AM
I used to be one of those people too panda.. Then i realised that life's just like a river... with rough bits and twist and turns.. eventually things level out though :cool:

[quote=Nailed]that's still subjective. you can't prove that you're right.[quote]

Exactly my point it is impossible to prove an opinion only argue/discuss it in order to "influence" another persons opinion >.< Errg i'd quote some philosphers but i can't be bothered to dig out all my books :D

Mystics
10-23-2004, 12:29 PM
Of course an opinion can be wrong.

ex

my opinion

Bush will win the election

possibly some strange man's opinion

Kerry will win the election

they cant both be right. One will eventually be wrong.

froedrick
10-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Panda. You said you're parents are well off. So you're not living in poverty. You're not fat. You play sports. Why would you want to commit suicide? Hello look at people in third world countries and stop being so self important.

Ilya
10-23-2004, 12:55 PM
i want to hang myself

You said you're parents are well off

your

froedrick
10-23-2004, 12:57 PM
i want to hang myself

your

woops

Vykromond
10-23-2004, 12:59 PM
that's pretty much game set and match folks

NaiLed
10-23-2004, 01:01 PM
Of course an opinion can be wrong.

ex

my opinion

Bush will win the election

possibly some strange man's opinion

Kerry will win the election

they cant both be right. One will eventually be wrong.

that's different. that's called "synthetic" statements. they can be proven true or false.

however, froedrick made a "meaningless" statement, one which can't be verified to be true or false (meaningless isnt nonsense)

Galleleo
10-23-2004, 06:17 PM
You didnt answer my questions kitty

Pandagirl!
10-23-2004, 07:08 PM
Panda. You said you're parents are well off. So you're not living in poverty. You're not fat. You play sports. Why would you want to commit suicide? Hello look at people in third world countries and stop being so self important.

Just because my parents make good money, and I play sports doesn't mean my life is perfect. (By the way - they don't share any of it with me so you can't think I'm spoiled - I have to buy everything for myself except for food. And I have to do my own laundry and etc etc. So I'm not spoiled in case you were thinking that.)

Bioture
10-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if report cards were an accurate measurement of everything you did? So we can have important categories such as street smarts and bullshitting.

Liquid Blue
10-24-2004, 12:32 AM
Just because my parents make good money, and I play sports doesn't mean my life is perfect. (By the way - they don't share any of it with me so you can't think I'm spoiled - I have to buy everything for myself except for food. And I have to do my own laundry and etc etc. So I'm not spoiled in case you were thinking that.)

Who doesn't do their own laundry? I've been doing that since I was like 10.

Lappos
10-24-2004, 02:21 AM
wooot another pandagurl burning hate thread $

sup pandagurl come to belim some time so we can have tea with goddess telcat ayden and change some gossips

Listen schope, no girl would want to sip tea with you even if you paid them, let alone be on the same squad as you. Get a clue Renaldo.

And by the way, Pandagirl, quit luring all these airheads. You know pussy are their weak points when they can't get any. :D

Volcs
10-24-2004, 03:56 PM
Um yea. I think I know a tad bit more about what it's like to be a teenage girl contemplating suicide, considering that I used to be one of those girls. So I'm pretty sure that I know what it feels like. Are you a girl? Were you ever suicidal? Didn't think so. So you have no idea what it's like, so how can you be so sure my opinion was wrong.

FUCK THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
You're suicidal, you've cut yourself, you don't eat. CONGRATS! Everyone knows this because it's all you generally talk about, now stop stating it, NOBODY CARES!
Before I told you I didn't want you to kill yourself, I'm an asshole and I lied. I wouldn't care if you died and noone else on this fucking game would either. Noone would care if I died, or if Fro or Ilyaz died. Feel free to die or not die, it's your choice, but stop telling everyone about it! You can cut yourself and starve yourself, but shouldn't it be about the action rather than the attention? Self Injury issues especially are a private thing, generally meant to spite oneself, rather than to share with the world for pity.

I'm going to get flamed for being an asshole and telling off someone who doesn't know any better, but just because she's 15 doesn't mean she's ignorant. She knows that she's going to get attention for this shit, she knows everyone is going to pity her... you guys are just supporting it and it's REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING!

Panda, if I get you a list of appropriate forums for self injury and eating disorders, would you stop posting your shit here?

PaulOakenfold
10-24-2004, 04:01 PM
I thought that's what teenage girls just did in High School, cut/starve themselves for attention. Perhaps I just went to a really wacked out high school. Or perhaps it was just every person I came in contact with willed themselves into that state because I'm such an asshole. It came to the point in high school where kids wouldn't say, "go fuck yourself," they'd say, "go cut yourself," to make girls run away crying. Those were the days.

Volcs
10-24-2004, 04:04 PM
What I wanna know is how do people fuck up suicide attempts? How could anyone be dumb enough to not know how to kill themselves.. I could understand the wrong place at the wrong time and getting caught once, but if you really wanted to die why give up after one time? I mean, that would make me want to kill myself more...

Pearl Jam
10-24-2004, 04:42 PM
suicide attemps are a cry for help, albeit a very fucked up one...real suicides are people that are past that entire stage

PaulOakenfold
10-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Volcs, want to join my new squad called 'Arsenic is Good for You' ? We'll show them how it's done.

Ilya
10-24-2004, 05:29 PM
if i was a teenage girl i would post my boobs ALL THE TIME

Ilya
10-24-2004, 05:29 PM
thats the tone for page 3 of this wonderful thread

SpiderMage
10-24-2004, 06:34 PM
What about girls older than teenage?

Blanke
10-24-2004, 06:39 PM
goodness.
Why the hell would someone make a thread about hating someone.
And Froederick, if you're gonna complain about her posting something pro-bush, at least include a link to see it. Shut up all of you who try to say things without knowing anything.

*quotes starkitty's good explanation of opinion*
*quotes (name)'s horrible ponderings of why someone would 'try' to commit suicide*

Reclusion
10-24-2004, 06:58 PM
Noone would care if I died, or if Fro or Ilyaz died.

OMG TAKE IT BACK!

I've seen this Froederick fellow all of 3 times in this crazy game, so I don't care about him. But ILYAZ?!?! HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A HORRIBLE THING ABOUT ILYAZ?!?!

I'm going to go cry after having read that statement. I hope you're happy with yourself, Volcs!

Reclusion
10-24-2004, 06:59 PM

Agreed.

Less pseudo-intellectual talk and MORE BOOBS!

Squeezer
10-24-2004, 08:09 PM
Froederick is neither a teenage girl nor an American, yet he talks like he knows everything about being both

Squeezer
10-24-2004, 08:13 PM
same, and come on! Lets see some more boobies!

Bob (SRB)
10-24-2004, 08:13 PM
volcs is completely right. People usually have to go through horrible personal experiences to be suicidal. Either that or they have manic depression or a similar illness. And when people are driven to the point of attempting it, if they are serious about it, they will always feel bad about it and keep it to themselves. Basically everyone who goes around talking about being suicidal is just seeking attention. Especially when they come from a good home. Nevertheless, seeking attention by faking attempted suicide does signify emotional problems.

And froe is right, and it's pretty stupid how you people are trying to correct him. In a serial killers mind, what they are doing is right. Does that make what they are doing right? no. Does that make what they are doing stupid? yes.

Blanke
10-24-2004, 08:19 PM
Nevertheless, seeking attention by faking attempted suicide does signify emotional problems.

Actually, you can't really fake attempted suicide. Many who attempt suicide usually do so leaving clues around so that someone will most likely find him/her and stop him/her. This indicates that that person is having a lot of trouble and needs attention. You make it sound like they're just attention whores. And lots of people who have attempted suicide have become better after recieving aid. There's 3 different levels of suicide. Anyways, i'll elaborate some other time.

StarKitty
10-24-2004, 08:29 PM
OMFG volcs is still around ^.^ ::mental note to self... ignore him when you get in game::

lmao Galleleo questions? you mean the ONE question about why i kicked you? :P you were just the obvious target cause you're one of the only people not hate mongering here =D

Anyway stop talking about suicide EVERYONE
it's .... not very nice

Bob (SRB)
10-24-2004, 08:33 PM
volcs is completely right. People usually have to go through horrible personal experiences to be suicidal. Either that or they have manic depression or a similar illness. And when people are driven to the point of attempting it, if they are serious about it, they will always feel bad about it and keep it to themselves. Basically everyone who goes around talking about being suicidal is just seeking attention. Especially when they come from a good home. Nevertheless, seeking attention by faking attempted suicide does signify emotional problems.

And froe is right, and it's pretty stupid how you people are trying to correct him. In a serial killers mind, what they are doing is right. Does that make what they are doing right? no. Does that make what they are doing stupid? yes.

Volcs
10-24-2004, 08:35 PM
OMFG volcs is still around ^.^ ::mental note to self... ignore him when you get in game::

lmao Galleleo questions? you mean the ONE question about why i kicked you? :P you were just the obvious target cause you're one of the only people not hate mongering here =D

Anyway stop talking about suicide EVERYONE
it's .... not very nice
Lemme guess, telcat?
...if ANYONE kills themselves, I hope it's you. :)

StarKitty
10-24-2004, 08:39 PM
heheh unfortunately not volcs but i do remember telcat too
chances are you only have a vague memory of me anyway since i didn't have THAT many arguments with you in elim...
I usually just sat and watch you do all the arguing :P

StarKitty
10-24-2004, 08:47 PM
It's not just horrible personal experiences that can cause it...
Sometime's it's just a combination of lot's of little things, i know from experience that group bullying can be bad.. When lot's of kids do little things that wouldn't be normally seen as bullying but in reality it hurts alot, especially if you feel like all your friends are abandoning you etc...
Parent's have a habit of not realising there's anything wrong too, and usually the person having problem's doesn't want to tell them because he/she is too embarassed/self proud to admit they have a problem

In my case i felt that all my friends had abandoned me, i was being bullied and i was just generally unsure about the point in life. And this in turn combined with my parent's breathing down my neck and giving me hassle about everything made me depressed and suicidal.

In the end Philosophy saved me as it gave me something to do, it also helped me to understand that it's not how much time do we have? or whether or not death is the end, it's what we do BEFORE the end that matters. And ultimately it was that statement that helped me through the rough bits.

Volcs
10-24-2004, 09:00 PM
You type too much and I don't have the attention span to read it all.. but from what i got from the first sentence I agree with.
I wasn't arguing that she wasn't suicidal, just that a spaceship forum isn't the place. And if she really is suicidal, she's really fucking stupid. Either kill yourself and save the heartache, or shut up and get on with life :)
Edit: I just read the rest of your post.. You're another stupid kid that doesn't know how to commit suicide?!

Guess I missed this:

Are you a girl? Were you ever suicidal? Didn't think so. So you have no idea what it's like, so how can you be so sure my opinion was wrong.

Who are you to say froedrick was never suicidal? Most people don't like to attention whore with personal issues.

StarKitty
10-24-2004, 09:04 PM
lol...

Either kill yourself and save the heartache, or shut up and get on with life

i'm sure somewhere in those words you meant something caring volcs :P

Somewhere....

Blanke
10-24-2004, 09:07 PM
You type too much and I don't have the attention span to read it all.. but from what i got from the first sentence I agree with.
I wasn't arguing that she wasn't suicidal, just that a spaceship forum isn't the place. And if she really is suicidal, she's really fucking stupid. Either kill yourself and save the heartache, or shut up and get on with life :)
Edit: I just read the rest of your post.. You're another stupid kid that doesn't know how to commit suicide?!

Guess I missed this:

Who are you to say froedrick was never suicidal? Most people don't like to attention whore with personal issues.

I'm not in the mood for any more incompetence so i'm gonna be frank with you, even if it may seem harsh.

Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about.

Volcs
10-24-2004, 09:11 PM
I'm not in the mood for any more incompetence so i'm gonna be frank with you, even if it may seem harsh.

Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about.

I think you meant ignorance... otherwise, what is there to be incompetent at?

And who are you to say I don't know what I'm talking about? You're the self-proclaimed hypocrite.

Ilya
10-24-2004, 09:16 PM
THIS ONE'S FOR NORTH CAROLINA! C'MON AND RAISE UP
TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF
TWIST IT ROUND YO HEAD
SPIN IT LIKE A HELICOPTER

froedrick
10-24-2004, 09:31 PM
Froederick is neither a teenage girl nor an American, yet he talks like he knows everything about being both
This thread is about hating pandagirl. I gave a reason of why I dislike her. It's because people who think about suicide are fucking stupid. Unless you're in some life threatening or completely horrible life condition. That's what I have to say.

This is not a thread about being American. And I never said I know everything about being American. In the other threads, I just stressed on how Bush is stupid and anyone who buys his bullshit excuses etc is therefore also stupid. And in every thread you defend Bush so that's why I said you suck.

Fit of Rage
10-24-2004, 10:44 PM
THIS ONE'S FOR NORTH CAROLINA! C'MON AND RAISE UP
TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF
TWIST IT ROUND YO HEAD
SPIN IT LIKE A HELICOPTER

You are single handedly the coolest Russian kid in Atlanta.

Liquid Blue
10-24-2004, 11:30 PM
You are single handedly the coolest Russian kid in Atlanta.

This is Liquid Blue and I approve this message.

Volcs
10-24-2004, 11:48 PM
whoa.. the kid in your avatar has a monkey in his pants!

StarKitty
10-25-2004, 12:31 AM

Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about

Yeah you tell him...

lol
read your PM's too

Bioture
10-25-2004, 01:20 AM
if the sky opened up for me
and the mountains disappeared
if the seas run dry turned to dust
and the sun refused to rise
i would stilll find my way
by the light i see in your eyes

Rogue
10-25-2004, 02:13 AM

Kill yourself and maybe this thread will die with you....aw reality bites doesnt it?... :(

P.S. I love myself :D

Predator Rulez
10-25-2004, 03:45 AM

Lol young girls going suicidal.. wtf is wrong with the youth?

Liquid Blue
10-25-2004, 06:26 AM
I blame Linkin Park.

AlbaRst!
10-25-2004, 06:30 AM
wow Rogue,, thats pretty harsh :(

Pearl Jam
10-25-2004, 10:46 AM
Kill yourself and maybe this thread will die with you....aw reality bites doesnt it?... :(

P.S. I love myself :D

it's good that you do, because i'm pretty sure everyone else* thinks you're a complete tool

* everyone else that isn't also a tool

Galleleo
10-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Sigh, so many new posts,

I dont do my own laundry,

No kitty I asked you: Why kick me THERE, of all places why THERE.

HER, note HER, not him; HER, thanks for the attention

And as for my only contribution to this suicide stuff. No a person who lets people know he/she is attempting suicide isnt just looking for attention, it means they, on the one side, wanna commit suicide. But on the other side, they are not sure, so they wanna know if there is someone out there that still cares for them, they want someone to talk them out of it and give them some new hope.

Thats all from me..

O wait: LEAVE PANDA ALONE YOU BASTERDS!

Gemfire
10-25-2004, 03:37 PM
It's because people who think about suicide are fucking stupid.

Answer this froe, have you ever been suicidal?

Liquid Blue
10-25-2004, 04:20 PM
While I understand that some people go through rough shit, and think that suicide is the only option, I really hate to hear from attention whores about how horrible their life is and how they should end their lives. The ones that have deadjournals and hate their parents for not buying them a brand new car, or for not letting them go to Europe for the weekend ski trip. You know, the kids that have it ridiculously good and yet always try to point out the negative side of everything. The real kids you need to worry about are the ones that don't talk about killing themselves, but remain closed off and distant from everyone as a result of serious trauma (rape, molestation, abusive parent, etc etc). Those are the fuckers that (IMO) will go through with suicide while little Jenny from the 'burbs complains about getting a 2004 civic instead of a 2005.

Gemfire
10-25-2004, 04:27 PM
Some are like that, and some are not, I get the feeling panda is one of those who is not.

colony
10-25-2004, 09:50 PM
I blame Linkin Park.

Amen.

Fit of Rage
10-25-2004, 09:52 PM
I blame Linkin Park.

ANGST

Rogue
10-26-2004, 05:50 AM
PEARL JAM....O.o i'm a tool yes but i love tools and i love building stuff and i shop at home deopt. and we like make tree houses and stuff and i like to fix things. meh, coming from you that was very strange...are you nailing pandagirl Irl?? you silly molestaH

StarKitty
10-26-2004, 10:04 AM
meh

i <3 you panda :P so forget what half these people say

Volcs
10-26-2004, 01:14 PM
Why is your opinion more valued than the rest of ours?

Facetious
10-26-2004, 02:19 PM
Lots of people think about suicide, but if you come onto a public internet forum and whine about it, a) I really doubt you're serious about it, or b) you must be really stupid. I still maintain that Pandagirl is a guy pretending to be a girl.

Pandagirl!
10-26-2004, 04:25 PM
*rolls eyes* You guys need something better to do than argue about my life and my feelings. Oh, and I have been diagnosed with depression FYI, which was basically the cause of my other problems. My depression started from almost exactly the same thing as StarKitty, group bullying and etc. Except with me, it wasn't just feeling abandoned, I really was. I don't feel like elaborating *shrug*.

And Volcs stop pretending that you know what you're talking about, because you don't.

schope
10-26-2004, 05:09 PM
*rolls eyes* You guys need something better to do than argue about my life and my feelings. Oh, and I have been diagnosed with depression FYI, which was basically the cause of my other problems. My depression started from almost exactly the same thing as StarKitty, group bullying and etc. Except with me, it wasn't just feeling abandoned, I really was. I don't feel like elaborating *shrug*.

And Volcs stop pretending that you know what you're talking about, because you don't.

let me take care of you babe

youll never feel abandoned

Galleleo
10-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Panda, you can eloborate to me any time you want, you know that, as for all these twats, forget about them, they are just internet nerds scared to go outside, so they start shit here too feel cool.

Shaniqua
10-26-2004, 05:32 PM
dumb thread !!

Volcs
10-26-2004, 09:09 PM

Honestly Panda, I've been a teen girl and I've seen your shit. As someone who's been there and spectated, I can see that you're exploiting your issues for attention. So smart of you to see that it works. If you don't care about the negative attention you're receiving, continue to spam threads with your personal experiences, but don't get upset when you see more "I hate panda threads" because you annoy the fuck out of a lot of people.

Oh, and:

Panda, you can eloborate to me any time you want, you know that, as for all these twats, forget about them, they are just internet nerds scared to go outside, so they start shit here too feel cool.

The only people that pretend to care, obviously want something out of it.

StarKitty
10-26-2004, 09:17 PM

Too her.. i would guess my opinion is more valued because..

1: i've felt the same way before
2: I'm special
3: Everyone likes me o.O

and 4: Because i'm being nice "and" constructive...

Kill yourself and maybe this thread will die with you

This for certain doesn't help the situation, in fact it's more of a point that people refuse to believe people are serious about suicide until "after" they do it... and everyone is like WTF i didn't think she was serious.

How would you feel rogue if she actually went off and did kill herself after reading that comment?
Personally i wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing i contributed to someones death.

I'm talking theoretically so no bitching at me kay :P
lol i'm scared people are gonna stop liking me cause i'm standing up for my beliefs =/ that sucks...

Torn Wing
10-26-2004, 09:38 PM
I dont know.

3: Everyone likes me o.O
I just know it's defiantely not that lololol.

Gemfire
10-26-2004, 10:04 PM
For all you people that dont like her in game: ?ignore

For all you people that dont like her on the forums: Click her name(The one in the top left) click public profile, add pandagirl89 to your ignore list

Now that takes care of that. Was that too hard or just too smart for most of you? Im betting on the too smart issue for 99% of you.

Fit of Rage
10-26-2004, 10:12 PM
That doesn't change the fact that on a public internet forum or in her own life, she's an attention whore and she needs to stop.

So you've been diagnosed with depression. That's great hon, about 1/3 of people are. And that's only those who go to the doctor. There are probably many many more who haven't been diagnosed. What are you going to do about it? Stick to your drugs (if you have any. If you don't, get some prozac or something) and express yourself in a way that doesn't question your integrity.

Gemfire
10-26-2004, 10:17 PM
My point was fit, if you think she is an attention whore, dont like what she talks about, IGNORE HER AND QUIT FUCKING BITCHING ABOUT IT. I mean good god, if you dont like a song on the radio YOU TURN IT, if you dont want to talk to someone you IGNORE THEM, it's simple logic that the ss community is SERIOUSLY lacking.

Fit of Rage
10-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Who's bitching? You're the one typing in capital letters.

The point I'm trying to make is that if she needs attention she should learn to cope with it by writing in a journal, or writing poetry, or doing something constructive with that energy so I shouldn't have to ignore her, because I don't want to if it can be avoided.

StarKitty
10-26-2004, 10:26 PM
most people prefer to participate in a mass bitching session... rather than outcast themself and ignore it.

Gemfire
10-26-2004, 10:33 PM
Im still tired from the last thread, fit. This thread it seems to be mostly Volcs(all she seems to do on the forums, I wouldnt know in game as ive quit), a little bit by Rogue , and the assorted one poster. The reason I typed in capital letters is because people that are just too stupid to take the smart way out and be a jackass in the process annoy me worse than anything else on this planet.

Twerp
10-26-2004, 10:41 PM

Guess that would explain it.

Troll King
10-26-2004, 10:55 PM
That doesn't change the fact that on a public internet forum or in her own life, she's an attention whore and she needs to stop.

And we resolve this by having 4 different Panda-related threads in Trash Talk, started by four different people, that have been active in the last few days and a combined 402 posts as of this post?

Sheesh, if you have a problem about someone being racist, people tell you to just ignore it. You have a problem about someone being an attention whore, let's all give her more attention? If she's an attention whore then if anything, you should put as much blame on the attention johns.

Volcs
10-26-2004, 11:58 PM
Im still tired from the last thread, fit. This thread it seems to be mostly Volcs(all she seems to do on the forums, I wouldnt know in game as ive quit), a little bit by Rogue , and the assorted one poster. The reason I typed in capital letters is because people that are just too stupid to take the smart way out and be a jackass in the process annoy me worse than anything else on this planet.
If you quit the game, why the fuck are you still on the forum? lol.

colony
10-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Why is this thread still alive? Let the girl kill herself in peace if thats what she really wants.

schope
10-27-2004, 01:07 AM
should marry

nice couple :up:

Cops
10-27-2004, 01:19 AM
You suck at trash talk.

Rogue
10-27-2004, 02:14 AM
dumb thread !!

hahahahahhaha...LOL LOL LOL

shaniqua??? bahahhahahaha :D

Troll King
10-27-2004, 03:01 AM
And now that's 5 threads with Pandagirl in the title. You should start arguing with this guy, volcs, he's one of Panda's biggest johns.

Kim
10-27-2004, 03:22 AM
Schope's proposal that Pandagirl and Troll King be wed in holy matrimony has been added to this super pandagirl thread. Continue discussing.

Thread Merged

Sleepy Weasel
10-27-2004, 03:54 AM
Who's bitching? You're the one typing in capital letters.

The point I'm trying to make is that if she needs attention she should learn to cope with it by writing in a journal, or writing poetry, or doing something constructive with that energy so I shouldn't have to ignore her, because I don't want to if it can be avoided.

Because what the world needs is more teen angst poetry. If you've ever had to read poem's submitted by teenagers... oh dear god, you'll never encourage any depressed teenager to write poetry again. The world is pain and no one understands me!

Liquid Blue
10-27-2004, 04:27 AM
http://magic-cone.com/animation1.htm

Galleleo
10-27-2004, 08:22 AM
You are right volcs, I live in the Netherlands, she lives in the US, I want something out off it, as matter of fact, i think Ill be going over there next vacation and get it..

You stupid stupid ignorant twat.

You all like to attack the young vunerable girl he. if you really want to bitch at someone, start a thread about me or something. Can't you see she has been through enough already, stop this ignorant stupid ass bitching at panda, if she is such an attentionwhore, you might wanna stop giving her the attention.. idiots.

Kitty, don't be afraid to stand up for the thing you believe in.

EDIT: Kim has powers?

StarKitty
10-27-2004, 08:30 AM
w00t... funny

*Goes makes Galleleo hate thread*
:p

EDIT: Didn't i say we should all pick on Galleleo on like page 2? :D lol we're going in circles

Vykromond
10-27-2004, 10:04 AM
I like Torn Wing's new avatar a lot

OZUGAWAZZZZZZ

Dameon Angell
10-27-2004, 10:29 AM

Cause Kim has the Godly Armour of Admin +1

Kim
10-27-2004, 10:45 AM
Yea I do now.

:up:

I just realized the tone of my post may mislead people, but I was given forum powers yesterday. Just click on the Forum Leaders link to see for yourself. Don't want to screw with your minds :cool:

Galleleo
10-27-2004, 11:21 AM
Does this have something to do with wadi's afkness?

Kim
10-27-2004, 01:04 PM
No clue, inquire Rodge, don't bug me :up:

Galleleo
10-27-2004, 01:05 PM
ever since wadi went afk, we have been relying on rodge, no offense to the dude, but he isnt really doing it in wadi style..

I guess you are supposed to be the new wadi.

schope
10-27-2004, 01:37 PM
pandagirl's hate threads

they merged all in 1, its confuse, cant understand it now. Someone make a new one so we can keep subject on only 1 aspect of hate.

Liquid Blue
10-27-2004, 02:07 PM
Oh noes Tk's getting married. GG with choosing the ball and chain, TK.

Galleleo
10-27-2004, 02:15 PM
If tk would ever get married, it would mean a deathly wound made to the trenchwars forums..

we would need leo too heal us.

Volcs
10-27-2004, 02:30 PM
You are right volcs, I live in the Netherlands, she lives in the US, I want something out off it, as matter of fact, i think Ill be going over there next vacation and get it..

You stupid stupid ignorant twat.

You all like to attack the young vunerable girl he. if you really want to bitch at someone, start a thread about me or something. Can't you see she has been through enough already, stop this ignorant stupid ass bitching at panda, if she is such an attentionwhore, you might wanna stop giving her the attention.. idiots.

Kitty, don't be afraid to stand up for the thing you believe in.

Yes, we all love to attack the young vuLnerable girls... thatís exactly it. Thank you SO much, what an epiphany.

If I may ask, WHY do you pretend to care? And how old are you?

I've offered on more than one occasion to find her some forums to support whatever the hell she claims she has. Anorexia, self injury, suicidal tendencies, cancer, schizophrenia.. I will find her an appropriate forum for her to get the support and attention she needs.

Galleleo, I think those of us with the negative replies are under the impression that if we don't give her the attention and encouragement she wants, she'll stop saying stupid shit.

Forum topic: Recipes
Panda: I had an Oreo today, and some Gatorade. and THATS ALL because I don't eat, but I had a soccer game so I had to.. You guys should try it!!!

You actually appreciate her input? Or do is it just that you pity her?

And look at that, your giving panda positive attention has caused kitty to come out with her own problems.. "I was bullied.. i see where she's coming from, boohooohooo i used to be suicidal too."

I PROPOSE AN ATTENTION WHORE FORUM! Where panda is the only poster and starkitty and galleleo can go to read it and reply with "poor panda... the world hates you... aww.."

Pandagirl!
10-27-2004, 03:15 PM
The only people that pretend to care, obviously want something out of it.

There you are again, talking about stuff you don't have a clue about. Thijs and I have been friends for almost 4 years now. I'm sure he's sticking up for me now just because he wants to get something out of it :rolleyes:

schope
10-27-2004, 03:34 PM
There you are again, talking about stuff you don't have a clue about. Thijs and I have been friends for almost 4 years now. I'm sure he's sticking up for me now just because he wants to get something out of it :rolleyes:

sup pandagirl

how is life ?

my day today sucked. Crap

Dim
10-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Will someone explain to me how you can possibly hate someone on a 2d spaceship game?

Gemfire
10-27-2004, 04:10 PM
if you really want to bitch at someone, start a thread about me or something.

Ive been expecting one against me, but noone has, I must try harder.

If you quit the game, why the fuck are you still on the forum? lol.

Because the forums arent the game and are something to do that almost never get boring(unless you count the recurring trash talk threads, seriously people need some new material)

Will someone explain to me how you can possibly hate someone on a 2d spaceship game?

They have even less of a life than I do?

Galleleo
10-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Yes, we all love to attack the young vuLnerable girls... thatís exactly it. Thank you SO much, what an epiphany.

If I may ask, WHY do you pretend to care? And how old are you?

I've offered on more than one occasion to find her some forums to support whatever the hell she claims she has. Anorexia, self injury, suicidal tendencies, cancer, schizophrenia.. I will find her an appropriate forum for her to get the support and attention she needs.

Who says I PRETEND to care? maybe I do really care, maybe it's in my personality to stick up for those being bullied, maybe its just me to help other people. But how could that be possible, that doesnt happen in this world, everyone hates each other, and we rather start wars and bully people then help them.. I must be an anomoly (or however you spell that).

FYI, I am 18, wanna go cry about it?

Galleleo, I think those of us with the negative replies are under the impression that if we don't give her the attention and encouragement she wants, she'll stop saying stupid shit.

Am I missing something here, or did you just said you should stop giving her attention and encouragement, but yet continue to give her exactly that..
Or do you just want her to say "stupid shit" so you can say more stupid shit back and have a real goal in your life.

You actually appreciate her input? Or do is it just that you pity her?

No I just like her, and we are friends.. but excuse me, I am sorry you are not supposed to stand up for your friends, wtf was a thinking.. I am an awfull friend for trying to stand up for one..

And look at that, your giving panda positive attention has caused kitty to come out with her own problems.. "I was bullied.. i see where she's coming from, boohooohooo i used to be suicidal too."

Everyone has problems, some chose to share them with other people on a forum, some don't, I for one keep all my problems to myself and only share them with 1 or 2 person's, and so maybe both these ways arent ideal or perfect, wich undoubtly you are, but its our way of doing things. They are not violating your freedom, or rights with what they say and do, and you can easily chose to ignore them, but somehow you get satisfaction out of talking shit to others and making yourself seem superior, well have fun.

I PROPOSE AN ATTENTION WHORE FORUM! Where panda is the only poster and starkitty and galleleo can go to read it and reply with "poor panda... the world hates you... aww.."

Well, first panda wont be the only poster if kitty and me reply, secondly you are an attention just as much as they are, in a different way but you are. You like to share your view with the world and you like to let people know how you think about those teenage kids with their "depressions" just so you can get noticed and people will give you attention.. "O look, I think they suck and I am not afraid to say it, Worship me!"

Seriously volcs, you're stupid, ignorant and totally oblivious to the world, may god strike you with lighting. For you are an attentionwhore as much as she is.

(Should I use the sarcasm tags for you volcs? so you dont misunderstand me)

Gemfire
10-27-2004, 06:57 PM
Zing.

Troll King
10-27-2004, 07:33 PM
Volcs is the Joseph McCarthy of Attention Whoring.

StarKitty
10-27-2004, 08:58 PM
Uhm...
I'd just like to make a point that I DONT HAVE PROBLEMS omfg... i was asked why my opinion was more valued that others so i simply pointed out that i've HAD the same feelings. "HAD" as in... past tense as in i don't anymore... as in stfu volcs
On another note: Do you need a reason to care about someone/thing?
is it really that bad if you're simply a good natured person that takes the side of those who need to be pity.. because no one else will?

Thank god volcs isn't a social worker.

Liquid Blue
10-27-2004, 10:24 PM
You all are still talking about this?

Question: Apple or Orange Juice?

StarKitty
10-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Apple

Orange juice goes all pulpy and horrible o.O

SpiderMage
10-28-2004, 01:55 AM
It's easy... just be a jerk.

Why this thread is still alive I don't know, if she wants to vent let her vent.

Btw, apple juice is thyne god. I can down a gallon of it in like.. 30 minutes it's so good!

schope
10-28-2004, 03:03 AM
let this thread die

so i can make a brand new one pandagirl hate thread next week

StarKitty
10-28-2004, 09:12 AM
lmao...

Schope shhhh
Try being nice for once :p

Dameon Angell
10-28-2004, 10:32 AM
Apple

Orange juice goes all pulpy and horrible o.O

No pulp Orange Juice 4 win.

Volcs
10-28-2004, 11:23 AM
Who says I PRETEND to care? maybe I do really care, maybe it's in my personality to stick up for those being bullied, maybe its just me to help other people. But how could that be possible, that doesnt happen in this world, everyone hates each other, and we rather start wars and bully people then help them.. I must be an anomoly (or however you spell that).

FYI, I am 18, wanna go cry about it?
Ah, so you are getting something out of it. You feel good about helping those you feel inferior :) there is no selfless deed.
And have you ever thought that maybe some people deserve to be "bullied"? Maybe one of these days panda will say to herself "Wow.. these people are right.. I'm really fucking annoying. I think I'm going to stop ruining threads and maybe talk about something other than myself"

Am I missing something here, or did you just said you should stop giving her attention and encouragement, but yet continue to give her exactly that..
Or do you just want her to say "stupid shit" so you can say more stupid shit back and have a real goal in your life.
I'm not giving her positive attention or encouragement.
And my point is that I want her to STOP saying stupid shit.

No I just like her, and we are friends.. but excuse me, I am sorry you are not supposed to stand up for your friends, wtf was a thinking.. I am an awfull friend for trying to stand up for one..
"friends" on an online game... I dunno, seems a little off, but I guess that's just my opinion. If you have no problem with her, be her "friend"..
I guess I just find it kind of weird that an 18 year old (who doesn't seem to be a total retard) can be friends with a 14 year old with severe mental issues who can hardly hold a conversation.

Everyone has problems, some chose to share them with other people on a forum, some don't, I for one keep all my problems to myself and only share them with 1 or 2 person's, and so maybe both these ways arent ideal or perfect, wich undoubtly you are, but its our way of doing things. They are not violating your freedom, or rights with what they say and do, and you can easily chose to ignore them, but somehow you get satisfaction out of talking shit to others and making yourself seem superior, well have fun.

This is not about superiority. I'm fairly neutral on the situation. This is a subject I happen to enjoy because I was once an attention whoring 14 year old (though not to the extent that Panda's reached), and people were there to tell me to shut the fuck up.. And I'm very appreciative. (thank you Annux, Bailey and anyone else who put me in my place when I deserved it)

Well, first panda wont be the only poster if kitty and me reply, secondly you are an attention just as much as they are, in a different way but you are. You like to share your view with the world and you like to let people know how you think about those teenage kids with their "depressions" just so you can get noticed and people will give you attention.. "O look, I think they suck and I am not afraid to say it, Worship me!"
I don't feel myself to be an attention whore. I've posted maybe 20 times in 6 months... I don't reply to every thread with a personal experience, I don't try to make the world revolve around me.

Seriously volcs, you're stupid, ignorant and totally oblivious to the world, may god strike you with lighting. For you are an attentionwhore as much as she is.
Stupid - fine, I agree, I'm not the smartest kid.. though, judging by your "friend", I wouldn't have thought you to be one who cares about intelligence.

Ignorant - concerning what? teen-girl issues? You'd think I'd know more about that stuff :rolleyes: What makes you so knoledgable?

oblivious to the world - that may be the case... and I'd never know!!!! but who are you to judge?

may god strike you with lightning - you seemed like a thiest..

Attention whore blah blah blah - Atleast you're willing to admit she's an attention whore... Isn't that kind of harsh though? I mean, you're supposed to be her friend and here you are insulting her like that.
Personally, I don't know you, have never seen you in the game and don't hold your opinion in high regard.

Now, have you ever stopped to think that those of us telling her to shut up are doing it for the greater good? for her benefit and the benefit of the forum?
hmm..

Xuana
10-28-2004, 12:39 PM
Though I stated in a previous thread that I wish Volcs would die of cancer, and, by all means, let's hope she does, I consider her the lesser of two evils. If she were to..say..throw said Pandagirl in a vat of feces and acid, I might consider downing the curse to genital herpes.

Gemfire
10-28-2004, 03:02 PM
Orange juice > Apple Juice

Facetious
10-28-2004, 03:04 PM
orange juice is definitely better, apple juice is for five year olds

Galleleo
10-28-2004, 04:02 PM
I am not calling panda an attention whore, but of all those 20 posts you make, about 90% ends up in trashtalk talking about panda or goddess. And I cant without a doubt say that those are 2 of the least liked person in tw. So you like to show you agree with the masses, and hope they find you cool for saying what they think.

Besides I am not getting anything out of this, I really dont see what I could get out of this. Its in my nature to help other people, if you were being bashed in 3 threads I would propably stand up for you, not in the way I stand up for panda, because I know her and I don't know you.

And we all know that things that are forbidden are far more attractive to do, so telling her to shut up with be far less helpfull then just ignore her. I know more of panda then you, and she isnt all about what she all goes around and says here, she is pretty nice, sometimes a bit weird in her own way, but nothing freaky. I dont see how you cant have online friends.

I have nothing against you, but you are obviously one of the main anti-panda guys on here. ( I am not religous, so if there is a god, fuck him, if not, good) Not that I have anything against religous persons, I just dont like god if he exists, wich I doubt.

Anyways, I see no reason to start a thread about panda, more then one actually, and post so much about a girl who says she has some issues. You could 1. Ignore her, 2. Say some positive things. 3. shut up.

And from what I know about you, wich isnt that much, but you seem to have some interesting views, and I am not trying to diss you or whatever, I just disagree on this particular one. Maybe it would be cool to talk sometime, see your different views on things and stuff. I dont know you well enough to say that I dont, or do like you.

Liquid Blue
10-28-2004, 04:13 PM
Quote wars are lame.

And Facetious, if loving apple juice is wrong, I don't wanna be right. Bring on the naptime and snacks.

Volcs
10-28-2004, 04:26 PM
You'll note I started neither of the threads, I just contributed my input on the situation. Maybe you would like me more if I told you about this girl I know that everyone hated at school.. :rolleyes:
Anyways, I don't see why you eliminated option 4, that being put my 2 cents forward.

That's great that you stick up for friends, but you shouldn't be sticking up for her just because she is your friend. The only thing you have contradicted in this thread is that not everyone hates her... you haven't said "She doesn't do that" "She's not annoying", I suppose that's because you see it like everyone else does but don't want to hurt her oh-so-fragile feelings.
And I really don't see how my posting in 2 threads makes me an attention whore. I post in threads I find interesting/entertaining... which brought me here. I said what I thought, and that makes me an attention whore? Unfortunately in my eyes I don't think that saying something bluntly towards two very pathetic people makes me an attention whore.
Did my sticking up for left eye make me an attention whore? Or maybe it was when into an argument with telcat for being an insensitive bitch regarding the death of a child.
I suppose nobody remembers the other posts, as they aren't so entertaining.

Ilya
10-28-2004, 04:47 PM
http://www.ncsu.edu/felder-public/kenny/images/family/2002_kenny.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ilyaz/poundit.gif

Volcs
10-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Is that your mom, Ilya?

Pandagirl!
10-28-2004, 05:03 PM
she's really fucking stupid

You're another stupid kid

attention whore

hypocrite

panda will say to herself "Wow.. these people are right.. I'm really fucking annoying."

14 year old with severe mental issues who can hardly hold a conversation

pathetic

I know you're just trying to get your point across, but most people can find other ways than name-calling.

Volcs
10-28-2004, 05:09 PM
5 pages and only 7 quotes? I'm really taming it down...

I understand your intent was to make me feel like an asshole, but I did explain myself through quite a few paragraphs that I expected you were literate enough to read... apparently not. At least I got my points across with the summarizing words :)
Not only that, you misunderstood a couple of those.

Hypocrite - He WAS a self proclaimed hypocrite, LOOK AT HIS TITLE!
Another stupid kid- You cut off the rest. He's another stupid kid if he doesn't know how to kill himself.

The rest were intended as quoted.

Now, if "name calling" is petty -

:up:

Galleleo
10-28-2004, 09:03 PM
I dont think she is annoying, and saying she doesnt do that, is bs, because she herself says she does, so I cant come on here saying she doesnt. but I dont find her annoying, but like I said I know her alot better then you do.

Like I also said, I have nothing against you, you are just the person that jumps out most in this thread.

Maybe I shouldnt have said that, I was already pissed off, depressed tired, and whatever at that time.. so I said it in the heat of the moment really..

PaulOakenfold
10-28-2004, 09:11 PM
YOU'RE ALL JERK FACES

Cased closed.

End Scene.

-Fin

Galleleo
10-29-2004, 10:14 AM
Like I would listen to your 2 year old brain.

SEAL
10-29-2004, 11:28 AM
wow never read this thread cause i thought it would be the same old boring shit but this made me laugh again haha, keep it up people! :up:

so we got a suicidel pandagirl, age 14 and a grown up, who's seen it all and knows it all, volcs, age 17.

round 3, fight!

Volcs
10-29-2004, 12:26 PM
and knows it all, volcs, age 17.

haha, fuck you.. I never said that. :p

froedrick
10-29-2004, 02:13 PM
Gemfire. Nope, never been suicidal, stupid thing to be really.

Twerp, depression from a life of being well off skinny and playing sports. Oh damn I'd hate to live a life like that.

Gemfire
10-29-2004, 03:43 PM
Gemfire. Nope, never been suicidal, stupid thing to be really.

Well no offense, but then you dont know what its like or where she may be coming from.

Twerp, depression from a life of being well off skinny and playing sports. Oh damn I'd hate to live a life like that.

Just because it may seem you have a "great" life, doesnt mean it is behind the scenes. So until you take a walk in that person's shoes, you shouldnt judge.

Volcs
10-29-2004, 04:17 PM
So, thanks to pandagirl's constant talk of it, WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A SUICIDAL TEEN WITH MASS AMOUNTS OF ANGST!

And, through this thread, she now knows what it's like to be on the other side reading about a suicidal teen with mass amounts of angst.

If it weren't for these threads she wouldn't know how annoying she was. And if it weren't for her, we wouldn't know that we really didn't care.

And figuring that out only took 5 pages.. Now that general consensus seems to be boredom I suppose this thread can be closed :down:

Troll King
10-29-2004, 05:00 PM
Ravisher mentioned several times that he wishes to die. Go pick on him for a little bit.

SEAL
10-29-2004, 05:23 PM
It's fucking pathedic to bore people on this forum with your personal problems. go cry on the ihatemyself websites.

the real thing why they pick on you is because of your fear and it's fun to see you get miserable. it really consumes zero seconds of the people who bully you to consider your feelings. NOONE CARES, NOT EVEN HERE. I suggest you stand up for once. It might be a big thing now, in some years you will laugh at it and benifit from it.

14 year olds with suicidel thoughts... pathedic

Gemfire
10-29-2004, 05:30 PM
"We've all seen the man at the liquor store beggin' for your change
The hair on his face is dirty, dread-locked, and full of mange
He asks a man for what he could spare, with shame in his eyes
"Get a job you fucking slob," is all he replies
God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes
'Cause then you really might know what it's like to sing the blues"

The last two lines sum it up for 99% of the people posting in this thread.

Volcs
10-29-2004, 05:51 PM
That would be the case if 90% of North America's teen girls didn't go through the same shit she's going through.

And that song would definitely be about a pregnant girl and a homeless man, not a 14 year old that thinks she's fat and wishes she was the star of the soccer team.

And TK..
Volcs> ?find ravisher
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
Any chance he's already dead? If not, I'll be sure to drop him a line.

Pandagirl!
10-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Volcs> ?find ravisher
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
Any chance he's already dead? If not, I'll be sure to drop him a line.

So you're now intentionally going out of your way to make people's lives miserable?

schope
10-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Ravisher mentioned several times that he wishes to die. Go pick on him for a little bit.

troll king and pandagirl <3

http://www.jrgach.com/pictures/Wedding_Cake.jpg

Troll King
10-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Meh. If you want to insult me, you'll have to do better than that.

After all, I do own a fanny pack.

Galleleo
10-29-2004, 08:16 PM
Hehe tk rocks..

I still dont see the use of bashing someone because he/she says on a public forums she has some issues and stuff.. You either give him/her some positive feedback, help him/her or ignore her, there is no need for bashing.

EDIT: Volcs, if you would surf more of this forum you would see that he is very much alive and overloadig the forums with his opinion.

Pandagirl!
10-29-2004, 08:20 PM
For some reason when I saw that picture, the first thing I thought of, besides the obvious gross factor, was the stupidity of that one guy (PZN or something or another) who hated you, and one of those reasons was because you owned a fanny pack. Now whenever I hear the name Troll King I think:
1. That really smart guy who can write well.
2. The guy with the fanny pack.

Troll King
10-29-2004, 08:21 PM
In all honesty, you're the one he should have made that joke about, Galleleo. You've been Panda's most vocal supporter. I guess he deserves points for going after a harder target, but you'd have to take away points again on account of how he stole the flame from a second grader.

schope
10-29-2004, 08:41 PM
heya pandagirl

dont marry tk !

I like girls that can bdsm

StarKitty
10-29-2004, 11:16 PM
"We've all seen the man at the liquor store beggin' for your change
The hair on his face is dirty, dread-locked, and full of mange
He asks a man for what he could spare, with shame in his eyes
"Get a job you fucking slob," is all he replies
God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes
'Cause then you really might know what it's like to sing the blues"

The last two lines sum it up for 99% of the people posting in this thread.

wow that's so cool and true...

And yes Volcs if you're so bothered by PandaGirl why are you still posting in this thread?
Is it the fact that you enjoy the attention from being the "Main" Basher in this thead?
Or is it just that you want to be an ass?
And why are you unable to just go to Ignore?

Simple questions with simple answers ...

ummm btw, am i suppose to feel different now i'm 19? cause i feel the same as i did like yesterday :p

Liquid Blue
10-29-2004, 11:19 PM
ffs why are you all still going back and forth over this. I'm 19 and I give these quote wars a nice big " LAME " sticker.

http://hmz.eclub.lv/LAME.gif

Galleleo
10-30-2004, 01:25 AM
wtf are you talking about with your qoute wars.. Quoting makes it easier to responds to an other persons post if its a relatively big one, and it makes ik more obvious for the reader.

Liquid Blue
10-30-2004, 08:13 AM
It's petty and stupid to dissect eachothers posts in an effort to flame/discredit them as much as possible. You like Pandagirl, she doesn't, end of story. Not that hard. You are just as bad as you think she is if you can't show some restraint and ignore her flames toward a 14 year old girl.

Uh oh, Orange juice is tied 3-3 with Apple juice! Which tasty drink will win in the end?

DUN DUN DUN~

Galleleo
10-30-2004, 08:46 AM
This is trash talk, I think its the whole point.

And who says I am trying to discredit her? I am just trying to prove her wrong from my point of view.

Volcs
10-30-2004, 12:45 PM
So you're now intentionally going out of your way to make people's lives miserable?

If you're miserable from what I've said maybe you should stop coming to the forums all together...

wow that's so cool and true...

And yes Volcs if you're so bothered by PandaGirl why are you still posting in this thread?
Is it the fact that you enjoy the attention from being the "Main" Basher in this thead?
Or is it just that you want to be an ass?
And why are you unable to just go to Ignore?

I can honestly say I've never ignored anyone. And I told you, I'm interested in this thread. Now, maybe you should read all of the replies, my intentions are clearly stated on more than one occasion.

and... who are you again?

This is trash talk, I think its the whole point.

And who says I am trying to discredit her? I am just trying to prove her wrong from my point of view.
I kind of think of him as panda's representative, she seems fairly incapable of an argument so it's kind of nice to hear her point of view in a somewhat mature form.

StarKitty
10-30-2004, 12:49 PM
Liquid Blue doesn't like quoting so i'll just say it volcs, she said "PEOPLE'S" which doesn't necessarily mean she means herself.

And i think she was referin gto your ?find ravisher comment anyway.
:D

GoldenPlums
10-30-2004, 12:51 PM

If only everyone in the world was English. What a wonderful world that would be.

Volcs
10-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Well if she cares enough about what her high school "friends" think that she wants to kill herself, I wouldn't be shocked to hear that some random kid calling her a retard on a forum would leave her devastated.

I keep trying to find panda online so I could talk to her about it, rather than go through her self-appointed guardians, but she hasn't played in 5 days...

As for the dim comment, in 5 years of this game there are 2 people I hate and Panda isn't one of them.

Xuana
10-30-2004, 02:53 PM
Who are the two people?

Liquid Blue
10-30-2004, 02:59 PM
England is for losers.

oooooooooooo disss~

GoldenPlums
10-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Damn it. You found a flaw in my premise.

I wanted to change it anyway to include Swedish women.

Edify
10-30-2004, 04:48 PM
i'm jw why there are so many posts on this thread.

Galleleo
10-30-2004, 08:04 PM
I dont think you would find panda online soon, you would have to get her aim adress if she wants to give it too ya.. Even if she would get online, it would be like 15 min max.

Squeezer
11-12-2004, 12:04 AM
wow, i go away for like 3 months and ppl are still talkin about Panda. I used to not like her too, but she really is a nice person and doesnt deserve multiple page threads full of flack

Volcs, ure a whore and i really hope u commit suicide for making all those harsh and just plain cold-hearted comments.

Galeleo, I understand ure trying to help but shut up. Panda can fend for herself.

Whoever said boobs, start a thread for boobs, that'd be nice.

Froederick, Bush won, PV won, the Republicans won, suck a dick!

Emaho
11-12-2004, 02:28 AM
Leave Her Alone Damnit!
So you can have two chicks? That would be unfair! :/

Da1andonly
11-12-2004, 06:08 AM
Because what the world needs is more teen angst poetry. If you've ever had to read poem's submitted by teenagers... oh dear god, you'll never encourage any depressed teenager to write poetry again. The world is pain and no one understands me!

Oh dear lord! Life is so futile! <cuts wrists> ^-^

schope
11-12-2004, 07:48 AM
pandagirl i hate you :wub:

Galleleo
11-12-2004, 09:05 AM
OMG squeezer told me to shut up.. hmm I better do it, whats the problem with me saying they need to stop whining? If I wouldnt it would be 100vs1 now its 100vs2..

2 girls? hmm.. I wish.

Pandagirl!
11-12-2004, 09:10 AM
:wub: <3 to all! :wub:

:grin:

schope
11-12-2004, 09:54 AM
:wub: <3 to all! :wub:

:grin:

sup pandagirl

my day was cool yesterday and yours ?

Pandagirl!
11-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Well, considering I didn't have school, it was fantastic.

Volcs
11-12-2004, 02:14 PM
wow, i go away for like 3 months and ppl are still talkin about Panda. I used to not like her too, but she really is a nice person and doesnt deserve multiple page threads full of flack

Volcs, ure a whore and i really hope u commit suicide for making all those harsh and just plain cold-hearted comments.

Galeleo, I understand ure trying to help but shut up. Panda can fend for herself.

Whoever said boobs, start a thread for boobs, that'd be nice.

Froederick, Bush won, PV won, the Republicans won, suck a dick!

Haven't I been saying all along that suicide is a petty selfish thing to do? I'm not nearly as petty and selfish as I appear to be online.
Now... how am I a whore? Please, gimme your definition of "whore" for some clarification, or choose a better insult.
And though my comments were harsh and cold-hearted, I feel that they were well-deserved.

Squeez, go check out that Election in relation to IQ thread..

Twerp
11-12-2004, 02:36 PM
I HATE YOU PANDAGIRL.

j/k :wub:

Galleleo
11-12-2004, 09:51 PM
Tho I am against volcs in this thread, I agree with her on that last post. Maybe not about everything she said was well deserved, but she is allowed to have an opinion too, doesnt mean she should go kill herself.

Bioture
11-13-2004, 02:20 AM
by replying to this thread you fuel her anger and make her bigger and stronger.

GODZILLA!

GODZILLA!

schope
11-13-2004, 11:18 AM
I wish i could express all my pandagirl hate :wub: on a brand new thread at trash talk, but kim the azn leather underpants forum patroller gonna close it again :/ and they prolly gonna make a new rule to ban ppl that create pandagirl's hate threads

Edify
11-13-2004, 12:01 PM
i haven't made any hate-threads in this forum yet. but protez is starting to bug me, i might make one for him.

Twerp
11-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Can I help? He seems to be annoying a lot of people.

deutschpunkrevolte
03-06-2005, 02:11 PM
You know better. Warned for reviving a thread that died months ago. -Stab