(Leaf)> Hi
: Leaf: Hello. : >
(Leaf)> you can't, it's always the enemy who's blue on your screen
: Leaf: ?
: Leaf: I want to join blue.
(Leaf)> You can't
: Leaf: Why not?: (
(Leaf)> sorry it's the game
: Leaf: Dude, tell me how I switch to blue.
: Leaf: There are others which are blue.
(Leaf)> you can't
(Leaf)> they are enemies
: Leaf: Yes, fine, but I want to JOIN BLUE. AND MAKE YELLOW MY ENEMY.
(Leaf)> you can't
DtTimsky> ?help Can someone help me, Leaf is not helping. : <
Message has been sent to online moderators
(Nycle < ZH> )> what's up
: Nycle < ZH> : How do I join the blue team?
(Nycle < ZH> )> you can't, if someone is blue it indicates he/she is on another frequency
(Nycle < ZH> )> other than yours, that is
(Nycle < ZH> )> there usually are two main frequencies
(Nycle < ZH> )> freq 0 and 1
: Nycle < ZH> : No man, my mates ar eall blue, and I can't turn blue..
: Nycle < ZH> : How do I join them?
(RoboHelp)> This message has been sent by Nycle < ZH> :
(RoboHelp)> To change frequencies, type =Number where < Number> is a number between 0 and 9998. Any frequencies
(RoboHelp)> above 100 will not be seen on the name list. Example: =1 will switch you to frequency 1.
(RoboHelp)> If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use : Nycle < ZH> : < Message> .
: Nycle < ZH> : Yes fine but how do I join Team Blue?
(Nycle < ZH> )> you CAN'T
(Nycle < ZH> )> you're yellow, FOR EVER
: Nycle < ZH> : MY MATES CAN
: Nycle < ZH> : I WANNA BE BLUE TOO
(Nycle < ZH> )> they can only change frequency, not the colour of their name
(Nycle < ZH> )> i'm not going in circles with you, you had your answer
: Nycle < ZH> : But they are blue, and I want to join them!
(Nycle < ZH> )> you've had your answer, period.
: Nycle < ZH> : You still didn't answer my question.
DtTimsky> ?help Isn't there anyone who can help me out? : (
(RoboHelp)> WARNING: We appreciate your input. However, your excessive abuse of the ?cheater or ?help command will not be tolerated further!
DtTimsky> ?help But I have a question!
(RoboHelp)> What is your question? Please type ?help followed with your question. Example: ?help How do I shoot?
(RoboHelp)> If this is not helpful, type : RoboHelp: !summon to request live help.
(Leaf)> Yes what is your question?
(Nycle < ZH> )> stop that, you may get banned
: Leaf: How do I join blue team? > : (
: Nycle < ZH> : THEN ANSWER MY QUESTION! > : (
(RoboHelp)> You have been banned for abuse of the ?help command. I am sorry this had to happen. Your ban will likely expire in 24 hours. Goodbye!
WARNING: Disconnected from server

Dant-Zu
10-23-2004, 10:56 AM
And?

Nightattack
10-23-2004, 10:58 AM
WoW, Very funny.... :cool:

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 10:58 AM
After playing for two years(and being retired for a few months now) you mess around in the end. It's funny to see how they react. :p

The answer is quite simple, even.
"You cannot turn blue. However, you can make all your mates go yellow, by changing to their frequency. [Some how-to-change-freq stuff]."

tahkis
10-23-2004, 11:03 AM
Who you might be mr. "funny"?

StarKitty
10-23-2004, 11:07 AM
eww... lmao

New sig :D

Pan
10-23-2004, 11:09 AM
Laughing at a staff member is hilarious

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 11:09 AM
Who you might be mr. "funny"?
I am a man with many faces.

Exotic
10-23-2004, 11:33 AM
DtTimsky you are invited to a popular subspace chat, just type ?chat=corvez

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 11:41 AM
Hmm let me think about that. No. ;)

Nightattack
10-23-2004, 11:42 AM
I asked them the same question and they've put me in the blue team!

I forgot what was the guy name but he put me in the blue team.

Look at the pic: http://igal91.kawanda.net/screenshot6.jpg

The server is slow so wait a min.

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 11:44 AM
Omfg You Arseholse~~!!!111111 Omfgz It Iz PossiblÉ!!111111 Olololololol

Stabwound
10-23-2004, 11:45 AM
A COMEDY HIT!

Jeansi
10-23-2004, 11:47 AM
You can change the radar colors so that your team is blue and the enemy is yellow.
Then you press esc+f3 a few times until all names dissappear, voilà!

Sarien
10-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Stabwound, normally you can be a sarcastic dick.
But this time it's funny enough that I need to thank you for it.

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 11:48 AM
But I want my name ot be blue. :(

Vitron
10-23-2004, 11:49 AM
Not funny... :confused: You have a reason to post this in the tw forum? And how can I become a new bass? That sounds cool! :cool:

Nightattack
10-23-2004, 11:50 AM
You can change the radar colors so that your team is blue and the enemy is yellow.
Then you press esc+f3 a few times until all names dissappear, voilà!
You're right. that's what I did

Jeansi
10-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Yea sorry bout that, I didn't check the image until after I posted :)

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 11:55 AM
Not funny... :confused: You have a reason to post this in the tw forum? And how can I become a new bass? That sounds cool! :cool:
Stop it, you're killing me, see me laughing?

Get humor.

If you don't find it funny, stfu and go post in the 'I'm a dumbass' thread. Or pm the author.

Nightattack
10-23-2004, 11:55 AM
This isn't TW talk anymore... this should be moved to Trash Talk

Jeansi
10-23-2004, 11:56 AM
Stop posting on this thread or I'm never getting to Page 2 of new posts.

Twerp
10-23-2004, 12:42 PM
That was funny.

There is only one way for you to become blue. It is technical though. If you open up a paint program (photoshop or whatever), go to your main continuum file, then graphics, then colors.bm2

continuum/graphics/colors.bm2

There, you will see many different lines of colors. Switch the yellow color with the blue color (I'm too lazy to count the lines so pick a yellow and a blue) That should change your color of your ship on radar from yellow, to blue. Don't forget to save it.

To change your name color (not totally sure because I haven't tried it), you open up either, menutext, shrtfont, or tallfont. I'm not really sure which one si the names, but experiment. Switch the yellow with the blue, and the blue with the yellow. Save and enjoy.

If that didn't make any sense to you, it is either I haven't gotten any better at teaching or it's a technical thing.

Edit: Just have to say that was funny again.

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 12:47 PM
That was funny.

There is only one way for you to become blue. It is technical though. If you open up a paint program (photoshop or whatever), go to your main continuum file, then graphics, then colors.bm2

continuum/graphics/colors.bm2

There, you will see many different lines of colors. Switch the yellow color with the blue color (I'm too lazy to count the lines so pick a yellow and a blue) That should change your color of your ship on radar from yellow, to blue. Don't forget to save it.

To change your name color (not totally sure because I haven't tried it), you open up either, menutext, shrtfont, or tallfont. I'm not really sure which one si the names, but experiment. Switch the yellow with the blue, and the blue with the yellow. Save and enjoy.

If that didn't make any sense to you, it is either I haven't gotten any better at teaching or it's a technical thing.

Edit: Just have to say that was funny again.
lol awesome.. I'd try it but I got banned so I can't enter. =D

NaiLed
10-23-2004, 12:48 PM
somebody call an ambulance. my sides just split.

bounty
10-23-2004, 12:56 PM
I've been trying for years to get on the blue team as well. I feel his frustration and can understand his pain.

Twerp
10-23-2004, 01:05 PM
Wow, im so glad that I never went through that experience.

lol awesome.. I'd try it but I got banned so I can't enter. =D
Learned your lesson :p

Rodge_Rabbit
10-23-2004, 01:40 PM
Useless Crap, I dont like these stories...

Dim
10-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Good one, you wasted two staff members time trying to act clever when you blatanly know the answer. Then you post it on a discussion forum to try and act cool towards a group of people who don't find it funny. Just reading the post has proved to most people you are an idiot. I hope you got your satisfaction and I sure hope you're not like that in real life. Or perhaps you'd be very lonely, oh wait. You're spending time on a 2d spaceship game. I rest my case.

Sorry if that message is hard, I'm in an arguementitive mood.

Yours truthfully,
Dimboy.

Send
10-23-2004, 02:18 PM
I actually got a good laugh outta this

even though that was the most idiotic, dumbest, stupidest, unitelligent, retarded, dimmed, thicked, dense, slow, dull, brainless, dim-witted thing any human could ever do.

Dim
10-23-2004, 02:22 PM
My name was included twice in that sentence.

StackOverflow
10-23-2004, 02:48 PM
Send is the thesaurus master.

Send
10-23-2004, 03:18 PM
Oh my god stack,your sig is pure gold

Crimes> but im black =D
Hajime Saitou> oh so that is why you are called crimes...

Crimes> but im black =D

Crimes> but im black =D

hahahahhah

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 03:36 PM
Looks like certain jackasses don't get it. (Take the hint, yes I mean you.)

If I would have seriously meant my questions in the story, would I have posted it?

It is HUMOR, H-U-M-O-R

You do it on purpose. Damn right I quit continuum 'cause 90% of it's people are dumbasses like the ones that posted crap here. Goodgoing, you just showed that you can't handle playing a game online. If you don't get it, and before you start posting crap again, think about it. You know, think, use your brain.

In short;

It is people like YOU that shouldn't be allowed to play games which involves more non-AI players, because you guys simply CANNOT handle the idea of having to socialize with others. If, however, you are reflecting how you are in real, you got serious issues. And no, I'm not going to help you out with that, so no need for you "OMG FAGGOT YOU NEWB YOU SUCK UR NOT FUNNY"-opinions either.

Thank you, good bye.

*starts waiting patiently for the first couple of dumbnuts to post and make a fool out of themselves because they can't read what I write, either.*

You're spending time on a 2d spaceship game. I rest my case.

Sorry if that message is hard, I'm in an arguementitive mood.

Yours truthfully,
Dimboy.

What part of *retired* do you not understand?

Wow, im so glad that I never went through that experience.

Learned your lesson :p

The "lesson" I learned had nothing to do with that banment.
I already knew I could get banned, and accepted that. Yet still, I choosed to make FUN on a GAME. (Hint, hint. Perhaps the mixture of fun and game is too much for you american idiots, using it as a term, quoting Greenday.)

Nightattack
10-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Some people bomb themselfs.
Some people are rich.
Some people are poor.
Some people ganna die soon.

LIVE WITH IT!
OR DON'T!
AND DIE ALONE! <<< it's a song. if you wunder who made it. It was I.

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 03:47 PM
For the record, this is the reason I decided, thankfully, to retire.
Continuum's community is incredibly critical for the game, yet all of you lack the ability to be social. You should look at Shas and take memos, he's a good guy.

Troll King
10-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Funny how it takes someone who shows anti-social behaviours to comment on how others "CANNOT handle the idea of having to socialize with others".

Seriously, if this is how YOU act in real life then you're the one that's got issues.

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 03:52 PM
Congratulations. You win The Dumbass-Award for owning yourself. I already explained why you shouldn't post something as stupid as that, yet you manage to ignore that. :)

So either you're plain stupid,
OR
You haven't read everthing. Knowing that, your opinion isn't even valid.

No please post more, I love to watch how you guys make fools out of yourselves!

Dim
10-23-2004, 04:15 PM
Did he just call Troll King a dumbass?

Why is a so-called retired player on the game anyway? And I understood perfectly what TK was saying and he didn't contradict himself, nor did he say something which you had already explained. Sir, I think you are the dumbass. You were saying that we couldn't handle socializing with people, when you just implied that your idea of socializing with people is getting banned from a 2d spaceship game.

At the end of the day, this game is full of people like you. Troll King isn't one of them. Why am I wasting my time trying to help you? Because I want to save you. If one day you decide to step out into the real world, it probably wouldn't be wise to act the way you do on a 2d spaceship game or socialize with people the way you just explained because somebody might knock you into your place.

Kind regards,

Dim
10-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Oh and by the way, please don't try and break my post down word by word to try and find discrepencies in my facts. Try to think outside the box.

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Next!

Any more of those dumbass posts?

I'm waiting.

Send
10-23-2004, 04:46 PM
I think dimboy is mad today

(Hes having his 'Womens time')

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 04:56 PM
lol?

Troll King
10-23-2004, 06:03 PM
So to recap:

1/ You got yourself banned from the zone, announced your retirement and then told everyone else that's still in the game that they can't handle playing an online game.

2/ Accuses someone of having real life issues because they think someone acting like a jerk is, well, a jerk.

3/ Told people not to post stupid comments consisting of things like "OMG FAGGOT YOU NEWB YOU SUCK UR NOT FUNNY", and when someone presented something that is the complete opposite of that, you said they did post a stupid comment like "OMG FAGGOT YOU NEWB YOU SUCK UR NOT FUNNY".

4/ You criticize the Subspace community for "lacking the ability to be social" and demonstrate how different you are by "retiring" and removing yourself from the community. Yes, that's about as social as you can get.

5/ You retired and showed your disdain for this community, and then posted that you're waiting for the next response.

Are you done showing us you're too cool for school, or would you like to continue to do the cliche of calling anything said about you stupid? Sheesh, it's people like Timsky here that make me miss Annux.

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Next!

It's just too funny to see kids that think they know and grown ups acting as kids-who-think-they-know make a monkey out of themselves. Delicious.

Troll King
10-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Retire and go away already.

DtTimsky
10-23-2004, 06:31 PM
Next!:)

Selex
10-23-2004, 07:15 PM
(Two-Dimensional Spaceship Game.)

Ewan
10-23-2004, 07:18 PM
You know, DtTimsky is going to run out of space for his hole soon...

Vykromond
10-23-2004, 10:39 PM
Rhode Island, neither a road nor an island- discuss, talk amongst yourselves.

Verthanthi
10-23-2004, 11:59 PM
Providence is a loverly city.

DtTimsky
10-24-2004, 04:21 AM
Aawww, the 'big bad' 1337-players of Continuum stopped 'owning' DtTimsky with remarks that make themselves look like 13 year olds? :)

C'mon guys, it's not only me that is waiting for self-spot-comedians! ;)

Leaf
10-24-2004, 05:59 AM
Yay I'm gonna reply!
Anyway dttimsky, since i've seen you before, 1-2 years ago. I thought you were joking, and apparently I was correct, even tho I had to give you a correct answer. YOu can't turn blue. And still you bug me, and since i've seen you do you think i'm gonna try my best to give you the best answer like "Sorry, but if you turn to another freq you are still yellow and the ones were yellow last time will turn blue this time" or something? Nope, I have better things to do.

1ight
10-24-2004, 06:16 AM
http://whatever.projectwonderboy.com/pictures/datsyuk.gif
found this when searching for ninjas

Leaf
10-24-2004, 06:21 AM
damn that was nice!! :D

colony
10-24-2004, 06:40 AM
wtf... reminds me of telcat

DtTimsky
10-24-2004, 09:00 AM
Yay I'm gonna reply!
Anyway dttimsky, since i've seen you before, 1-2 years ago. I thought you were joking, and apparently I was correct, even tho I had to give you a correct answer. YOu can't turn blue. And still you bug me, and since i've seen you do you think i'm gonna try my best to give you the best answer like "Sorry, but if you turn to another freq you are still yellow and the ones were yellow last time will turn blue this time" or something? Nope, I have better things to do.

It didn't matter if you remembered me or not.
"Nope, I have better things to do." Hmm, so you involve yourself with my question, anyway. Seems pretty awekward. "Here's a problem, I know the answer, I will use the oposite."

But nah, this just shows that you guys seriously are not capable of socializing in a game. It's a friggin' game man, you're supposed to have fun, with others. Not whine about how newbish one is and follow strict orders all day! Besides that, have some humor. All of you that think you're so good or are in that "1337-squad" etc, to you I say: "You sucks." If you don't get it, go think about it.

Next!

Leaf
10-24-2004, 09:24 AM
"Nope, I have better things to do." Hmm, so you involve yourself with my question, anyway. Seems pretty awekward. "Here's a problem, I know the answer, I will use the oposite."

But nah, this just shows that you guys seriously are not capable of socializing in a game. It's a friggin' game man, you're supposed to have fun, with others. Not whine about how newbish one is and follow strict orders all day! Besides that, have some humor. All of you that think you're so good or are in that "1337-squad" etc, to you I say: "You sucks." If you don't get it, go think about it.

Next!

Rofl, I tried to help you, but when you refused I couldn't you made another help call and nycle decided to take care of it. But when after that you started to bitch you got warned. And still you keep on doing it? According to the rules you should have been banned then, so you were. End of story.

Nightattack
10-24-2004, 10:03 AM

Next!

Something is right in that post :rolleyes:

Mr. Peanuts
10-24-2004, 12:23 PM
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!11 thisi s the funniest thing EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EDSFGHjklmhkdflgnmldksvmflsdfmv sdfvlfizzboom.

DtTimsky
10-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Rofl, I tried to help you, but when you refused I couldn't you made another help call and nycle decided to take care of it. But when after that you started to bitch you got warned. And still you keep on doing it? According to the rules you should have been banned then, so you were. End of story.

I didn't bitch at all. It was all part of the plan, learn to deal with jokes.
If you can't handle it, and you seem not to, quit yer job.

QUIT YER BITCHING

Squeezer
10-24-2004, 07:58 PM
shuddup!

Edify
10-24-2004, 08:13 PM
this topic was really funny. :up:

DtTimsky
10-25-2004, 08:37 AM
Yes Edify, I enjoyed reading the stupid comments of CERTAIN PLAYERS (hint, hint), too.

Twerp
10-25-2004, 08:00 PM
It is people like YOU that shouldn't be allowed to play games which involves more non-AI players, because you guys simply CANNOT handle the idea of having to socialize with others.
Thank you, good bye.

*starts waiting patiently for the first couple of dumbnuts to post and make a fool out of themselves because they can't read what I write, either.*

LOL, you say you know how to socialize, yet you still wait here making fun of "stupid posts" instead of going to hang out with friends.

Edit: Glad you quit. I'm saying this because it's true and because I want to annoy you.

Twerp
10-26-2004, 10:12 PM
What the heck, no one has replied to my post yet. I waited a day :p

Sorry for the double post, too lazy to edit :P ^_^

Galleleo
10-27-2004, 08:02 AM
Your the one bitching timsrauteeaql, so plz go and "socialize" with your cats or something.

Golden Sun 1
10-27-2004, 08:27 AM
I asked them the same question and they've put me in the blue team!

I forgot what was the guy name but he put me in the blue team.

Look at the pic: http://igal91.kawanda.net/screenshot6.jpg

The server is slow so wait a min.

woo im on tht screen shot i r 1337

Twerp
10-27-2004, 10:52 PM
lol, no you aren't.

Edit: Oh wait, you are killing WOODY EX

Golden Sun 1
10-28-2004, 05:02 AM
lol, no you aren't.

Edit: Oh wait, you are killing WOODY EX

:up:

Kim
10-28-2004, 12:47 PM
Moved to Trash Talk

Btw DT, just because you keep saying 'next' doesn't mean you're right at all in any instance that you believe in.

Twerp
10-28-2004, 08:11 PM
Grr, he listens to others, but not me.

Galleleo
10-28-2004, 08:57 PM
Omg, kim has like totally made wadi unnessicary (sigh if I could only spell)