Fuckin gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckin gay

Ever since i used that bud light making faces thing this stupid www.xuipter.com has been reseting itself to my home page and wont let me go to some websites that i know are up and running (such as hotmail, which works on my other pc) how the hell do i get rid of it? I think i installed it when i was making faces, but i cant find it in add/remove programs. heeelp
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

In IE go to Tools -> Internet Options and then change your home page

The budlight thing didnt affect me, maybe it was somehting else or there was an option during install to set as homepgae, nm i cant remember

Comment

I don't quite get it.
      You can't visit hotmail and some other sites at all?
      Strange.
      If you think that piece of software is the problem and you can't find it anywhere, run adaware, it detects and lets you remove spyware.
      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Chances are its another program downloaded from another site by another person who either has down syndrome or is 12 years old.
        Look in all of your toolbars, if there's some new shit in there find the company name in the start menu's find files or folders feature and there should be an "Uninstall <gay ass company/program name here>" click on it and get that fucking shit out of there because what it does is it has its own popup killer and it considers hotmail a banned site.

I had shit like that once put on my computer by my mother, it was a gay program called comet cursor.
        sage

Comment

FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, IF YOU EVER FIND BONZI BUDDY ON YOUR COMPUTER, THROW YOUR COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW.
          Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

i had comet cursos too, i hate that shit

hey someone link me to Popup Killer and those programs that get rid of spyware and adware on hd..

Comment

Pop-Up Stopper by Panicware: http://www.panicware.com/index.html

Ad-Aware to remove spyware and adware: http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

These are what I use and they work just fine.
              Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Rocking

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy
                  FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, IF YOU EVER FIND BONZI BUDDY ON YOUR COMPUTER, THROW YOUR COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW.

Hahha...Banzi Buddy...I remember having that on my computer. Don't get it, because it slows your computer down like 200 mhz. What a piece of crap..

Comment

i dont know if its a good fix but i deleted the xupiter thing

its in program files\xupiter

Comment

it wont let me delete it... i keep gettin the msg about how it cant delete it because the disk is full or write protected and make sure its not currently in use.
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                        it wont let me delete it... i keep gettin the msg about how it cant delete it because the disk is full or write protected and make sure its not currently in use.
                        boot in dos mode and then delete it? :X
                        TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Find the uninstall program.
                          sage

Comment

Norton CleanSweep is excellent...
                            if you are having troubles boot up into safe mode and clean that sucker out!! HAHAHAH
                            The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                            -Dys

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                              oh
                              thats cause youre using internet explorer
                              close it and then delete it

Comment

Working...
                              X