PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United / Mike Riley

Dim
10-24-2004, 03:11 PM
Which dickead, oh yes the FA let a referee who has given Manchester Cheatnited 8 penalties in 8 games he's refereed in?

Manchester United are the worlds biggest cheats, Gary, Phil Neville you can try and stop intimidating the referee everytime you get caught fouling.

DOTSY
10-24-2004, 03:16 PM
there should be a 5th ref besides the normal ref, some thing like a "tv-ref" as in hockey..i still don't get why this isn't there yet.. everytime the refree thinks he didn't see it right, he asks the ref at the side line if it really was a faul, he can check that due checking the tv tapes and such... would be alot more fair i think

dchao
10-24-2004, 05:52 PM
there should be a 5th ref besides the normal ref, some thing like a "tv-ref" as in hockey

Don't talk about hockey. It's gone.

Chelski
10-26-2004, 10:39 AM
Manchester United - Arsenal... another of these stupid fixtures! People always regard these matches as big matches, but just look at them! Full of fouls, lame fans booing, even a goal is a rarity... totally stupid.

:eek: Well regarding Mike Riley, I can only say he's a stupid referee that is balding like Zinedine Zidane. He can't differentiate between a crunching tackle and a tap on the ankle. Gives a card when the player is innocent, keeps the card when the player is guilty. Why on earth is this referee officiating matches anymore? He should be sent to Division 1 to officiate games, or get him to retire (would be a good idea)!

I don't have really have a that good impression of Manchester United.

Ruud van Nistelrooy - Goal Hanger
Christiano Ronaldo - Useless Fanciful Trickery
Mikael Silvestre - The Fouling Maestro
Wayne Rooney - Conceited Average Teenager

The other Man Utd players are virtually crap other than Ryan Giggs who has a bit of skills. And to add on, Sir Alex Ferguson is so cheap and lame to coach Rooney into diving like a scuba diver.

Arsenal deserved a draw at least. The first goal was caused by a stupid dive by Rooney whilst the 2nd was sheer luck. Arsenal was unlucky to be denied a penalty early on so... a draw would be fair. :p

Dim
10-26-2004, 05:00 PM
The second goal wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the first. And the first wasn't meant to be a goal anyway. Run down of the Man UTD Team.

Roy Carroll = No problems, but only because he does nothing. If he dived or whined like the average Man UTD player I would dislike him.

Gary Neville = Go away, you're a fucking asshole. You whine everytime you make a tackle and the referee talks to you. 'LOOK REF, I'M WEARING A RED SHIRT, YOU CAN'T BOOK ME', and two he's a fucking ugly cunt.

Mikael Silvestre = French, I rest my case.

Rio Ferndinand = Decent player, druggy mind.

Gabriel Heinze = Okay, not a bad player. Hasn't been in a red shirt long enough to tell whether he's a cheat.

Ryan Giggs = Giggsy, why didn't you play for England son. I respect you, except you play for Man UTD.

Roy Keane = Go away you fucking irish loudmouth twat, you're worse than Gary Neville, good player mind. Asshole book writer tho.

Paul Scholes = Not such a loud mouth, no hate.

Christiano Ronaldo = I like watching your trickery, but when you fall over at the end of it to get a free kick it annoys me.

Ruud Van Nistlrooy = Don't goalhang, don't stand offside, don't stamp on Ashley Cole, don't be a self-centred, pompus arsehole. And I'll like you.

Wayne Rooney = You made me smile during Euro 2004, where did it all go wrong. Oh yeah, you put on a red shirt. I blame Sir Alex Ferguson

Coach: Sir Alex Ferguson, you don't deserve a sir you fuckup. Look at the way you chew and stut around, you're nobody. You're a wankshaft, a chequebook manager. Au revoir.

Galleleo
10-26-2004, 05:35 PM
Christiano Ronaldo = I like watching your trickery, but when you fall over at the end of it to get a free kick it annoys me.

Reminds me of Robin van Persie.

DOTSY
10-27-2004, 04:47 AM
Don't talk about hockey. It's gone.
isn;t there a ref at hokcy anymore that does that? o.O didn't know that well it should be in soccer/football tho :)

Miku19
10-28-2004, 05:11 AM
At least here in Finland we have a video ref handling the borderline cases.

Desperate
10-28-2004, 06:12 AM
Amusing Arsenal fans...

Galleleo
10-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Arsenal rocks, dont diss arsenal, diss the ref or Manchester United.

DOTSY
10-28-2004, 08:48 AM
i'm not an arsenal fan,i am an Ajax fan myself, altho i think Arsenal rocks, and if it would be a pro for ManU i would also say that there should be video-ref since it would help the game to alot more fair level at borderline cases

NaiLed
10-28-2004, 08:54 AM
Which dickead, oh yes the FA let a referee who has given Manchester Cheatnited 8 penalties in 8 games he's refereed in?

Manchester United are the worlds biggest cheats, Gary, Phil Neville you can try and stop intimidating the referee everytime you get caught fouling.

so you're saying that the referee is biased?

did it not occur to you that we get so many penalties because we are in the opponents penalty box so much? and what do you mean intimidating the referee? do you not remember the time when arsenal crowded the referee after a penalty was awarded and then suddenly the penalty was not given? the refree even admitted that if it were not for arsenal players crowding him it would have been given.

NaiLed
10-28-2004, 09:01 AM
Manchester United - Arsenal... another of these stupid fixtures! People always regard these matches as big matches, but just look at them! Full of fouls, lame fans booing, even a goal is a rarity... totally stupid.

:eek: Well regarding Mike Riley, I can only say he's a stupid referee that is balding like Zinedine Zidane. He can't differentiate between a crunching tackle and a tap on the ankle. Gives a card when the player is innocent, keeps the card when the player is guilty. Why on earth is this referee officiating matches anymore? He should be sent to Division 1 to officiate games, or get him to retire (would be a good idea)!

I don't have really have a that good impression of Manchester United.

Ruud van Nistelrooy - Goal Hanger
Christiano Ronaldo - Useless Fanciful Trickery
Mikael Silvestre - The Fouling Maestro
Wayne Rooney - Conceited Average Teenager

The other Man Utd players are virtually crap other than Ryan Giggs who has a bit of skills. And to add on, Sir Alex Ferguson is so cheap and lame to coach Rooney into diving like a scuba diver.

Arsenal deserved a draw at least. The first goal was caused by a stupid dive by Rooney whilst the 2nd was sheer luck. Arsenal was unlucky to be denied a penalty early on so... a draw would be fair. :p

I don't know where you get these claims that most Man Utd players 'suck'. Any other team would love a United player on their team.

Do you really think that Rooney is the first player to receive a contraversial penalty? Campbell did stick his leg out, even though contact was minimal. The foul on Ronaldo a few minutes later was a clear penalty though.

The whole game Arsenal had 1 shot on target, compared to United's 5. It's quite simple- the better team on the day won.

NaiLed
10-28-2004, 09:09 AM
and it's hardly fair to call Rooney a diver when Pires is the biggest diver of them all