PDA

View Full Version : ,Dear Jason

Exotic
11-01-2004, 07:09 PM
I LIKE YOU and so does ilya, so NEVERMIND

Jason
11-01-2004, 07:13 PM
i like you too cutie

but you can take a crack at me for being emo anyway if you want (that's what you were going to do i'm guessing)

Exotic
11-01-2004, 08:09 PM
sigh i had to erase this again

its 8:16 pm not 1:11 am

Ilya
11-01-2004, 08:12 PM
your face-meat is nice

chiseled cheek bones

Jason
11-01-2004, 08:20 PM
:>

schope
11-01-2004, 09:29 PM
looks as if he was crying

Jason
11-01-2004, 09:54 PM
tears of joy

Fit of Rage
11-01-2004, 10:50 PM
but you can take a crack at me for being emo anyway if you want (that's what you were going to do i'm guessing)

As long as you stay away from Dashboard Confessional, you're still cool in my book.

Jason
11-01-2004, 11:31 PM
well then rip a page out of your cool book because dash is pretty damn good here and there for a track or two

Cylor
11-01-2004, 11:54 PM
Jason, check out http://www.purevolume.com/dashboardska .

cundor
11-02-2004, 07:50 AM
Dear Jason,
be my lover.
Sincerly yours,
Cundor
-xxx-

Galleleo
11-02-2004, 10:49 AM
Jas, is that you, in the avatar I mean.

PUNK rock
11-02-2004, 11:56 AM
As long as you stay away from Dashboard Confessional, you're still cool in my book.
They were o-k until they got rid of the all acoustic gimick

Jason
11-02-2004, 12:01 PM
yes it's me

Volcs
11-02-2004, 12:26 PM
Vertical Labret!?!?!?!?

Jason
11-02-2004, 03:19 PM
vert labret and 06 glass plugs

Galleleo
11-02-2004, 04:03 PM
You are so sexy.. omg.. I don't think the bear can control itself.

Ilya
11-02-2004, 04:05 PM
drugs are unbearable!

Jason
11-02-2004, 04:20 PM
i think i like this avatar more, even though i am pretty sexy

let me know what you think DUDES

colony
11-02-2004, 05:32 PM
Nice titties jas :up:

Voth
11-02-2004, 06:04 PM
i hate you all

die

burn

drown

:info:

dchao
11-02-2004, 07:41 PM
that avatar is $$

Galleleo
11-02-2004, 09:19 PM
I didnt know you had titties jas, and the hair is so different from the first one...

Nice titties tho.

Volcs
11-03-2004, 12:50 AM

Vertical labrets are awesome *jealous*
As for the ears, you gonna stay at 6?
I had 0s for a year or so, luckily they went back to normal after I took them out.
Now I'm missing my piercings :( :( :(

So do you skate? (Kind of a generalization, but I'm curious)

Galleleo
11-03-2004, 07:11 AM

I seriously have no clue what this means.. none whatsoever.

Nickname
11-03-2004, 10:26 AM
i now have a new appreciation for body paint. Thanks Jason :up:

Exotic
11-03-2004, 01:24 PM
I seriously have no clue what this means.. none whatsoever.

http://www.crystalinks.com/bodypiercing1103.jpg

Vykromond
11-03-2004, 01:25 PM
i don't like the avatar

Jason
11-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Vertical labrets are awesome *jealous*
As for the ears, you gonna stay at 6?
I had 0s for a year or so, luckily they went back to normal after I took them out.
Now I'm missing my piercings :( :( :(

So do you skate? (Kind of a generalization, but I'm curious)Nah, I'm not staying at 06. I just got 'em done at that, but I plan on going to 02 at least. I don't skate. I grew up in a rural area, no place to go. I snowboard like a fiend though.

As for the avatar, there's quite a bit more to the whole picture. It's actually a full body shot.

Dim
11-03-2004, 04:47 PM
I like your avatar.

Cops
11-04-2004, 06:03 AM
Cylor that sucked ass, no offence :(

Galleleo
11-04-2004, 07:54 AM
hmm, I think I missed something.

Volcs
11-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Nah, I'm not staying at 06. I just got 'em done at that, but I plan on going to 02 at least. I don't skate. I grew up in a rural area, no place to go. I snowboard like a fiend though.

As for the avatar, there's quite a bit more to the whole picture. It's actually a full body shot.
That's awesome, snowboardings better than skating anyways, skatings just the summer pastime ;p

You got yours scalpeled to 06?! that must have sucked.. did it take forever to heal? I just stretched mine from the typical 12.. Since I didn't have the patience to stretch them slowly I got quite a bit of scar tissue, luckily they still shrunk back to normal when I took them out.

I think you should stretch to 00 and use tunnels, but that's just my opinion.

How long have you had the vertical labret? I was going to get one but I've got a past of quick rejection with surface piercings :(
Had to take my actual labret out because it completely thrashed my gums.

Jason
11-04-2004, 07:20 PM
Yeah, I went with 06 from the get go. What can I say, I'm a radical badass. They haven't healed entirely yet, as a matter of fact. I only had them done about a month and a half ago. I like tunnels. A friend of mine used to hold cigarettes in his tunnels. He looked like a freak, but it always cracked me up. As for the vertical labret, I've had that for about four months now. It's healed remarkably well. In fact, it's been the best piercing I've had to date. I really don't think you'd have to worry about rejection too much with a vertical labret. As long as your lower lip is at least a little bit pouty, there's a lot of tissue to work with. You also don't have to worry about fucking up your gums. The jewelry doesn't extend through to the backside of the lip.

uranium
11-04-2004, 07:35 PM
are you two talking about gauging?

Jason
11-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Indeed, we are.

Cops
11-04-2004, 10:03 PM
I use to smoke joints out of my buddy Josh's extenders it was sick.

Volcs
11-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I went with 06 from the get go. What can I say, I'm a radical badass. They haven't healed entirely yet, as a matter of fact. I only had them done about a month and a half ago. I like tunnels. A friend of mine used to hold cigarettes in his tunnels. He looked like a freak, but it always cracked me up. As for the vertical labret, I've had that for about four months now. It's healed remarkably well. In fact, it's been the best piercing I've had to date. I really don't think you'd have to worry about rejection too much with a vertical labret. As long as your lower lip is at least a little bit pouty, there's a lot of tissue to work with. You also don't have to worry about fucking up your gums. The jewelry doesn't extend through to the backside of the lip.
I've got the pouty lip thing but there's a pretty deep scar exactly where it would be pierced, would that be an issue?

And the thing is, I had an anti-eyebrow reject in 4 months.. :(
My friend's v-labret rejected after 2 years so as it is a surface piercing my chances of it lasting long are pretty slim.

I LOVED my old labret but my dentist told me to take it out then and there or to make an appointment for gum surgery within the next few weeks. They're still pretty fucked and it hurts like hell to brush them. I'm stupid.

I had the tunnels with a hoop and bead, it was cute but i'd always have to keep my hair down at work because apparently it's unprofessional :rolleyes:

So why don't you skate?? I mean, if you can snowboard, you won't suck terribly at skating. Atleast you'll have the balls to try stuff.
You said hick-town, so I take it there wouldnt be any good parks around anyways.. and playing poser all day would get boring.

Cops
11-05-2004, 03:12 AM
Thank god for skateparks, there's tons of them and they're usually free. Volcs what kind of board do you have?

edit: If your piercing your labret grab a safety pin and some freezing gel and make sure you don't hit a vein, wasting upwards of $60 isn't worth it.

Jason
11-05-2004, 12:42 PM
An anti-eyebrow is arguably the shortest-lived surface piercing you can get. It's no surprise it rejected quickly. The scar tissue might be a problem. I would imagine that you'd see rejection much sooner if you pierced in the exact same spot. There's still hope though. Chances are the scar from your labret is much lower than where a vertical labret would exit the skin. Mine exits literally right below my lip. If your lip is super pouty, you can even have it exit on the bottom of your lip, still in the pink area rather than on your skin.

Why don't I skate? You guessed it. There just isn't anywhere to go.

Cops, that's some seriously dangerous shit dude. I'd rather spend $50-60 than risk the serious disfigurement of my nice face-meat, as Ilyander so aptly put it.

Volcs
11-05-2004, 04:39 PM
An anti-eyebrow is arguably the shortest-lived surface piercing you can get. It's no surprise it rejected quickly. The scar tissue might be a problem. I would imagine that you'd see rejection much sooner if you pierced in the exact same spot. There's still hope though. Chances are the scar from your labret is much lower than where a vertical labret would exit the skin. Mine exits literally right below my lip. If your lip is super pouty, you can even have it exit on the bottom of your lip, still in the pink area rather than on your skin.

Why don't I skate? You guessed it. There just isn't anywhere to go.

Cops, that's some seriously dangerous shit dude. I'd rather spend $50-60 than risk the serious disfigurement of my nice face-meat, as Ilyander so aptly put it.
Nono, the scar's from falling down the stairs, it's right in the center of my lip.

That really sucks that you don't have any parks or anything, I guess I kinda take it for granted. Where do you go to board?

Volcs
11-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Thank god for skateparks, there's tons of them and they're usually free. Volcs what kind of board do you have?

edit: If your piercing your labret grab a safety pin and some freezing gel and make sure you don't hit a vein, wasting upwards of $60 isn't worth it.

Skateboards - I've got 2 completes.. My cherished planet earth deck (planet earth died :( ) and then a element. One set has Fury trucks (Most people bash fury, but I love 'em) and the other has royals.. both with ricta wheels and blank bearings.
Snowboards - Burton Balance with Burton Custom bindings (I hate this board.. HATE! It's badly formed and it's heavy and stupid.)
K2 with Burton Custom bindings (I love k2, I don't care what anyone says. They're good for alpine, monkey trails, pipe, anything. Next board will be a K2 for sure)

edit: sorry for the double post, didn't notice.

Cops
11-06-2004, 02:35 AM
not bad :p