This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB cup- Disoblige VS Onix

litreture class..bordem..enough said. ok im bored, and it looks like this is a good sulotion. this is on all a 'i think' base,so feel free to fix my mistakes.

1st round-
    Onix: WE as terr, Isreal as shark, leginoer as shark, lit as jav, erad as spider, and another person as spider that i forgot.

Disoblige: WP as terr, mantra as wb, da1 as lanc, miau as shark, and 4 more spiders.

diso clearly didn't play a serious line-up, but since we had only six people showing up for this round, it was all good.
    most of the match was played in mid base, excpt for a couple of times that myself lagged thru diso's spider line, sharks, etc.
    onix made a little switchs close to the end of the match, but it was too late and not very useful.

2nd round-
    Onix: erad as terr, Isreal as shark, DR as shark, WE as spider, lit as jav, rev as spider, and i think azreal joined as spider half way.

Disoblige: a2k as terr, miau as shark, nockm as jav, and another 4 spiders.

im not sure about diso's lineup in this match, i guess it also wasn't too serious.
    most of this match were fights in the flag room, with maybe a few seconds of domination for each side. at the end onix won with a very small point diffrence.

3rd round-
    Onix: erad as terr, Isreal as shark, DR as shark, rev as spider, azreal as spider, WE as spider, lit as jav, and another spider i forgot.

Disoblige: wp as terr, miau as shark, jonas as shark, zippi as spider, nockm as jav, koan as spider, and two more spiders.

diso seems to realise that onix has potantial for an upset if they use another 'non serious' line.
    onix took the base at the start of the match, and after a short while diso got in. there was a fight in the flag room which ended at something like +10k for onix.
    within a couple of minutes later diso took the base, and controled it untill the end, asides for a few flight in the flag room which ended qucikly.
    Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

ew

i just noticed there are alot of mistakes and missing things. but i dont have time to fix them, i might do it when i get home.

Comment

yea my lanc ruled
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

haha, i had 4+ lagshots to the end of the match in my wb on you

Comment

Isreal you were the only reason Onix did as good as they did.
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

only thing that can be said about the match is that the laggy (cheating, lagtronic?) basingnewbies couldn't stand up against the skilled basingvets.

-bram

Comment

hmmm

i dont cheat.

Comment

You're a bit mistaken on the lineups.

Comment

Yea the 2nd round lineup seems to need some fixing.. at least i was spid (not shark)..
                  sharks were Jonas and Schnares

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                    only thing that can be said about the match is that the laggy (cheating, lagtronic?) basingnewbies couldn't stand up against the skilled basingvets.

-bram
                    nice ego, geek lol
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Bram on ignore during basing matches = smiles on the faces of children
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

yea, seriously. dabram needs like a $1000 check... a REALITY CHECK. ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOoooo
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

It was a good match, I had fun...well except the 20 times i lagged out.
                          Good Game Disoblige

Im not going to even comment about Dabrams behavior
                          4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
                          4:dll> YES
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
                          4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
                          4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
                          4:dll> your nippies are red :P
                          4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment

disoblige is like a beautiful woman, and dabram is like a big lumpy hairy mole above her right nipple... really ruins the effect.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

if you dont remember the line up, don't say it.

first round we hardly played with 4 spiders. it was more like 1 shark, 2 spiders, 2 javs and a wb.

about the game.
                              Needles to say Onix surprised all with intense basing. Big ups for that.

the lag issue.
                              I've played some laggy games and I have to say this was my worst experience ever..
                              It was a simple fact Isreal that you just flew threw our defense and ignored 80% of what was thrown at you. I don't want to whine about this cause that's as pointless as trying to poop on the moon. I do think it's another good example why we need better/stricter lag-rules. mantra did .?help what's the TWL lag limit 4 times and nobody replied.

so for next season Eph and Push , give us some clear and well defined lag limits. Would only do good to the game
                              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Working...
                              X