This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban emails

Apparently I don't deserve a reply when I send in an email about being banned. I still am baffled as to why I was banned, and I am becoming irked. If you would be kind enough to ellaborate on the reason of my ban, I would appreciate it. I have tried contacting staff in TW and they claim there is no comment on my ban. The number is 9148, check for youself.
    If I can't fight in the trenches, I'll take my war to the forums!

I guess you don't understand that Staff are people too. They have lives also. They can't get to, read, and solve every ban complain there is. Perhaps if you send another and be patient, instead of bringing it to the forums, which pisses them off more, you'd be more successful in getting unbanned.

You have to understand this isn't their first committment in life, nor should it be.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth
      I guess you don't understand that Staff are people too. They have lives also. They can't get to, read, and solve every ban complain there is. Perhaps if you send another and be patient, instead of bringing it to the forums, which pisses them off more, you'd be more successful in getting unbanned.

You have to understand this isn't their first committment in life, nor should it be.
      I guess you are an expert on matters which you know nothing about. Congratulations on coming here and speaking out of your ass. If you'd like to respond again, please reconsider. Your reply achieved nothing because wuite honestly, you know nothing about this subject. Stop trying to get your post count up and gtfo.

For your information, I sent the email over a week ago, and it's my third email that I have sent to staff and I have never gotten a reply, regardless of whether it pertains to a ban or not. I am bringing up a subject that I feel needs to be discussed, and if you have a problem with that, it won't matter. Go buy another name. Thanks.

Comment

And this is why you shouldn't bring up these issues here. Well, that and the fact that nobody here can do anything about it.

Comment

Voth, Just don't type ever? k thx.

And TK.. This is for TW Staff to read. Not for people who just go around posting whenever they get a chance.

I am in almost the same situation as Tear Gas. I have not recieved a reply from Staff after I was banned. I asked a couple mods one told me I was lag cheating or something.. Yep I have Dial up. Yes it was very laggy that night. Well im not going to get into that I could go on for a while.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
          ---
          5:waven> freeze
          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
          5:Freeze> LOL
          5:waven> that's how things work around here
          --
          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

But not everyone on TW staff is able to handle the problem. The only people who can do anything are the ones who are handle the e-mails and they rarely come around here to these forums. All that will happen from posting here is you get a number of replies telling him to stop whining here and an equal number of people posting similar stories about their bans (many legitimate complaints, but many more that were not) as you and voth both exhibited.

Seriously, if you think posting on these forums will speed things up then you're under the mistaken belief that these forums actually hold power.

Comment

haha Troll.. Your funny as hell and right. I posted to see if anyone else is in the same situation as me. :fear:

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
              ---
              5:waven> freeze
              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
              5:Freeze> LOL
              5:waven> that's how things work around here
              --
              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                But not everyone on TW staff is able to handle the problem. The only people who can do anything are the ones who are handle the e-mails and they rarely come around here to these forums. All that will happen from posting here is you get a number of replies telling him to stop whining here and an equal number of people posting similar stories about their bans (many legitimate complaints, but many more that were not) as you and voth both exhibited.

Seriously, if you think posting on these forums will speed things up then you're under the mistaken belief that these forums actually hold power.
                There is always the chance that a staffer will mention my problem to someone that can do something. There are theories dealing with the thorn in the side and such, and I won't give up untill my problem is fixed. Again, thanks for your input but I'd rather you stop replying. Thanks.

Comment

Uh uh... one thing you have to remember about forums is that you're can't have it so that only people who agree with you can post. If you wanted this to remain a private matter between you and staff then it should have stayed so. Once you chose to post about it here it's fair game.

For the record, I don't think there should be any reason why it would take over a week for the issue to be settled, even with Voth's explanation that staffers have lives. That still doesn't mean that you should have made a post about it. As voth said, it's more likely to make a staffer want to push it down the priority list than it would speed things up.

Comment

NOTE: Complaining about bans on here (even if justified) will only get you flamed on forum and in game.
                    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Refer to the sticky at top. Closed!
                      Greets,
                      Roger

Comment

Working...
                      X