Help with Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Avatars

Why in the hell dose it say "enter email address below to recover your password" When I try and submit an avatar..?

There was some work being done on the the server that host our forums. Permissions to upload using PHP was disabled temporarily. I talked to Mythrandir and he said that things will be back to normal so you can upload your avatars soon. Sorry for the inconvience.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
    flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Any ETA on how long "soon" is.

Comment

Well the server is located in Europe. It is late over there currently and I am sure everyone is sleeping. I am guessing 6-8 hours.
        "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
        flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

What is this an avatar emergency?

Fucking wait a day or two, you geek. Be grateful that we have the ability to upload them ourselves instead of posting on a 5 page thread for a lazy moderator to upload.

Comment

Heh, the only downside to this is people changing avatars with the corresponding day of the effin month.
            sage

Comment

FFS!!!! I wana change mine....fix it.........plz.........ty.....
              [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Sorry if you still can't upload your avatars. Mythrandir is the only administrator that can fix this problem. It will be fixed once he returns.

-FLaBiN
                flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

I've been trying to fix this problem for a couple of times, still no success.....

The error we get is rather unique, can't find anything about it on the vBulletin support forums.

I'm going to fiddle some more with the server settings tomorrow

Comment

please hurry, ive been trying to get a new icon for a while now. i'll give u cookies if u hurry
                    I dunno what to write...

Comment

You can upload avatars again

Comment

hooray, thnx alot

btw, Cookie Monster ate your cookies, the pig
                        Last edited by k3vin; 07-12-2002, 05:24 PM.
                        I dunno what to write...

Comment

Working...
                        X