Levs, and how much they Suck ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levs, and how much they Suck ass

well, i have retired from my Squad, and now i retire from this Game. since the staff of this arena is too fuckin stupid to do something about the lameness of levs, levterrs, and other assorted gayness, i choose to no longer play. it was fun back in the day, maybe 1 or 2 levs in any given arena, no, its sick, every arena full of levs, and assholes interested in nothing more that thier record, or how many people they can blow up with one bomb. maybe one day, the people who run this zone will grab a crow bar, and pry thier heads out of thier asses, and see that levs, and the losers who fly them, are going to be the downfall of Trenchwars. fuck you LT'S, and may you burn in hell!

Yeah, another "I quit cuz in former times everything was better".

But I have to agree in ur point. Best Levs are the one in ur team, where every word is "sorry" 4 teamkilling the whole base

Comment

Look up Pure basing! in the poll forum to see my opinion.
      Levis suck the base out of Trench!
      Nothing to do against levis. Even in basing weekends they keep ruining the game diehard vulchers...
      And the rules about teamkilling levis should be more strict.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Every single time we manage to get a great pub game sparked up, levterrs show up and mess it all up. You can't play a good basing game and still deal with all the lame levi tactics. Sitting across the map and firing in bombs, warping away at the sight of any blue is not a skilled endeavour. Well it is, but it's the wrong kind of skill.

If admins can't or won't do something about the problem them it's up to the players. STOP USING LEVS! Don't green them, don't protect them, don't encourage them. Yell at them, call them nasty names, insult their mothers, go out and cloak them in spawn, cloak them in safes, find a terr / spider with anti / lanc and go hunt them to the ends of the earth.

Comment

I would but then I get pissed off because I could be basing but I gotta chase down newbs and spawn em off the server just to base.
          Fuckstains.
          sage

Comment

If a Lev on my team tks me the first time, whether he apologizes or not, I let it go but I give him a warning. If he kills me again, I tk him in a jav.

Comment

Dude... there's other zones too. If tw pubs piss u off go play somewhere else.
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

that's why i rarely play pub and only play (private)basingevents.

-bram

Comment

?cheater %tickname THAT FUKIN HOMO TK'ED ME WITH A LEVI!
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

TK, lev, pub

list3n, I u5ed to plaY pub and 3lim like 50%-50% and also zombies/ghoulgames/rabbit/... like 10% bu7 much L1k3 TodaY's soC137Y, |>u|3 h|\5 |)3G3N3|2|\73D!!! and so now all i do is play elim and own the newbies that stray from the comfort of pub to come and duel with the big boys.

in short: remove levs from TW completely make them into a ship that doesn't move and can't shoot or repel.

-C's

Comment

Annux

hey Annux, u read any Anton Levay?

-C's

Comment

levi's own you spider. they own tw. deal with it. if u cant beat em. join them
                        3x TWLD All-Star
                        2x TWLD Finals MVP
                        2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable
                          levi's own you spider.
                          Bahaha.. good one Levis are way to fat and slow and stupid to kill a spider in a duel!

Comment

woops : /

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                              If a Lev on my team tks me the first time, whether he apologizes or not, I let it go but I give him a warning. If he kills me again, I tk him in a jav.
                              I don't give them warnings. :/ Surprised I haven't been reported yet!
                              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                              X