PDA

View Full Version : Levs, and how much they Suck ass

Spiderfarts
07-05-2002, 04:05 AM
well, i have retired from my Squad, and now i retire from this Game. since the staff of this arena is too fuckin stupid to do something about the lameness of levs, levterrs, and other assorted gayness, i choose to no longer play. it was fun back in the day, maybe 1 or 2 levs in any given arena, no, its sick, every arena full of levs, and assholes interested in nothing more that thier record, or how many people they can blow up with one bomb. maybe one day, the people who run this zone will grab a crow bar, and pry thier heads out of thier asses, and see that levs, and the losers who fly them, are going to be the downfall of Trenchwars. fuck you LT'S, and may you burn in hell!

skypa
07-05-2002, 04:49 AM
Yeah, another "I quit cuz in former times everything was better". :p

But I have to agree in ur point. Best Levs are the one in ur team, where every word is "sorry" 4 teamkilling the whole base :rolleyes:

Zerzera
07-05-2002, 05:56 AM
Look up Pure basing! in the poll forum to see my opinion.
Levis suck the base out of Trench!
Nothing to do against levis. Even in basing weekends they keep ruining the game diehard vulchers...
And the rules about teamkilling levis should be more strict.

arrogance
07-05-2002, 07:14 AM
Every single time we manage to get a great pub game sparked up, levterrs show up and mess it all up. You can't play a good basing game and still deal with all the lame levi tactics. Sitting across the map and firing in bombs, warping away at the sight of any blue is not a skilled endeavour. Well it is, but it's the wrong kind of skill.

If admins can't or won't do something about the problem them it's up to the players. STOP USING LEVS! Don't green them, don't protect them, don't encourage them. Yell at them, call them nasty names, insult their mothers, go out and cloak them in spawn, cloak them in safes, find a terr / spider with anti / lanc and go hunt them to the ends of the earth.

Richard Creager
07-05-2002, 08:03 AM
I would but then I get pissed off because I could be basing but I gotta chase down newbs and spawn em off the server just to base.
Fuckstains.

Annux
07-05-2002, 08:07 AM
If a Lev on my team tks me the first time, whether he apologizes or not, I let it go but I give him a warning. If he kills me again, I tk him in a jav.

Eeks
07-05-2002, 08:07 AM
Dude... there's other zones too. If tw pubs piss u off go play somewhere else.

Dabram
07-05-2002, 08:25 AM
that's why i rarely play pub and only play (private)basingevents.

-bram

Eeks
07-05-2002, 08:37 AM
?cheater %tickname THAT FUKIN HOMO TK'ED ME WITH A LEVI! :mad:

Seize
07-05-2002, 09:01 AM
list3n, I u5ed to plaY pub and 3lim like 50%-50% and also zombies/ghoulgames/rabbit/... like 10% bu7 much L1k3 TodaY's soC137Y, |>u|3 h|\5 |)3G3N3|2|\73D!!! and so now all i do is play elim and own the newbies that stray from the comfort of pub to come and duel with the big boys.

in short: remove levs from TW completely make them into a ship that doesn't move and can't shoot or repel.

-C's

Seize
07-05-2002, 09:03 AM
hey Annux, u read any Anton Levay?

-C's

Delectable
07-05-2002, 09:51 AM
levi's own you spider. they own tw. deal with it. if u cant beat em. join them

skypa
07-05-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Delectable
levi's own you spider.
Bahaha.. good one :D Levis are way to fat and slow and stupid to kill a spider in a duel!

PaulOakenfold
07-05-2002, 02:46 PM
woops : /

Louis XV
07-05-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Annux
If a Lev on my team tks me the first time, whether he apologizes or not, I let it go but I give him a warning. If he kills me again, I tk him in a jav.

I don't give them warnings. :/ Surprised I haven't been reported yet!

Annux
07-05-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Seize
hey Annux, u read any Anton Levay?

-C's

Not a big fan of the Church of Satan...much more interested in Kurt Gödel...

Stabwound
07-05-2002, 04:33 PM
I TOTALLY agree that something has to be done about Levi/Leviterr's. I think the best solution would be to make it so that they CANNOT attach to Terriers (make it like a 1000bty requirement or something).

Basing in pubs is lots of fun when you are trying to attack or defend the flag room with your entire team. The fun ends when the Levi/Leviterrs show up. It's completely fucking lame. You don't even have to know what you are doing to kill 100's of people (enemies or otherwise) and it's impossible to dodge the bombs.

There is also NOTHING more frustrating that being TKed in the flagroom by a levi. I don't do it often, but once or twice I've return TKed them out of sheer anger.

Anyways, as most people will agree, SOMETHING has to be done with Leviathans!

DOWN WITH LEVI'S!

Richard Creager
07-05-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Delectable
levi's own you spider. they own tw. deal with it. if u cant beat em. join them You can do that, while you enjoy your ParmaBan, bizznatch.

Zerzera
07-05-2002, 05:12 PM
What has levi to do with base again? Most of the time it hangs around in spawnzone, the other time it teamkills in flagroom. The excuse is that it's hard not to teamkill and you should try it. Bullshit! If you can't play levi without teamkill don't play it or get banned. It's so strange that mods let levis just teamkill.
And why going to another zone if you want to base.. Trench wars is a basing zone, not a "flying around -to teamkill- and vulch the enemy and warp when in danger-zone"
I say:
- Two teamkills after report is warning + shipchange.
- Greening on a pub-freq and after that switching to a private is
spec....
And a basing weekend should be 100% levi free publics and private freqs still allowed. Maybe a hosted zone where levis are still allowed during such weekends.

Earlier post on this subject:
http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51&pagenumber=2

wadi
07-05-2002, 06:19 PM
Oh I don't know, I've gotten glorious hours of enjoyment from making LTs and levis shit themselves and whine at me You lameass cloaker, gtfo my LT", "GOD DAMN YOU PORTAL WHORE", etc etc etc. Basically, I've turned levi population control into a fun diversion when the base/spawn fills up with stupid lagbirds.

Do your part! Cloak a levi today!

Oh, and laugh when you do it.

Richard Creager
07-05-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Zerzera
- Greening on a pub-freq and after that switching to a private is spec....

Thats actually a good idea except there are too many players and not enought staff to monitor that sort of thing, those fuckheads know it so thats how they know they'll get away with what they do everytime.

Troll King
07-05-2002, 10:10 PM
Right, everyone else that's trying to base should move, adapting due to the interference of a few levi terrs.

Oh, and I'll do you the favour of not pointing out the fact that you are whining about people whining over a game. I wouldn't want to be blunt.

Richard Creager
07-05-2002, 11:13 PM
You see the reason ?go basing doesnt work is because it is ok once in a while but it's too impersonal. Usually in private basing you vote for terrs and the terrs pick every player and their ship and that always works best because the people know everyone's abilities. But besides that, ?go basing usually ends up being one basing game and everyone leaves, it woudl work alot better if it behaved like pub, just without levis, people could be a terr or a shark or what they wanted to be whenever. Pub has a dynamic element to it that ?go basing will never have with a bot there making it just a hosted game, and if it's going to be just one game, it's always best that how players end up on teams depends on the players, not on some bot. With the bot things get very uneven very quickly and that in itself kills it.

It's obvious people want pub without levs, I don't see what is so hard with providing one or two special pubs just for basing. But you fuckers know best we can't do nothing about it but look up at the glass ceiling while you fuckers focus on making more flashing lights continuum and keep the sheep preoccupied while you let down all of the real players who come to the zone for what the zone was meant for, and that folks, isnt your fucking ?go deathmatch, not your ?go gatez, hell only the 13 year old aliased finnish kids care about elim anymore. Trench Wars is all about basing, It seems only the players know this these days.

Yoshiba
07-05-2002, 11:23 PM
you know it miggsy

Verthanthi
07-05-2002, 11:32 PM
You can't just nix Levs. As much as I dislike the way they often ruin basing, they are a part of TW. That said, I still beleive they need to be altered.

An LT is capable of being practically invincible. As discussed in the other forum, you need a minimum of three players to hunt an LT, as well as buying antiwarp.

Some of the suggestions I remember for altering the levs were:

Making them unnattachable or greatly reducing terr speed with lev attached.

Reduce/Nix reps, add rockets.

Decrease Radius, Increase Damage. Vice-Versa.

(Not sure if this one is possible) Drain the terr's energy while a lev is attached.

I forget the rest, feel free to post.

Eeks
07-06-2002, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Richard Creager

hell only the 13 year old aliased finnish kids care about elim anymore

Change the word "finnish" to "american". They r the worst whiners and lamers.

Bigwig
07-06-2002, 04:30 AM
i don't think staff (well, priitk i guess) will ever take complaints against levs seriously unless we pinpoint what it is we want changed and then all agree upon it. perhaps in the form of some lame petition or something.
also the less intrusive the change the more likely it would take place, so a simple change like upping the bounty to attach to 30 instead of 20 might have a better chance of being taken seriously than say, changing damage radius and damage amounts and repels and rockets all together.

Zerzera
07-06-2002, 04:41 AM
Goliath what happy-drugs you take? You talk absolute nonsense. What was the last time you played? Did you ever play in pub? Did you try to play hosted base at any given time? What asset is a levi when he teamkills? Setting up a private arena you need to have at least 8 people online that want to do the same at the same time.
Thrench Wars is a basing zone, not chase the LT zone.
Don't talk shit that levi's are newbies, cause most of them become Elite levis and because -as LT- they are to strong the Levi population is rising.
Just now I left from subspace because FOW_Fuckstar or whatever kept blowing his teammates up, I reported him but he keeps on going.... No mod ever does anything about a levi that teamkills 4 teammates to kill the enemy ter... Well if that is basing... What you guys say is all become levis and levters to play a complete different game... Maybe you are the one that has to find another zone.
Giving a levi more power has nothing to do with basing because at this moment the levi is an antibaser. I've seen it happen a million times, people are basing some LT's show up and the basing game is over, because noone wants to be a sitting-duck for Mr. Lemi.
And the people that keep subspace up are dedicated fanatics, they have more reason to change things then any commercial motherf. They seem to care about the game and community then $$.

[Here a change you would like: Take away the levis delay and give him super. Give him L3 guns also! And the speed of a ter so he doesnt have to attach, And burst! So that he is the most powerful ship you have ever seen and we all can be levi!]

Ruby
07-06-2002, 06:24 AM
I don't really care about Levi's, I just let them blow me up, I don't care about rec, I just care if they kill the ter, then I hunt them down. That is when I do play pub, which is maybe once a day :p

Joku Ugo
07-06-2002, 08:41 AM
Would it be possible to make it so that levs can only attach to some slower ship, like spider? Spiders don't have warps either.. And no other ship could attach to spiders except for levis. Maybe that's a bit confusing but I think it would balance it quite well.

Or just take away repels or attaching ability.. But I gotta agree that the current situation is pretty bad. The only times I see levs benefit basing is when they're used against a team that has 15 players in base, ruling the arena so much that the other freq doesn't stand a chance. When a LT blows them up a couple of times, the basing becomes more even.

Richard Creager
07-06-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Goliath
simply pointing out that he is whining about 1 aspect of the game that pisses him off yet there is always a part of every game that pisses people off and ruins the game for some people

yet its so impossible just to make a special place that doesnt have this one aspect?

lots of people hate spawnkillers, me included, yet i cant blame that on newbs like most try to because a good percentage of the ones down there spawnkilling are vets....

You wouldn't get "spawned" if you spent more time in base, and less in the spawning area, but wait you have trouble with that because you play with a lev a lot don't you?

i dont really care....the whole topic is a moot topic because they arent going to change....they will offer up pure basing and they have offered it up a lot more lately.....

Yea for a weekend, someone brings up a pure basing month and staff whines about it, we can surely see what side they support.

but if a guy is going to publicly quit the game because of lev terrs....thats sad lol theres lots of other options and obviously he just isnt having fun anymore....so just quit if thats the case and stop whining about ....

Oh yea there's lots of other places that provide the same constant basing action and dynamic ship changes as pub without levis,
no wait...:eek:

its not about LT's or spawnkillers or whatever....

Oh no, its not like self proclaimed "vets", who are 13 year old finnish kids, try to implicate spawning in places like elim,
no wait...:eek:

its simply about can you find a way to have fun playing the game...if not....why play....move one.....

So you want people who came to the zone to base, which is what the zone is all about (incase you haven't heard), to up and leave the game completely.
laff, moving on.

as for adjusting the lev....its been talked about to death

By staff? I doubt.

you want to limit and restrict the lev....yet the lev on its own is easily picked on and very hard to defend itself....

but attach it to a terr and then what susie? A bullet is harmless by itself but put inside a gun...

the real issue is the attaching to the terr....which idealy a time restriction would solve most issues...being able to only attach for say 5 or 10 seconds and then being unable to reattach for 10 seconds or something silly like that....

priitk would have to spend hours making that worthless feature in .38 which we wont see for a while, and even then its pointless to the task at hand, levi's practically only attach for 10 secs, terr goes to roof, tells lev to attach. lev attaches, fires, they warp as a hunter is quickly on the roof, lather, rinse, repeat.

but...thats already been stated that its not a feasible thing

^

so if you are going to make a lev unattachable...you need to be able to let it defend itself....ie giving it x....

sure, its not like the whole reason x's go after levs is to stop them from being able to attach. It'd be funny to do that but thats so ridiculous even I hate it.

i say take x away from terrs and leave it with sharks and levs...
levs always on and sharks on a power drain....

el oh el

gives cloakers more value in base (as much as i hate them hehe) and levs a value as well....

Levs + Basing? Holy Moses have you brought up this Idea with our LevTerrin, base bombing, elim thoring, sysop, Mr.Kasesalu?

but i think the levs repel needs to bounce more and possible be able to pick up more repels...cause all wbs or any ship do is even if a good lev beats them out in the open they just come thrusting back to kill them because they ran outta repels....

bounce more? If you want dynamic repels for each ship ur gonna have to wait for .38.
and news flash, levs can green reps.

bottom line again:
ship changes aint gonna happen.....

I didn't get that memo the first time.

maybe a basing pub or two is feasible.....but most changes arent going to happen because they wont make them

Oh yea PriitK has better things to do for our community, like the occasional L3 bomb to a full base, moving on...

so you either find a way to have fun the way it is...or you move on....its that simple lol

Maybe for a spineless rimlicker like yourself.

its a free game anyone can download and play online with hundreds of people...theres no financial gain from these people for running it so they dont have to make changes and tweaks.....

they can leave it fucked up all they want and soon people can play a zone with a whole lot of no one...

in case you didnt notice...over half the day theres 400-600 people in TW, and even in off hours theres still usually 200-300 people in there

Give me a rough estimate of people who play the zone for what is all about (basing susie, basing), or just because it has the most people/the warbird dueling.
And then ask those people how long they've been playing the game.

if no one is having any fun....they sure still show up to play lol

All depends on who they are, and what they're there for.

Annux
07-06-2002, 10:34 AM
BAM!

Joku Ugo
07-06-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Goliath
the real issue is the attaching to the terr....which idealy a time restriction would solve most issues...being able to only attach for say 5 or 10 seconds and then being unable to reattach for 10 seconds or something silly like that....

levi's practically only attach for 10 secs, terr goes to roof, tells lev to attach. lev attaches, fires, they warp as a hunter is quickly on the roof, lather, rinse, repeat.Actually.. Goliath's idea is quite good if you refine it a little. It should be made so that levs can attach to terrs but they can't stay attached at all. I.e. they immediately drop. This way lev wouldn't become a totally useless ship, and they could get in base, but they couldn't run away after bombing.

Kingz
07-06-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Joku Ugo

Actually.. Goliath's idea is quite good if you refine it a little. It should be made so that levs can attach to terrs but they can't stay attached at all. I.e. they immediately drop. This way lev wouldn't become a totally useless ship, and they could get in base, but they couldn't run away after bombing.

In the settings, there is no actual "setting" that allows a certain time for a ship to be attached. Even a bot couldn't do this. Unless you want another reason for punishment for staying attached to a terrier... But that would go extremely insane. I think the Leviathan has a real hard time getting to the safe, they lose about 5-10 kills (if not, lucky) getting hit by vulchers. The Leviathan usally needs greening, so the terrier switches to a private freq, and he lets the Leviathan kill him/her. But usally just 1 (Would need 2) kill gets the greening. Why? Because the Leviathan is feeding off of the greens we get, and the Levi gets it aswell. Its what that Terrier in the base is doing, and if that Terrier picks up, oh we'll say 20bnty. :D -- Its coming right back at you, with a bomb. A BLUE Bomb.

I just felt like pointing that out, of course. But really, lowering the defense wouldn't do anything, we need to attack the offense. I don't know.. change the bomb to an EMP Level 1. And make the prox around 1/3 off. It would just stun, and it would suck to be teamkilled by it..pretty painful too. So its like the Shark/Leviathan have the same kind of bombs, just the Leviathan is slower, and the prox is bigger. The Shark is faster, prox smaller. So now the Shark is almost useless, putting aside the mines. So I'd give the Shark a 1 tile brick. That last's for 5-10 seconds. And maybe tinch the speed up a bit.

But otherways, I don't know what I'm talking about, you guys talk about this manner ;P

Troll King
07-06-2002, 12:53 PM
Take away the levi's mine. At the very least, they drain up a freq's mine limit, and the worst, it gets repped and tk's half the team. Besides, it's not as if they don't have enough weapons.

People against changing the levi have never provided a satisfactory counter to one argument of their opposers: that levis are already too powerful in comparison to all other ships, especially when its sole weaknesses are negated by attaching to a terr. They already say that a levi is born weak with its slow movement and turn rate, but when you are attached to a terrier, those weaknesses are no longer a problem.

levsruinbasing
07-06-2002, 03:49 PM
What a bunch of crybabys u losers are. Only people with skillz can cause problems with basing and there are few if any other me who can do that. Levs are the most underpowered ship in the game. Go to a noob arena if you can’t handle the most underpowered ship in TW. The staff shouldn’t have to bow down to the majority of players, those noobys are all morons. Vets like us know what is best for the game so go whine somewhere else. If your a coward go ahead and quit its better without u.

Fallen Angel
07-06-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by levsruinbasing
What a bunch of crybabys u losers are. Only people with skillz can cause problems with basing and there are few if any other me who can do that. Levs are the most underpowered ship in the game. Go to a noob arena if you can’t handle the most underpowered ship in TW. The staff shouldn’t have to bow down to the majority of players, those noobys are all morons. Vets like us know what is best for the game so go whine somewhere else. If your a coward go ahead and quit its better without u.

I'd say something, but I'm just newbie and clearly your wisdom knows no bounds. Listen to this guy people he's got all the answers!

Bigwig
07-07-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by levsruinbasing
i can't tell for sure if you're a moron or being sarcastic.
pretty funny either way.
gg

Eeks
07-07-2002, 04:28 AM
A base without levi lasts longer than a base with levi. 1 spider is more usefull than 3 levis.

Tera
07-07-2002, 05:13 AM
spiderfart... ur to dumb to own a levi in a cloaker..u suck ass and if levi's are the reason u quit playing this game... then ur dumb

nuff said

Richard Creager
07-07-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Tera
spiderfart... ur to dumb to own a levi in a cloaker..u suck ass and if levi's are the reason u quit playing this game... then ur dumb

nuff said
Who the fuck wants to waste time spawning newbs who happen to have hit esc, 4 off the server when if there were no levis in the first place, you could just base. Thats what its all about fuckstain.
But of course you aren't open into independent thoughts like constant basing without levis because you are probably one of those fat blue anti-basing enthusiasts yourself.
Why don't you quit this game and keep playing Ragnarok Online, we have enough people like you ruining this zone.

Fallen Angel
07-07-2002, 07:51 AM

Who the fuck wants to waste time spawning newbs who happen to have hit esc, 4 off the server when if there were no levis in the first place, you could just base. Thats what its all about fuckstain.
But of course you aren't open into independent thoughts like constant basing without levis because you are probably one of those fat blue anti-basing enthusiasts yourself.
Why don't you quit this game and keep playing Ragnarok Online, we have enough people like you ruining this zone.

Hahaha, lol Rich :)
What got up your ass? :p

Zerzera
07-07-2002, 05:59 PM
Fuck Goliath I so misread your article, and now I suddenly love levi's and your plans -are so great-.

And javelins might teamkill more but they also kill more and a bit skilled javelin will have a better tk ratio then a levi.

Bilange
07-08-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by wadi
"GOD DAMN YOU PORTAL WHORE"

Do your part! Cloak a levi today!

I hate cloakers as much as levs, but i gotta agree with cloaks for now :)

(btw hi everyone!)

Fallen Angel
07-09-2002, 04:11 AM
Bilange wewt!
Hi :)

arrogance
07-09-2002, 07:16 AM
I think we need to organize a signal, we'll call it the LevTerr signal. It'll be a big light we shine into the sky that makes an impression of LevTerr in the clouds. Then whenever we see it we'll rush in to hunt those bitches to the ends of that little round circle of rocks that encompases us, and maybe even a little further!

Levs chase all good basing away. I hope they die. :mad:

Bigwig
07-10-2002, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by arrogance
I think we need to organize a signal, we'll call it the LevTerr signal. It'll be a big light we shine into the sky that makes an impression of LevTerr in the clouds. Then whenever we see it we'll rush in to hunt those bitches to the ends of that little round circle of rocks that encompases us, and maybe even a little further!

Levs chase all good basing away. I hope they die. :mad:
man you are such an ez newb!!!! that would never work!! first of all how would everyone see it? and theres no sustainable power source for that sort of operation! What happens on cloudless nights? or during the day time you laggot? Think before you type! What about the lt's, its so unfair to them to be flying around and then maybe they get anti'd and can't warp away, so they have to rely on actual skill, which usually gets them killed.

Pure_Luck
07-10-2002, 03:25 PM
Where are my LT counterparts. I guess they are busy blowing up the bases. Oh well. I can't speak for an entire group, so I will shutup and read this silliness.

Mootland Farmer
07-10-2002, 05:02 PM
I protect LT's and I base.
I have nothing else to say.

Puppet Master
07-10-2002, 05:13 PM
OMG THEYRE NOT THAT HARD TO KILL NUB'S

Eeks
07-10-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Puppet*Master
OMG THEYRE NOT THAT HARD TO KILL NUB'S
BROKEN CAPS LOCK?

za gophar
07-10-2002, 10:46 PM
LEVIS SHOULD HAVE THORS HAMMERS!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WITH PROXIMITY AND THORS HAMMER MINES.

THORS HAMMERS FOR LEVIS

Puppet Master
07-10-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by za gophar
LEVIS SHOULD HAVE THORS HAMMERS!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WITH PROXIMITY AND THORS HAMMER MINES.

THORS HAMMERS FOR LEVIS

AGREED

Eeks
07-11-2002, 04:43 AM
The stealth should be taken away from levis. A levi that sneeks to roof usually tk's more than kills nme since they allways fire blind. (Once again more proof that levis have low intelligenge or they r just used by capslock-talking-newbs.)

Tigerex
07-11-2002, 06:00 AM
Levis $

Levis are an important part of the game, no idea why but they keep me happy.

Just be glad for the easy kills.

boldot
07-12-2002, 12:39 AM
well, I only got one thing to say about levi's
levi's are quite possibly the stupidest thing ever, I mean, seriously, whats the point in having one?
all they do is tk people and totally ruin a good basing game
Ive had many a good basing game goin on, and some lt shows up and fucks it all up...
ya, their powers should totally be reduced, like, less damage, or no mines...

well, maybe it was more than one thing, but hey, levi's suck ass...

Stabwound
07-12-2002, 09:06 PM
Well the simplest and most effective way to nerf them would be to lower the area of effect of the levibombs.

DragoslaV
07-13-2002, 04:56 AM
LEVI owns, the problem is that you dont wanna be OWNED by a LEVI hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhaa......

Eeks
07-13-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by DragoslaV
LEVI owns, the problem is that you dont wanna be OWNED by a LEVI hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhaa......

HAAHAHAHAHAH U R SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

NaiLed
07-13-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by DragoslaV

Have you ever considered becoming a comedian?

In other news, Resident Evil movie owns.

bse8129
07-14-2002, 08:49 PM
As some1 said, it's not very easy for a lev to become greened...

so simply set the limit for attaching from 20 to 30 and the limit for shared greens from 15 to 5.

This way most spammers would get bored, but if a team dominates, another team has still the chance to build a LT - but only if they *really* support it...

Exceed
07-16-2002, 10:39 AM
There's even a squad that's devoted to helping levis survive getting spawned, cloaked, etc... making it a bit easier for the levs to survive.

-Exceed

NaiLed
07-16-2002, 01:43 PM
I like levi's...only if I'm one...