Pretty sure dropping:
    Zero Hour
    No Surrender!
    British Squad
    Drastic
    Gutter
    Vortex
    Zwarriors

So that's 12 squads which are going to drop out of 20. Are there going to be 12 squads who will step up to take their place? There is a similar situation for TWLJ...

-Epi
    Last edited by Epinephrine; 11-17-2002, 04:31 PM.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

there's a lot of eager squads out there, I'm sure the TWD will bring em in. Either that or not that many will drop or TWL will have only a few squads.
    fuck off you fucking fucks

Comment

we'll be there.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Pallies will be in all three leagues.

I'm going to post about this later in it's own post- but we have 25 people a day asking us to join our squad (we're full btw)- so I know there's people out there that want to play- some of you with initiative form squads NOW so you're ready when we start.
        Those of you who keep asking to join the top squads every time you log on under your 10 different names- ASK PALADEN, ASK ZWARRIORS! why you would want to be on a squad that you won't play for is beyond me- teams need help and players- we spent 6 weeks dicking around with squads who couldn't show 8 players before the league got any sort of identity, and there were still no shows and undershows until the end. if you want to play- JOIN A SQUAD THAT NEEDS PEOPLE OR START ONE. If your squad needs people- FUCKING RECRUIT! I think it's ridiculous to have no=shows or not enough people, there are tons of people who want to be involved in this league, they don't have to be great, you can teach them some stuff- JUST have a team ready to play every week and the league will be better for everyone.
        Put one post up on this forum that you need people for your squad and you will get recruits looking to play, bottom line.
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

You have to realize that there's a reason 25 people ask to join Pallies per day... It's hard to form a squad where most everyone on the squad is witty, easy to get along with, and not a total moron. You can't just go and form a squad like that in a couple days.

Comment

you're not wrong, but it's not hard to find people who want to play. you can chat with whoever you want, just show 8 people to base games.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

there ought to be more squads that hate each other anyway

okie dokey baby?

Comment

i volunteer to hate a squad. i wouldnt mind giving thw rabbits a good ass-kicking this weekend. they need it from us.
                i think all squads start off as stupid and moronic and if a squad can make it past this stage they become one of wit and more intelligence. Though several squads have proven this to not work in every case.

p.s. coral
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Rabbits can't hate A-S, they already hate the Floydians. Pick another, Pivvles.
                  Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                    ASK PALADEN,
                    No, please don't. Paladen is full too.
                    "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Pallies is the way it is because we recruited people that we liked. if everyone doesn't agree on someone, they don't get in, it's as easy as that. everyone wants to start a magical "elite" squad, but it just doesn't happen like that.. get a group of guys that are active, and get along, and you'll last longer, and you'll have more fun, and you'll get better in the long run.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        Pallies is the way it is because we recruited people that we liked. if everyone doesn't agree on someone, they don't get in, it's as easy as that. everyone wants to start a magical "elite" squad, but it just doesn't happen like that.. get a group of guys that are active, and get along, and you'll last longer, and you'll have more fun, and you'll get better in the long run.
                        Yes please. Starting a squad is a lot of hard work and dedication, but in the end it's worth it. Please make more squads. TW has more than enough people, let's make some squads out there and have more competition and more fun!

-Epi
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy
                          Rabbits can't hate A-S, they already hate the Floydians. Pick another, Pivvles.

i don't want to hate the rabbits, i just wouldn't mind a good rivalry with the little furry objects. i look forward to a lot of fur flying.
                          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

pv=nrt's squad SUCKS
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

wtfz will be all up in that bizzle. i think if everyone was active we'd make a great showing in all three leagues. Just as long as our leaders dont get banned :X
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X