How To TWL-B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To TWL-B

Hey this is very embarrising but i just wanted some info on how to get my squad into twlb :/ if any1 woulden't mind explaining plz do so thanks
    Continuum is For Life, Not just for christmas

?help

?help can help
    Last edited by stuckup; 10-16-2002, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Well this season for twlb is over. The final match of the TWLB cup is this weekend. Trench Wars League requires earning a spot by proving your squads ability to play. However, TWD (Trench Wars Division) which will probably start in 4-6 weeks is open to any squad who wishes to join. If you are interested in playing league basing, your best bet is to get involved in TWD (which you can't do yet since it hasn't started, so don't ask me how, I'm not sure) and if your squad does well in TWD you might get a spot in TWLB. New coordinators will be running both leagues and they are still working out all the details so don't take this as 100% fact, but that's the general idea. So just keep your eyes open for the start of TWD in a couple of weeks, if you read these forums (and in particular the Trench Wars Division forum) you won't be able to miss it.

Comment

how do i get my squad into twd?
        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
        Server> dont worry mirror
        Server> shark fits your tits
        Peace <ZH>> shut up
        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
        1:Hercules> im level 90
        1:Hercules> in 9d
        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

ok thanks sleepy
          Continuum is For Life, Not just for christmas

Comment

Working...