Pathetic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic.

Good fucking game anti-scrub. No respect for any of you. Spend an hour of good basing and fucking quit in the end. Don't say we would have done the same thing in ur place, cuz we didn't. Round 2 we were up 12k with 4 minutes to go. We lost base, and continued to attack. Luckily, we got base back and won by 10k. Don't give me shit about playing smart or whatever, what you did was fucking cowardice.

no respect.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

hi proj.

Comment

Way to make a blanket statement, Proj.
      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

i agree with project
        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
        Server> dont worry mirror
        Server> shark fits your tits
        Peace <ZH>> shut up
        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
        1:Hercules> im level 90
        1:Hercules> in 9d
        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Back when I wasn't banned from Leagues, refusing to fight wasn't only frowned upon, but was also illegal.

In the last 2 minutes of the 3rd round, WR was down by 2k (estimates) and A-S chose not to return to base and fight it out.

Comment

I believe AS returned, but brooks chose to take side tube. Illegal? No. Sneaky? Probably. I believe the kicker is about half of AS intentionally sitting in spawn, and some covering in lower side at the very end.

Too close for comfort, but it's a win just the same. Congrats to AS, that was a hell of a game. I'm more pissed off about the lag than I was the questionable final 2 minutes. =]

See you ALL, next season, fuckers!

Comment

Well....I give AS the win, but ....we all know they didn't deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                In the last 2 minutes of the 3rd round, WR was down by 2k (estimates) and A-S chose not to return to base and fight it out.
                Light did the same against us in the TWL-B game.

On a sidenote, I'm going to helsinki on wednesday.
                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I'd hate for you to be upset Proj, so you win. I offically forfeit my points of the third round, so whiterabbits wins. Good game.

Annux, did you watch game? I was in the base at the end (until they killed me).

Whiterabbits win third place in the Cup. A-S takes fourth.

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

I wasn't speccing Brookus, so if he was indeed trying to get in base (whichever way he decided to take), then all apologies. What I did see was the spiders just sitting in spawn, forcing WR to go out and hunt them. All this in the final few minutes of the match where there was a difference of less than 2.5k.

Comment

gg wrs.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas

Light did the same against us in the TWL-B game.

On a sidenote, I'm going to helsinki on wednesday.
                        That game i got my biggest mvp ever.. B)

AS and WR, let's not be mad at eachother for who won the THIRD place in a cup, cuz the only thing that matters is the first place (Light) and that Disoblige beat Pallies.

-bram

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
                          I believe AS returned, but brooks chose to take side tube. Illegal? No. Sneaky? Probably. I believe the kicker is about half of AS intentionally sitting in spawn, and some covering in lower side at the very end.

Too close for comfort, but it's a win just the same. Congrats to AS, that was a hell of a game. I'm more pissed off about the lag than I was the questionable final 2 minutes. =]

See you ALL, next season, fuckers!
                          Only 2 people on your squad don't seem liek assholes to me now and you're one of them

Guys it's a game. Nobody in there right mind is goign to rush in stupidly and give someone a free win. We didn't refuse to fight we came into lower and pushed you to fr. We just didn't fight to get into fr hard. yeah maybe it's not all the fair but you knwo what. if you had been winning it wouldn't have mattered. So next tiem don't put yourself in the position.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

It's not about who won what but about playing fair.

Comment

i didn't even think there wsa going to be a 3rd place match, what did it do except make proj hate me and i'm going to cry

but serisouly if it makes you feel better i would like a 3rd round rematch with no lag?
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                              X