Another Tourny room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Tourny room

Please i am begging u get another tourny room for the Base style ships. This is getting rediculous with all the 2v2 jav tournys that are happening. They just started like the 4th one in a row. Please Please Please

Originally posted by Bazhn.
    Please i am begging u get another tourny room for the Base style ships. This is getting rediculous with all the 2v2 jav tournys that are happening. They just started like the 4th one in a row. Please Please Please
    Yo, I'll totaly agree with that. Theres almost no 1vs1 or 2vs2 Warbirda anymore in Tourny, Its almost always javs from what ive seen recently.
    *signs on dotted line* 1 vote

Comment

Javs is so much more fun than WBs.

If you want to play WBs, go wbduel, you'll notice there's nearly always 2 wbduels open but hardly ever javduel.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

then get a mod to get a bot for javduel tourny is supposed to be a combination not 6 jav duels and 1 wb duel

Comment

I agree with Bazhn we should have another tourny room with base events.

Comment

Totally.... all they do is "7" (2v2 jav) when it starts... is getting ridiculous cuz a lot of ppl press "6" (2v2 wb) but it seems it's always javs.... really annoying since it's not my best ship. If this happens, they should rename it to ?go 2v2javtourny.....
            AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

then get a mod to get a bot for javduel tourny is supposed to be a combination not 6 jav duels and 1 wb duel
              There's always a bot in there, just no players. Even when I occasionally start it up hoping the alert will bring people, about 2 people come.
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Actuality

Ok, time for a reality check here.
                The above post about "always 2v2 javtournys" is BS... for the following reasons.

1. Regardless of what people vote, sometimes the bot just chooses 2v2 Warbird to 5. Seems like a bug to me, but hey, you warbirds will love it.
                2. It also random picks occasionally, I'd rather it did it a bit more often, but still, it's there.
                3. 2v2 WB tournys get voted in just about as often 2v2 Jav tournys do. Just because you saw -one- day where this balance was not kept does not mean you should go and complain about it.

I could complain about that run of 7 2v2 WB tournys and then a randomly picked 2v2 WB tourny, couldn't I? But I'm not, people -vote- for what they -want-.
                Last edited by Lag.Com; 01-31-2005, 05:07 AM. Reason: Fixing typo
                dim> if you want to go and suggest that black people are rapists, more so than white people. go and do it in real life, but you won't....because you'll get beaten up and you can only cope on a 2d spaceship game

Alinea> And let me apologize in advance if it comes across harsher than I would like because I definitely mean it in a let's-make-the-game-better-and-get-this-thing-released-cuz-I'm-getting-very-pregnant kind of way

3:Mattey> there is more to america than capitalism

Comment

I would only agree to having 2 ?go tourny rooms as in

?go tourny ?go basetourny

Just to be consistant with the elim/belim
                  DELETED

Comment

Hrm, i started a topic exactly like this one. Oh well i AGREE MAKE THEM SEPERATE ADKFJAKSDFJ!
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

This argumentation is fake and one-sided. The reality of things is that Javelin 2v2 is HARDLY done (YES IT IS TRUE, DUNNO WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT). It's almost as if the bot defaults to 2v2 warbirds even when the 2v2 jav votes pass that of warbirds. The only way for 2v2 jav tournys to happen are if the votes are unanimous. Damn bot, should be revised.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                        This argumentation is fake and one-sided. The reality of things is that Javelin 2v2 is HARDLY done (YES IT IS TRUE, DUNNO WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT). It's almost as if the bot defaults to 2v2 warbirds even when the 2v2 jav votes pass that of warbirds. The only way for 2v2 jav tournys to happen are if the votes are unanimous. Damn bot, should be revised.
                        not true.
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Kim im sorry to tell u but the last 3 days ive seen atleast 4 2v2 Jav matches in a row more than once per day. all i want is the 2 to be split up like elim so u have the wbers and the javvers seperate.

Comment

Kim im sorry to tell u but the last 3 days ive seen atleast 4 2v2 Jav matches in a row more than once per day. all i want is the 2 to be split up like elim so u have the wbers and the javvers seperate.
                            as the system is on vote, it shows the majority want 2 v 2 jav

?go wbduel
                            ?go duel
                            ?go

all great wb arenas
                            04.07.05 08:59

Comment

emmmm its a fair vote

if people keep voteing jav then why do wb when not many want to do it?

i think jav sucks but meh

i say just make the random thing come in more
                              2 tourry bots would just make it too laggy i think, im sure it probly uses the most Bandwitch up of all bots cause it does a lot of things
                              Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

Working...
                              X