An idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea

I am wondering if it's possible to have a bot that squads could message saying that they're looking for a "pick-up" TWD match.

Lets say for instance on a Friday night Melee has 5 or 6 duelers on and wants a match, they could message a specified bot with :PickUpBot:!dueling and it would list the other squads that typed !dueling. Of course it could have a !notdueling command. It would have !base and !jav commands too.

This would help when Melee would have 6 duelers (5 + sub) and Pallies has 6 duelers, and they don't have a pre-organized scrimmage.
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

sounds good to me
    Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

This has been suggested a few times before.
      I'll put it on my ToDo list.... thoughts:

for each type of game a command:
      !duel, !javs, !basing

the bot will add your squad (so be sure to be on a rostered nick and be either captain or assistant) to the 'wants to duel/jav/base' list.
      !lduel, !ljavs, !lbasing will show all squads that can and are willing to play.

Somewhere between 15-30 minutes after someone has called !duel, !javs or !basing, the squad will drop off the list.

Comment

Re: An idea

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
        I am wondering if it's possible to have a bot that squads could message saying that they're looking for a "pick-up" TWD match.

Lets say for instance on a Friday night Melee has 5 or 6 duelers on and wants a match, they could message a specified bot with :PickUpBot:!dueling and it would list the other squads that typed !dueling. Of course it could have a !notdueling command. It would have !base and !jav commands too.

This would help when Melee would have 6 duelers (5 + sub) and Pallies has 6 duelers, and they don't have a pre-organized scrimmage.
        Great idea

Comment

thats a gem webb
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I had suggested a chat, reserved only for 2 reps from each squad, who would say in the chat, "Anyone got enough for a Base Game, Jav Game, etc". Basically the same as yours...
            :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
              I had suggested a chat, reserved only for 2 reps from each squad, who would say in the chat, "Anyone got enough for a Base Game, Jav Game, etc". Basically the same as yours...
              Wow, another great idea. Someone just needs to make one. *wink tobe wink*

Comment

stuckup you got something in your eye?
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                  stuckup you got something in your eye?
                  yeah my load
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

it's funny how internet anonymity can really bring out the closet homosexual in some people

like, 99% of disoblige and adman here

I don't understand/
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

louis i'm sure we can be best of friends.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Diso is closeted?

Comment

While not implying anything about Adman, my theory is that the internet is full of a lot of hormone filled teenagers who don't...err, have the "time" lets say to get a girlfriend or release their hormones in real life. They see a chance on the internet, and can't help but see things like <3 and exclaim "OH MY GOD ITS A NUTSACK LOLZ"
                          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Or maybe it just looks like a nutsack?
                            sage

Comment

I think it's funnier to think of it as a nutsack...and I'm neither a teenager or in need of releasing hormones (just a little but definatley not here)

Comment

Working...
                              X