Wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf

When the hell is this thing going to start? Tw is getting to boring without the competition.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

^
    :yawn:

Comment

There were some bot stability problems, dock had them all fixed, Now I can continue with TWDBot, the basing and dueling bot will be finished within 2 weeks.
      Javelins might take longer, since the current bot core is unable to determine the position of a player on the map (need that in Javelin games to make sure people go to base and don't fight outside).

Comment

Thanks Myth, that's really informative =)

EDIT: I think we're all used to not knowing what is going on
        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

So its the bots thats slowing the process, figures. Damn technology.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
            So its the bots thats slowing the process, figures. Damn technology.
            agreed.
            o!p

Now Playing: Tenchi Muyo - I'm a Pioneer
            http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/tenchi/imapioneer.htm

Comment

if the dueling bots and the basing bots are finished, can leagues start without hte jav bot?

I always considered javs to be a lesser league anyway.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                if the dueling bots and the basing bots are finished, can leagues start without hte jav bot?

I always considered javs to be a lesser league anyway.
                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Working...
                X