Gunbound!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunbound!!

Hi, does anyone in TW play the game gunbound?

Oh my god, thats like so last year
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

why does everyone who plays gunbound finish every line they type with 'lah'

Comment

Gunbound is for people who have social problems
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I should try it
          WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
          tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

disciple: "Overburn" :wub: me!

A.D.A.

anti-deutschpunkrevolte-alliance

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            Oh my god, thats like so last year
            Yeah, basically. With all the southeast asians who pay for that game now, everyone is just all a clone of eachother and bought their high stat outfits.

Originally posted by NaiLed
            why does everyone who plays gunbound finish every line they type with 'lah'
            Because 99.9% of people in there aren't from singapore, but they want to pretend they are. Cause, apparently the alpha males on there gotta be from singapore. So, to try to look like you're from singapore, you speak in broken english and finish everything with "lah". Apparently after saying lah, you are now singaporean and your cock is 5 feet long, cause you can then pretend you're the best player as well.

Its turned into the worst online game of all time, due to the fact that everyone just buys their skill and they all look the same.

........ I fucking hate this game.
            DELETED

Comment

Just play worms online! theres a fair few servers

Comment

From another GB thread:

la lah and liao dont really mean anything, la and lah are just used to end sentences. You will see those azn retards screaming "die liao" a lot which means "die already". Some other words you will see them use often are heng=luck and haiz=boring.
                It's to make your sentence a statement; "ah" could be add'd instead of "la" for exclamation; "ma" could be add'd to become a question. There's many more, such as "ba" "bor" "jet" etc, but "la" is the most commonly used.

Right. It's kind of like how in English you raise your voice up slightly when asking a question, and make other such tonal changes depending on the context of what you're saying. In Chinese, the words themselves already rely heavily on those tones, so they add a syllable at the end to do the adjusting. If you changed the tone of the words in the actual sentence, you might change the meaning of the word itself.
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

o ok. when it first came out it was ok for about a week.

nice avatar dameon (sigh !*&^%"~@ palace)

Comment

i heard it takes up about 700mb or a gig of drive space. i just dont have that kind of space lying around. otherwise, i would try it out.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

It is 105Mb.

Comment

Have you checked your subspace folder recently? Mine's up to 182 Mb.
                        ~~~
                        LiL_LaDy> otts a pussylicker
                        OTT24> lil's a lollipop sucker
                        Kharnor> I like puppies
                        LiL_LaDy> ..
                        LiL_LaDy> ew

Comment

mine is 334 mb. it used to be even bigger, around 405 but i deleted lots of screenshots.
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

what is the diff'rence between gunbound and any pub?
                            WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
                            tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

disciple: "Overburn" :wub: me!

A.D.A.

anti-deutschpunkrevolte-alliance

Comment

Omfg Deut Take Off My Avatar U Asshole
                              Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                              X