Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit this bitch is crazy

http://www.livejournal.com/users/dis...us/215285.html

I DO have a problem however with the fact that, statistically, I am about as likely to have a BOY as I am to have a GIRL. I do find it quite unjust that while men do very little and me most of the work, they still manage to occupy HALF the space in my womb (I mean, err, on average, I am not having twins, nope nope).

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why, with present day birth control methods, which allow us to easily select the SEX of our children, we still keep on producing as many BOYS as GIRLS, when boys will spend maybe 2 or 3 useful minutes in their life on average, while girls will have to spend between 2 and three years carrying baby if they are to replenish the population on our planet.

What should therefore be the proper proportion of males to females if we are to re-establish justice that evolution stole from us? In other words, let us see: What is the worth of one female in terms of males?
    :fear:
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

You think anyone is going to read that stuff ??
    Don't think so, sorry.
    7:Barton> hi tats
    7:Barton> still no smod?
    7:Barton> :(
    7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
    7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
    3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

anduril. what the fuck is wrong with you
      seriously

liquid blue one of that kind of person goes to my school
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Shoot her. With your penis.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Warren ellis is a hero

And aim it at the planet like a meat gun. Or an attack womb.

Comment

Her logic went wayyyyyy over my head, maybe it's just me. I need to bring some logic to this thread.... this should do:

Yo listen up
            Here’s the story about a little guy that lives in a blue world
            And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue like him
            Indside and outside
            Blue his house with the blue little window and a blue corvette
            And everything is blue for him and his-self
            And everybody around cuz he ain’t got nobody to listen.

I’m blue da ba dee da ba di da ba dee da ba di da ba dee da ba di da ba dee
            Da ba di da ba dee da ba di da

I have a blue house with a blue window
            Blue is the color I bought that I wear
            Blue are the trees and now the trees are too
            I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
            Blue are the people here that walk around
            Blue like my corvette it’s standing outside
            Blue are the words are say and what I think
            Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

Indside and outside
            Blue his house with the blue little window and a blue corvette
            And everything is blue for him and his-self
            And everybody around cuz he ain’t got nobody to listen.

:wub:

Comment

Besides, and I didn't mention it here for lack of space, I would ultimately get rid of ALL males and we would simply couple chromosomes in an artificial way like in cloning, without having to organize the ridiculous sperm-ovulum meeting.
              hahahah
              Like, there was this ninja who got
              ticked off at some people who kept
              talking while he was trying to rock
              out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
              flipped out and sang at them till
              they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

What a moron, blaiming Evolution for too much of one sex and not enough of another...wheres Natural Selection when you need it.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Wanna bet she had a bad breakup because she was too needy and preachy.
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

I saw "livejournal" in the link and knew I was in for some bullshit. This bitch should do humanity a favor by feeding herself the barrel of a loaded .45 and pulling the trigger.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I think she'll make a wonderful wife some day, blaming her husband for being a male and born.
                      "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

when boys will spend maybe 2 or 3 useful minutes in their life on average, while girls will have to spend between 2 and three years carrying baby if they are to replenish the population on our planet.
                        2 or three years?

try 9 months lady.

And I'd like to think most men can hold it for more than 3 minutes.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

i'm from venus

stick that in your uterus and gestate it, bitches
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                            2 or three years?

try 9 months lady.

And I'd like to think most men can hold it for more than 3 minutes.
                            Yes but to fully replenish the population of our planet unless they have twins they'll have to get pregnant twice. Obviously her logic is above your head.

Comment

Feminist chicks are freaky.
                              No wonder they have alot of time to nurture their twisted logic, they don't get any sex duh

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                              1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                              1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                              1:Zloy> Why
                              1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Working...
                              X