Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars Gallery

http://run.to/twgallery

The new Trench Wars Gallery is up! If you wish to contribute a picture or update a current one please contact IlyaZ at IlyaRZ@hotmail.com or instant message me on the screen name AnnuxVortex or with ICQ # 116138536. Not all pictures available have been placed due to personal jurisdiction and best interest for the community. However, be aware that we are not required to take down any picture just because you don't want it up. You made the descision to distribute it over the internet. We will consider your inquiry but it is not definite.

Enjoy the pictures of your fellow players, there are many more updates to come. In the near future we will be setting up a script in which you can directly upload a picture to the server and then, after our approval, it will be linked to the site. Blatantly fake pictures and other mischeveous doings will not be permitted. If you want to add a picture, please send a real picture of yourself or another TWer (with their permission preferably) to us and we will have it up.

somebody unban this guy quick
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

We got alot of people sending in pictures, please make sure to include your SUBSPACE NICKNAME along with the file. We can't tell who you are just by the email.

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Nice! I'll send my pic when I feel like taking a picture of myself
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Where's your pic Annux?
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Didn't really have up-to-date ones scanned.

Comment

Pictures of Kookie, Cai, and Snap Dragon should be comming in soon. I like the gallery...makes me so unthreatend by the fact that everyone in agme i ifnd a jackass is abotu 14 years old and 120 pounds...Go figure.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I'm sure many of those were posted without the owners permission. I know I wasn't asked about mine, but I don't care.

If the owner of the pic requests that you remove it from the site, please do so Annux. Although I doubt many people actually have their images copyrighted, just because it's available in one place doesn't mean it should be redistributed.
                -Dantax
                The Internet connects us all,
                The short, the fat, the thin, the tall,
                we buy, we sell, we learn, we grow,
                dial-up, fizz-fuzz, connect, let's go!

Comment

People have tried and failed to get their picture taken down :P
                  Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

my picture is so old i look like im 13 or something...ugh
                    Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoju
                      my picture is so old i look like im 13 or something...ugh
                      Arn't you?
                      [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Ayden's pic bothers me because there obviously more words to the winnie the poo sheet. All i can see is "I feel" and then Ayden.

I Feel Ayden

fells funny :/
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

please rename the link to my pic 'triceratops', thanX dooderz OLOlz.
                          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by LiL

Arn't you?
                            im 16 asshat
                            Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

i really need sumone to buy me a digi camera...

how much is the cheapest one =X

Comment

Working...
                              X