Chernobyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chernobyl

This is an amazing website created by a woman who took pictures of Chernobyl which was a town that was exposed to massive amounts of radiation after its nuclear reactor cracked open. It will not be inhabitable for at least another 300 years. Some people were exposed to so much radiation that their shadows were burned into the pavement. Some trees there glow red. Click on the Next Page links until you go the end of her site. Enjoy.

Ghost Town

I wonder if this is one of those flash movies where you see the scary screaming face, because almost all of the facts contained in Existenz's post are wrong.

Maybe someone will click on this link and tell me.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

I'd hit that. Sad town though.
      Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
      Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
      Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
      Catgirl> rofl
      Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
      fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
      fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
      Kim> loool
      fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Originally posted by kites
        I'd hit that. Sad town though.
        Agreed, I'd fuck her.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
          I wonder if this is one of those flash movies where you see the scary screaming face, because almost all of the facts contained in Existenz's post are wrong.

Maybe someone will click on this link and tell me.
          Do you feel lucky punk, well do ya?

Comment

Little girls want ice cream, not cesium-137.
            Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Seen that site before.
              Going to live there. Got lots of room and I bet the houses are really cheap there. Gonna build me a palace.
              7:Barton> hi tats
              7:Barton> still no smod?
              7:Barton> :(
              7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
              7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
              3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
                Seen that site before.
                Going to live there. Got lots of room and I bet the houses are really cheap there. Gonna build me a palace.
                The land is cheap, but the cost of finding labor to build your palace will more than make up for it.
                People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Existenz87
                  This is an amazing website created by a woman who took pictures of Chernobyl which was a town that was exposed to massive amounts of radiation after its nuclear reactor cracked open. It will not be inhabitable for at least another 300 years. Some people were exposed to so much radiation that their shadows were burned into the pavement. Some trees there glow red. Click on the Next Page links until you go the end of her site. Enjoy.
                  I'd like to corect at least a few of the facts you missed there:
                  1. 10 000 People live in the city of chernobyl today.
                  2. Most people think that the whole place blew up, which isn't the fact. The nuclear powerplant wasn't shut down until 2000, but still hundreds of people work there with maintenace work.
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                    2. Most people think that the whole place blew up, which isn't the fact. The nuclear powerplant wasn't shut down until 2000, but still hundreds of people work there with maintenace work.
                    yes there are people who live there and they do not live as long as they should because of the radiation around them and their childeren are born with defects. never said it blew up. it cracked open and it was sealed later by the russians who work to maintain that cracks stability.

Comment

Originally posted by Existenz87
                      Some people were exposed to so much radiation that their shadows were burned into the pavement. Some trees there glow red. Click on the Next Page links until you go the end of her site. Enjoy.
                      Sorry, but couldn't help laugh when I read these two.
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Wow. Interesting site.

I can't imagine what that would be like, but she's an excellent character to publish the material. I really enjoyed her style of writing, and it complimented the photographs. The way she described the being in a dali painting with the dripping clocks, and the magic woods where your bike leather would come out looking like a knight in shining armor... very cool imagery that perfectly compliments a place as mysterious as Chernobyl.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                          Wow. Interesting site.

I can't imagine what that would be like, but she's an excellent character to publish the material. I really enjoyed her style of writing, and it complimented the photographs. The way she described the being in a dali painting with the dripping clocks, and the magic woods where your bike leather would come out looking like a knight in shining armor... very cool imagery that perfectly compliments a place as mysterious as Chernobyl.
                          What he said.
                          Would be great to visit that town someday..
                          sigpic
                          What is even the elblow?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
                            The land is cheap, but the cost of finding labor to build your palace will more than make up for it.
                            Wanna help me plz ?
                            7:Barton> hi tats
                            7:Barton> still no smod?
                            7:Barton> :(
                            7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                            7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                            3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                              wasnt it sealed inside a giant concrete tomb? or is that another place? i forget my nuclear accidents.
                              Reinstate Sarien
                              ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Working...
                              X