Ideas for an invention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for an invention?

Me and my partner have to make an invention that solves an everyday problem and we currently can't think of anything. Can anyone feed me with ideas?

Hmmmm....... drink can holder? I unno... there might already be one O.o"
    Hmmm... this is hard. :fear: Everything is already invented lol... >.<"

EDIT: wait... make like a sliding glass/drink thingy... you'll push a button and the canned drink rolls down... you might be able to do that with umm... freezed corn/pea pieces too! Make a container for peas or corns and a door opening it and you'll fill it up with frying pan so you dont have to open and close and pour the corn/peas...

Even something for fries like in McDonalds $
    Last edited by AcidBomber; 03-11-2005, 08:06 PM. Reason: New idea $
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

What, is your teacher trying to come up with ideas to steal and get rich on?

I have a semi-decent one, but I'm going to keep it for myself until I can explore manufacturing options. After all, if they can sell those stupid whisk-tongs for people too stupid to know how to use a whisk and a pair of tongs properly, then I can probably sell my stupid idea.

Comment

ideas about inventions should be kept to yourself, tell that to your teacher

Comment

If there's something someone comes up with an invention on a forum, it's been done before.
          this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
          (:3=

Comment

Ducktape a clock and a radio together to get a clockradio. lol

Comment

Invent a time machine.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

A bedsheet that gets very cold in the morning, forcing you to get up.

A compartment in the toaster that keeps the other slice warm while you butter the first one.

Do you actually have to make the product in question, or will it just be analysis, design etc.. ?
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

An everything ball. You take a rubber ball, and have different "jackets" to put around it to turn it into a basketball, soccerball, volleyball, or to use as a normal rubber ball.
                  DELETED

Comment

Invent a heated grid to put on your driveway so you never have to shovel or snowblow
                    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                    !

Comment

Invent a bag
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

Invention a machine which forward and to the back the time must be entered! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Pennypacker
                          Invention a machine which forward and to the back the time must be entered! ! !
                          invent a translator for idiots

Comment

if i had any invention ideas, i sure as hell wouldnt tell you.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Nosey
                              invent a translator for idiots
                              roflolwanhalamso
                              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                              (:3=

Comment

Working...
                              X