Nobody cares but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody cares but

Remember that thread I posted about having the everlasting piss beat out of me? Well, I'm going to court tomorrow (because the police arrested the guy that did it for assault and battery) to testify. Wish me luck and all that jazz.
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

If you need a lawyer, I'm your man.
    DELETED

Comment

good luck

Comment

good luck and get lots of moneys
        Like, there was this ninja who got
        ticked off at some people who kept
        talking while he was trying to rock
        out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
        flipped out and sang at them till
        they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

Nice, make sure to visit him everyday and eat ice cream while u stare at him like you would eat ice cream while staring at fat ppl working out
          Big Chill

Comment

It would be better if you flashed the cash he's had to pay in his face.

Comment

If you need anyone to make a cool scene in court, I'm your man.
              Can do something so you get on tele. :fear:
              7:Barton> hi tats
              7:Barton> still no smod?
              7:Barton> :(
              7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
              7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
              3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

GL HF.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Lol when it's done, say "gg" to him .. would be leet !
                  7:Barton> hi tats
                  7:Barton> still no smod?
                  7:Barton> :(
                  7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                  7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                  3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Well I actually have 2 court dates.....this one's for his being arrested. State of Indiana vs. Ugly Sum Bitch.

I changed his name, obviously.

I have another one on the 23rd in which my grandmother is suing for six thousand dollars. If we win all of it, she's gonna pay my hospital bills and give the rest to me. I'm gonna buy a new computer

Oh, and should I actually say 'good game' or just 'gg'?

EDIT: Oh, and you won't fucking believe this but the goddamned JUDGE MATHIS SHOW actually sent us a letter, and called us saying they'd like us to be on the show.

My grandma declined because she didn't want it broadcast on national television that I got my ass beat. <_<
                    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Coincidence, because I'm going to court too, about the story I told in your thread :P I don't have to go until April 8th though.
                      Last edited by Pandagirl!; 03-15-2005, 08:42 AM. Reason: To make Rudy happy
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
                        Well I actually have 2 court dates.....this one's for his being arrested. State of Indiana vs. Ugly Sum Bitch.

I changed his name, obviously.

I have another one on the 23rd in which my grandmother is suing for six thousand dollars. If we win all of it, she's gonna pay my hospital bills and give the rest to me. I'm gonna buy a new computer

Oh, and should I actually say 'good game' or just 'gg'?

EDIT: Oh, and you won't fucking believe this but the goddamned JUDGE MATHIS SHOW actually sent us a letter, and called us saying they'd like us to be on the show.

My grandma declined because she didn't want it broadcast on national television that I got my ass beat.
                        Next up on Judge Mathis...

Saucy got beat the fuck down! And look, he left 'ketchup' all over the ground.

Jk Saucy, you know I :wub: you.

And you should say 'good game, good game, gg man, gg you fucking newb!'

Or, if you want to get all Hockey on him, you can laugh at him for his Offensive Crease :fear:

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
                          Next up on Judge Mathis...

Saucy got beat the fuck down! And look, he left 'ketchup' all over the ground.

Jk Saucy, you know I :wub: you.

And you should say 'good game, good game, gg man, gg you fucking newb!'

Or, if you want to get all Hockey on him, you can laugh at him for his Offensive Crease :fear:
                          Oh man that would be awesome, as they're carrying him away in handcuffs, and I'm walking out the door....

Then I turn around and say GG N00B EZ'D

I'd wear my CaptainSaucy hat too, but I have to look all nice and shit.

Yes, I have a hat that says CAPTAIN SAUCY. I had it made in Chicago for twelve bucks.

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

You should have gone on Judge Mathis. My friend's aunt and uncle were on Judge Judy last Friday. He got the whole school to watch it.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I wanted to but my grandma (she's my legal guardian) denied, so I can't really do anything.

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X