Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Nigel Pennypacker

A us story tell please.

First view/reply (and I beat Stab to UCing it).
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Comment

If it's an interesting enough story, that has been put through babelfish nicely, it will deffinetly be generaly discussed.

Comment

It was once a young lady right travelled to the ground of the wars of ditch in the search of a husband. It met many unworthy men, but one day when it occurred on a man who was with his computer moderating a forum. It immediately fell in love with the aggressive manner which it punished the people who refused to obey it. It asked him that its name, and only answered him "Stab". An exotic ceremony of marriage took place the next day, and equalizes them now live fortunately on the Internet. The end.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

a/s/l, bitch
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

As soon as apon a time Ilyaz there people were called, he was this way cold because he was prohibited. Then one day which he has said, "I want be no longer prohibited," and that happened only the day its its prohibition opgeheven=werd =. Ilya z was so much happy, especially in its trousers! Zeus were also happy because he has the friend of Ilya Z's. I are the friend of Ilya Z's also, but not this way well such as Zeus is. Ilya z are Russian.

I deffinetly didn't add that last part.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
              ...Ilya z was so much happy, especially in its trousers!
              Gold :grin:

Comment

Working...
              X