Ophie
10-30-2002, 08:43 PM
aww that sux... :(

Dim
10-31-2002, 05:04 AM
And this is in staff because?

Tigerex
10-31-2002, 08:58 AM
because staff normally upload a festive map on public holidays. I wonder why not this year, i remember last year all staff members were allowed to change their name to something cool like Ghostie <ER> or Pumpkin <ER> :) That was elite

Rodge_Rabbit
10-31-2002, 09:01 AM
I think its in staff dimboy2, because the poster of this liked the thing that the map changes when there are "special events" , like halloween, christmas etc. And he or she wants to bring attention to the staff thats a nice variation, and that it maybe can be remember to be done on christmas =)

I think it's a good idea ;-)

*Edit, bah, I'm not a fast one in typing things =)

Greetings,

Dim
10-31-2002, 12:15 PM
Gotcha

----

I dont tend to play subspace at christmas etc. Dont I feel sorry for you.

Tigerex
10-31-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
I think its in staff dimboy2, because the poster of this liked the thing that the map changes when there are "special events" , like halloween, christmas etc. And he or she wants to bring attention to the staff thats a nice variation, and that it maybe can be remember to be done on christmas =)

I think it's a good idea ;-)

*Edit, bah, I'm not a fast one in typing things =)

Greetings,

...i have no idea what that says or means....weird

Annux
10-31-2002, 12:52 PM
On Halloween and other stupid holidays, Ari replaces the curent pub map with a decorated one. What is so hard to understand about any of this?

I remember one April Fools that landed on a Sunday, the morons reversed the map and the ship properties, and people couldn't practice for that day's League events since even private # arenas had the dumb settings.

Kamakazi_kitty
11-04-2002, 07:18 PM
exactly....can we have christmas map please? :D