For: Queens of the Stone Age Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For: Queens of the Stone Age Fans

IF you goto www.myspace.com and goto their music profile, you can now listen to their new album in full. The only catch: You can't skip tracks, fast forward, rewind. But thats just minor.

http://www.myspace.com/queensofthestoneage
    DELETED

My hero.

Since I heard the whole thing on Saturday afternoon I've been having seperation anxiety attacks. Four days is just too long before I have a copy in my sweaty hands.

Comment

I've had it on my hard drive for a while now and it sure rocks. I just couldn't recist when I saw it on the net. =/ Actually I was listening to it when I saw this thread.
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Yeah I downloaded it, but I'm gonna get myself the special edition with 2 bonus UK only tracks and a DVD. :greedy:

Comment

I'm sure you all know already but you can catch the exclusive Little Sister performance and interview with Josh at http://launch.yahoo.com

Comment

I thought the drummer was acting stupid and they broke up?
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Didn't they have like 3 different drummers on the last record? I heard they have one member that has stayed (who is rolling the show I guess) and the others switch. I should take a deeper look into this.
              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Dave Grohl drummed on Songs for the Deaf, and Joey Castillo came in after that I think.

Also Josh's childhood friend and QotSA bassist Nick Oliveri has fucked off but the rest of QotSA are to appear on the new Mondo Generator album.

Comment

queens of the stone age have fans?
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Dave Grohl is an amazing drummer
                    Currently listening to:
                    Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                    Dead to Me - Little Brother
                    Tim Barry - Manchester
                    Lemuria - Get Better
                    Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Grohl is pretty good. Amazing would put him higher than he actually is which is the Bonham/Moon/Peart/Bruford level.

Comment

I like Joey a lot better, he appears to try a lot harder than Dave.

Comment

I like Grohl's drumming alot. But I think I prefer him doing the frontman stuff more.
                          DELETED

Comment

Foos
                            Reinstate Sarien
                            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Working...
                            X