I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

Hello people, I'm back. Many of you may remember me, many of you won't have a clue who I am, even the people who knew me back then probably won't have a clue as to who I am. Never the less I am here. The last time I made a post on the forum was 07-28-2003 and as I look back I see I offended many people, for which I am sorry for. There have been many changes since that date, for instance I'm a born again christian, but don't worry I won't try to convert you. I will see you around ss until using the name Misotheist until I get the name Disliked back, a process which I have already set in motion. I'm aware of what the name misotheist means and I hate it but people don't know me with any other name.

Originally posted by Disliked
    Hello people, I'm back. Many of you may remember me, many of you won't have a clue who I am, even the people who knew me back then probably won't have a clue as to who I am. Never the less I am here. The last time I made a post on the forum was 07-28-2003 and as I look back I see I offended many people, for which I am sorry for. There have been many changes since that date, for instance I'm a born again christian, but don't worry I won't try to convert you. I will see you around ss until using the name Misotheist until I get the name Disliked back, a process which I have already set in motion. I'm aware of what the name misotheist means and I hate it but people don't know me with any other name.
    And you're still disliked. ^-^
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Hey. The avatar is back!

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
        And you're still disliked. ^-^
        Yeah, I've alot of apologising to do.

Comment

meh
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

eh? beyond my time on forums.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Your as much of a born again Christian as I am a born again tee-totaler
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I hope you've changed a lot more than your name.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  Your as much of a born again Christian as I am a born again tee-totaler
                  You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.
                  Btw, sorry if I ever pissed you off over the years.

Comment

lol yeah, I totally remember that avatar, therefore I remember you, but its been so song, I don't remember if you pissed me off, but then again, if I don't remember, it must not of been anything major.

In conclusion, hi.
                    DELETED

Comment

You used to be cool.

:down:
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

anyone want to fill me in on what disliked did? :fear:
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                          In conclusion, hi.
                          ^^
                          Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

I remember you on here, yeah you pissed me off once. Its ok with me though.

Comment

I used to be in your sig
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X