TW Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Gallery

if you're a male, keep the finger in your pockets and the shirts on your back. lotsa love, cops.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Originally posted by Cops
    if you're a male, keep the finger in your pockets and the shirts on your back. lotsa love, cops.
    I agree with everything said above.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Seconded.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Seriously, you're not impressing anyone.
        DELETED

Comment

And stop pretending
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

http://img198.exs.cx/img198/7316/p10100123at.jpg

Remember 3 years ago when TWGallery was first put up?
            sage

Comment

lmao that made my day rich
              DELETED

Comment

rich and tric were the only fun photos.

These glasses cost me 15 tickets.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

hahaha
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Seriously Rich, get those Eyebrows taken care of.

Fuckin' Andy Rooney shit over there.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

What if they are females?

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                        if you're a male
                        God damn man, read

Comment

My next gallery submission will contain all the necessities of being cool:
                          • I will have some sort of alcoholic beverage (probably going to be a bottle of JD) in one hand, even though I'm of legal drinking age and this shouldn't be a big deal. Underage kids who have alcohol are automatically cool, so I'm going to pretend I'm 17 and sneaking the shit.
                          • I will have a gun in the other hand. Yes, a real gun. This toy gun shit has to stop. True gangsters aren't strapped with plastic guns, you assholes. Stop giving us a bad name.
                          • I will be shirtless. It's the best way to prove my manliness and pick up bitches.
                          • While holding said alcohol and gun, I will also flip the camera off with BOTH hands, just so you know not to fuck with me.
                          • I will also hold a piece of paper in my mouth with shout-outs and/or insults on it.
                          • My computer will be somewhere in the frame to prove that I'm not your ordinary badass, but in fact a SUBSPACE BADASS#!%.
                          • I will use MS Paint to write some cheesy commentary on the photo, but you'll be too scared to laugh at it because I'll look so damn tough.

Laugh now, because I'll be the baddest motherfucker on the gallery come next update.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                            Seriously Rich, get those Eyebrows taken care of.
                            No, no, a thousand times no.
                            sage

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                              My next gallery submission will contain all the necessities of being cool:
                              • I will have some sort of alcoholic beverage (probably going to be a bottle of JD) in one hand, even though I'm of legal drinking age and this shouldn't be a big deal. Underage kids who have alcohol are automatically cool, so I'm going to pretend I'm 17 and sneaking the shit.
                              • I will have a gun in the other hand. Yes, a real gun. This toy gun shit has to stop. True gangsters aren't strapped with plastic guns, you assholes. Stop giving us a bad name.
                              • I will be shirtless. It's the best way to prove my manliness and pick up bitches.
                              • While holding said alcohol and gun, I will also flip the camera off with BOTH hands, just so you know not to fuck with me.
                              • I will also hold a piece of paper in my mouth with shout-outs and/or insults on it.
                              • My computer will be somewhere in the frame to prove that I'm not your ordinary badass, but in fact a SUBSPACE BADASS#!%.
                              • I will use MS Paint to write some cheesy commentary on the photo, but you'll be too scared to laugh at it because I'll look so damn tough.

Laugh now, because I'll be the baddest motherfucker on the gallery come next update.
                              *takes notes*

Comment

Working...
                              X