Brand new squad for TWL-B... look :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new squad for TWL-B... look :)

me and coojma have started squad, Overdone, basing squad and we are recruiting, in subspace message <?message toxicon:<message> and tell me if u r interested, tell me if u r interested in here
    Tox

Brand new squad for TWL-B... look

me and coojma have started squad, Overdone, basing squad and we are recruiting, in subspace message <?message toxicon:<message> and tell me if u r interested, tell me if u r interested in here
    Tox

Comment

NEW basin squad for TWL-B staff look :-)

Tox

Comment

6 PLAYERS IN 6 MINUTES!

Comment

NEW basin squad, look here elites

Tox

Comment

new basin squad, check it out

Tox

Comment

Why deoes this need to be posted in 4 different boards? If nobodies inerested seeing it first off, theyre gonna be less interested seeing it 3rd time/

Comment

whyd you post this trash on every forum?
                ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

As a fellow squad captain I wish you luck in all your endevours. May the force be with you.
                  I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

iToxicon, you already have multiple threads of the same subject. Please don't spam by posting the same thing on each forum. Thanks

I merged all your threads together to one thread in the proper forum. Enjoy
                    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                    flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

my post wasn't included....
                      i feel so left out

Comment

Is OverDone as good as Elite--force?????
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

They're the #6 squad, immediately on the heels of the Floydians with the #5 spot.

Comment

Toxicon are you guys willing to set goals ?
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

WE LOVE FLABIN!! =P
                              Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Working...
                              X